Missing Amber

Looking From A Distance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Since Amber left with Ailee that afternoon, he never came back again to school. I asked Unnie if she met him in the hospital and she told me that she did. She told me that Amber just have a migraine and there is nothing serious about it that is needed to be worried about. I felt like my Unnie was lying. If there was nothing wrong with that dork, then how come he had been absent for three days? I tried to visit him in their house but there was no one there. I asked Luna where they are but she too deosn't have any idea at all. Even the Liu's cafe is close. I decided to talk to Ailee, I don't have a choice anymore because it seems to me that she knew where my boyfriend is. I believe she is the last one who saw him.

 

"Hey Krys, I think you are waiting on the wrong classroom."Minho told me when he approach me. He and Taemin are the first one who got out from their room.

 

"Amber is still absent until now." I answered him.

 

"Where could that guy be?" Taemin spoke. "If he won't  show up tomorrow, I will snatch you away from him."he joked. I chuckled at his statement.

 

"You are not Krystal's type, dude. So stop dreaming." Minho scoffed.

 

"You're right."Taemin just agree and laughs.

 

"Uhm guys, did Ailee attend your class?" I asked them.

 

"She did not attend our class lately too,why?" Minho replied.

 

"I just want to ask her something." I answered.

 

I can't help but to wonder if it is just a coincidence that Ailee and Amber disappear at the same time or not. I excuse myself to the guys and head back to our classroom. I dialed Amber's number again but I still can't reach it. I let out a big sigh and slip the phone inside my pocket.

 

"Cheer up Krys, Amber might went to an unexpected vacation."Sulli told me when we head to our changing room for our P.E class.

 

"He at least called me,Sull." I said to her.

 

"He didn't inform Luna too, right? So he might not have a chance to make some calls." Sulli replied.

 

"I don't know, Sull."I answered to her.

 

I've been spending my day without my Llama. Honestly, I miss him so much now. It's been hard for me because I don't have any idea where he is right now, what he is doing or who is with him. Our situation right now is pissing me off. One week had passed and I didn't hear anything from him.

 

"Krys, I haven't seen your boyfriend lately. Where is he?" Kai asked me when he approach me in my desk one afternoon.

 

"I don't know, Kai." I replied to him annoyingly. He grab a chair and sat down across of me.

 

"I knew from the start that he is no good for you."he stated. "Forget him Krys, let's get back together."he stated.

 

He had been asking me to get back to him since he knew that I'm dating Amber. I got tired of hearing it and it really ticks me off.

 

"How many times do I have to tell you that I won't get back to you?" I asked him with stern voice as I raise my brows. A smirk was formed on his face like always before he spoke.

 

"I don't care how many times will I ask you that,Krys. I will not stop, not until you change your mind and get back to me. I know that you knew that I am much better than that guy."he remarked which made furrowed my brows. "I will make you mine again!"he continued after he got up from his seat, looking straight into my eyes.

 

I think he is serious about me this time. I can see his determination in his eyes. My attention was transferred to someone who swing his arm around my shoulder from behind.

 

"Try and get her back."he said to Kai which made me widen my eyes and stings my chest.