Take Care Of You

Looking From A Distance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I think I sleep long because it is already dim when I woke up. I began to feel worried when I think that Amber is no longer around. I only feel relieved when I saw him sitting on the stool beside my bed and soundly sleeping. Jack-Jack is sleeping on the floor too. I think they got tired of watching me. I laugh when I notice that Amber is drooling. I got up and it made them wake up. Amber wipe the his drool with his hands and look at me. 

 

"Ew!" I pretend to be disgusted by it.

 

"Pfft, as if you don't drool."he scoffed. "Oh, I prepared a soup for you and a mango shake. I will get it."he stated.

 

"Okay, hurry up. I'm already hungry."I demanded.

 

"Yeah, yeah."he replied lazily and got up. "Jack-Jack, you stay here."he said to the puppy and it wags it's tail.

 

Amber came back with a tray on his hand. He looks like my personal butler. He is the first guy who took care of me. Even my past boyfriends haven't done this thing to me. They always have excuses when I asked them to come into my house. They are all worried about catching my colds and fever, I think.

 

"Good, your fever is almost gone now."Amber said after he cupped my forehead with his hand.

 

He then grab the bowl of soup and sat on the side of my bed. I wonder if he really cares this way to all of his friends or just to the person he consider special to him.

 

"Are you sure that's edible?" I asked him.

 

"Of course, I'm an expert soup cooker."he said and scoffed. "Here, have a taste."He continued and then feed me.

 

"It's tasteless."I said to him. I really haven't tasted anything.

 

"Seriously?"he questioned me with disbelief expression on his face.

 

"Yeah."I replied to him and scoffed.

 

He furrowed his brows and taste one spoonful of soup. It made me widened my eyes when I saw what he just did. He is using the same spoon that he used to feed me.  He is really an idiot.

 

"It is not really tasteless at all. I think your tastebuds right now is just dysfunctional."he said to me. "Oh, your face is red. Does your fever rise up again?"he continued.

 

"I-I'm fine."I quickly said to him as I looked away when he was about to feel my forehead again.

 

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

 

"Y-Yeah."I replied to him.

 

"Well, you better finish it so that you're stomach won't be empty. It's time for you to take your medicine again."he stated.

 

"I don't like to eat tasteless food." I complained.

 

"Aish, don't be picky."he retorted. "This is my first time cooking a soup with the right taste so you better eat it."he continued.

 

"I told you, I can't taste anything!" I insisted.

 

"Stop being a brat and listen to me. I'm older than you so you better obey what I say."he remarked.

 

"Just one month, dork!"I said to him and rolled my eyes.

 

He look at me with annoyance in his face and then he let out a deep sigh. I think I won over him again.

 

"I think I will feed this to Jack-Jack then and eat the rest with Jessica-noona when she comes home."he mumbled and got up from my bed.

 

"Y-Yah! I just said that I don't like to eat a tasteless food. That is not tasteless right? So I will eat that!"I said to him and he looked at me with raise brows.

 

"Pfft! I really don't understand you."he scoffed and sat back on my bed. He continue to feed me.

 

"You know, you will really catch my cold."I said to him.

 

"Why?"he asked me with confused looks.

 

"Because you used that spoon earlier."I said to me.

 

"Nah, your virus had died because of the hot temperature of the soup. This spoon had been sterilized."He replied and chuckled.

 

"What if you really catch my colds. I don't want to trouble Auntie." I responded.

 

"Well, you take care of me."he said to me and flashed his dorky smile.

 

"I will just bring you to the vet."I said jokingly and laughed.

 

"Whatever Jung."he replied and scoffed. "Come on, finish this."

 

"I'm just kidding Llama."I said to him and it made him look at me straight to my eyes. "If you got sick, I will take care of you too."I continued and smiled at him. He flashed a wide smile at me and I think what I said made him happy.