Visit To The Hospital

Looking From A Distance

AMBER’s POV

 

Unfortunately, after our class, the council holds a meeting so neither Luna nor Krystal can’t accompany me into the hospital. Krystal just gives me the instructions where I could find Jessica-noona in the hospital. As I was walking on my way out, I run into Ailee at our school front gate. I think she is waiting for someone here. She wave at me with a smile on her face and I did the same to her when she saw me.

 

“Where’s your girlfriend?”she asked me.

 

“She’s attending the council meeting right now.”I replied to her and she nodded her head in understanding.

 

“And you are not going to wait for her?”she asked.

 

“I was planning to but she told me to go to the hospital as soon as possible.”I answered.

 

“Hospital? So you are going to have your check up?”

 

“Yeah.”I answered.

 

“I will go with you.”she stated with a smile.

 

“Huh?”

 

“I will go with you since I don’t have anything to do this afternoon. I don’t want to go home yet because I will only get bored in our house.”she told me.

 

“O-Okay, if you want to come with me, I think you can.”I told her and I think it made her happy.

 

“It’s for your migraine right? We had our family neurologist. He is one of the best.”She stated.

 

“Ah, Krystal’s sister will be the one who will check on me.” I said to her.

 

“Is she a neuro?”she questioned me and I shrugged my shoulder because I don’t know. “Well, if she is not, then let’s go to our family doctor.”Ailee said to me.

 

“Alright.” I agreed to her because I think she don’t want me to disagree on it.

 

We head to the hospital and her driver gave us a ride. I looked for Jessica-noona but she is busy. I just found out that she is a surgeon. I wonder if Krystal will take a medical course too.

 

“So, it will be our family doctor then?” Aillee said to me.

 

“Yeah.”I replied to her with a timid smile.

 

“Let’s go. He works in this hospital too.”she said with a big smile on her face.

 

She leads me the way going into their family doctor’s clinic. I don’t really like the smell of the hospital.

 

AILEE’s POV

 

Being with Amber already makes me happy. I know he got a girlfriend right now but I think there is nothing wrong if I get close to him even as just a friend. When we are walking our way to the clinic, Amber suddenly stop from walking. He is pulling his hair like yesterday and gritted his teeth.

“Am, what’s wrong?” I asked him as I walk close to him. I hold him on his shoulder.

 

“It hurts.”he mumbled.

 

“Wait, I will call for help.” I said to him.

 

I keep myself calm and call for help.Amber passed out before the help arrive. A nurse helps us and I told her to page Dr.Kwon. I feel scared for what Amber might have. I know that he don’t have any ordinary headache neither migraine. I know  it is more than that.

 

“What’s wrong with him,Oppa?” I asked Yuri-oppa, our family doctor.

 

“We have to get an x-ray on his head and run some more test.” He answered me.

 

“Do you think he has a….”

 

“It’s too early to say that. Don’t worry, I will figure out as soon as possible what’s wrong with him and treat him.”he said to me with assuring smile.

 

“Thank you, Oppa.” I replied, returning his smile.

 

“Are you sure that he is just your friend?” he asked me with a smirk on his face.

 

“Why are you asking that?”I questioned him and scoffed.

 

“It’s because you worry like a girlfriend.”he said to me with a playful smile and laughed.

 

“He already got a girlfriend, Oppa.”I said to him and rolled my eyes.

 

“If you say so.”He stated and chuckled.

 

Our attention was shifted to a girl who just came in his clinic. She is a doctor too and her aura is like Krystal Jung. I read the printed name on her clinical coat and she really has a Jung’s last name.

 

“Are you done here, Yul?”she asked Yrui-oppa. I noticed that Oppa’s smile is from ear to ear.

 

“Almost.”Oppa replied.

 

She raised her brows to Oppa and then she glance at me. I smile at her and she returns a faint smile.

 

“Oh this is Amy Lee, you can call her Ailee too. Ailee, she is Jessica Jung. If you know Krystal Jung from your school, she is her younger sister.” Yuri-oppa introduced us.

 

I bowed to her and greeted her politely and she did the same. So she is really Krystal Jung’s blood related.

 

“Are you friends with my sister?” she asked me. “You are in your senior year too, right?”

 

“Yes, I am in my senior year, Unnie. But I and your sister are just acquaintances.”I answered her.

 

“Well, that girl is not really that friendly.”she stated and scoffed.

 

“Just like you then.”Yuri-oppa commented and laughed.

 

“Yah!” she yelled at him. I think these two likes each other.

 

We all got startled when Amber screamed. Yuri-oppa quickly goes to attend him. Amber is really in deep pain right now. I and Jessica-unnie followed him behind. I think it will be Krystal’s sister who will discover first her boyfriend’s ailment.