Amber's Room

Looking From A Distance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

It made me raise my brows when the rooftop girl told us that my boyfriend is already home. Luna look quite surprise of what that girl told us. I can't help but to think that Amber was with her the whole afternoon. I hope that Llama isn't cheating to me with this girl because I will really throw them both into the pit of hell.

 

"So you were with him this whole afternoon?" I asked her.

 

"Sort of."she replied shortly. What the hell with that answer?!

 

"Why did Amber went home without telling me or Krystal?" Luna asked her. 

 

"Because he wasn't feeling well so he didn't manage to infrom you girls so he asked me to inform you." she answered. "I need to go now, my driver is already waiting for me outside."she continued and said her goodbye to us then hurriedly left.

 

"I don't like that girl."I mumbled.

 

Luna and I went into the Llama's house to check on him. Onew accompanied us and I just knew that they are now dating too. Luna just open the door and go in without ringing the doorbell. She knows the lock combination and I envied her for that.

 

"Dino!"he called Amber but it's too quiet inside.

 

"Maybe he is not home, Lun." Onew told her.

 

"He is just probably sleeping in his room." Luna replied.

 

"Let's check his room."I said to them and they both looked at me. "J-Just to see if he is there and okay."

 

"You stay here, we will go upstairs."Luna said to her boyfriend.

 

"Okay."Onew replied and sat down on the couch.

 

Luna and I went upstairs. I got curious on how Amber's room looks like.

 

LUNA's POV

 

I and Krystal head upstairs to look for the missing Llama. I hope his room is not messy right now unlike always. It will be a big turn off to Krystal if it is. I glance at Krystal when we finally are standing right in front of the dork's room. I think she is excited to see inside of her boyfriend's room. I open the door like how I used to because I'm sure he is sleeping.  The dork is peacefully sleeping on his bed. Thankfully, his room is tidy.

 

"No fever." I mumbled as I feel his forehead.

 

"How come that girl said that he doesn't feel well?" Krystal questioned.It made me wonder too but it suddenly hit me about his migraine.

 

"Maybe it's abour his...."

 

I got cut off when we heard Amber groaned. We watch the dork slowly open his eyes and it widened, maybe when he realized that his girlfriend is in his room right now. He quickly got up and grab his blanket to cover his half body. He only sleep with his shorts, he always do.

 

"W-What are you two doing here?"he asked us, sounding in panic.

 

"To you." I said jokingly and laugh.

 

"I don't mind if Krystal will do that, but you.."he paused and then blushed.

 

I wonder why and when I glance at Krystal, her face is tomato red. I am so not going to leave these two alone here.

 

"Put on your clothes, we need to talk."Krystal said with her head hang low and step out from the room first.

 

Amber let out a deep sigh and put his blanket on his bed and sat down on it.

 

"Did your migraine attacked again?"I asked him.

 

"Yeah, and it hurts than before."he answered. He got up and open his drawer.

 

"I think you need to visit a physician, Amber. I think the medicine that you are taking doesn't have an effect anymore."I told him.

 

"I'm planning to, this weekend."He replied putting on his clothes.

 

"I will accompany you."I said to him.

 

"Okay, thanks shorty."he answered as he pat my head with a grin on his face.

 

"Prepare yourself for your girlfriend, she has so many questions for you, I think."I said to him. "About Ailee knowing you went home too."I added with a smirk.

 

"I've got an explanation for that."he replied.

 

"Then you better explain it well to her."I stated.