Enjoyable Night

Looking From A Distance

LUNA's POV

 

Seeing how the way my best friend looks at Krystal while singing that song with her made me conclude that he is indeed in love with Krystal Jung. I think he is telling Krystal for real that he loves her. And I know that it is not only me who sees that but our friends as well. I can see their wide smiles on their faces while looking at the two who are singing the songs with their hearts. After they sang the song, we clapped our hands and the guys teased them which made them blushed. Amber sat back on his seat with a faint smile on his face.

 

"Babo who only sees you, huh?" I .


"Shut up, Lun."he said and scoffed.

 

"Let's sing a song too. I want to have a duet with you."I said to him.

 

"Okay."he replied.

 

"Or not."I spoke as I steal a glance at Krystal.

 

"Hmmm? Why?"he asked me with confused look on his face.

 

"Someone might get jealous."I said and scoffed.

 

"Wha...."

 

"Onew, let's sing a song."I said to Onew, not hearing Amber anymore. I got up on my seat and walk at the center.

 

"Okay." Onew replied and followed me.

 

I enjoyed singing a song with Onew. It is not only Kryber who are only enjoying this night but also Lunew as well. Onew is really my boyfriend now because he finally confessed to me in Paris. We decided not to tell it to everyone because we both know that they will just going to tease us everyday. They all clapped their hands for us and we bowed to them. Amber caught my attention because he is massaging his forhead again.

 

"Migraine?" I asked him when I sat back.

 

"Yeah, but it's gone now."he replied flashing a faint smile.

 

"Had you bought a medicine for it?" I asked again.

 

"Yeah, I already did and I took one now."he answered.

 

I feel his forehead to check if he is not having a fever. His temperature is just normal. I caught Krystal looking at us but she looks away when she realized that I was looking back at her. I think I need to minimize my skinship with my best friend. Later on, Krystal's friend arrive and the guys were all happy to meet them.

 

AMBER's POV

 

We enjoyed our Karaoke night. I think my friends and Krystal's friends get along well. We part ways with both smiles in our faces. Onew  volunteered to take Luna home. The rest are taking Krystal's friends home.  Here I am now, walking along with Krystal into their house. I don't know why she didn't ask their driver to pick her up or fetch her. Maybe she loves walking so much. My head is aching but I am just enduring it. It's still bearable anyway.

 

"Did you have fun tonight?" I asked her to prevent having an awkward silence between us.

 

"Yeah, I did."she replied shortly while flashing a faint smile.

 

"That's good to hear."I answered to her returning back her smile.

 

I got puzzled when she suddenly stop walking. I look at her with furrowed brows. She then extend her right hand to me.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

 

"Let's walk while holding hands."she replied to me. "I want to help you find the answer of my question the other night."she continued.

 

I reach Krystal's hand and then my face feels warm. Even my headache was gone. We walk side by side, holding each others hand. Her hand is soft and a little but smaller than mine.  It is warm too which made me feel like not letting go of her. We walk in silence, no one is uttering a word.

 

"Don't be late this Sunday, okay."Krystal said, which breaks the awkward silence.

 

"I won't."I replied to her with a smile and she smiled back. "I wish we can walk like this all the time."I continued and Krystal laughed.

 

"So you really love holding my hand?"she asked me and scoffed.

 

"Yeah, it's because it gives me a good feeling here."I answered to her pointing my chest. It really made me feel light.

 

"Well, sorry because I will only let you hold my hand just this time."She replied to me.

 

"Then let's stop from walking."I answered to her and I did stop. She stop too and looked at me with widened eyes. "I really love to hold your hand longer now."I continued, awkwardly the back of my head with my other hand.

 

Krystal stare at me for a while then she walk closer to me. She let go of my hand and then hold my face before she press her lips against mine. I got stunned of what she did.  She was about to run away after stealing my first kiss but thankfully, I managed to grab her hand. That kiss of hers sent shivers down to my spine and made my stomach feel funny.

 

"I'm sorry."she apoligized without facing me.

 

"I won't accept your apology if you won't say it while looking straight into my eyes." I stated.

 

There was a brief moment of silence and then she let out a sigh. She then slowly turn to me and tried to made eye contact with me.

 

"So----"

 

I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers. There's really no need for her to say sorry. I don't know what will happen between us after this kiss but let us enjoy this moment of ours first.