Episode 5

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Forgot to update! Are you guys still with me?

 

 

MinJung was busy chopping carrots in the kitchen. “Why is she so busy?” She wiped her forehead with the back of her palm before wiping her hand on the apron. She transferred the carrots onto a plate before starting on onions. “Where is Sunggyu?”

L watches the video quietly with just a smile and no reply to the studio.

Sunggyu walked into the house with bags of groceries. “Oh, oppa you’re back?” “I bought the stuff that you needed,” he said and placed the packets of meat on the table. “What’s the occasion?”

“What time are they arriving?” “Who?” Sunggyu looked at his phone. “One hour!” he exclaimed. “Come, how can I help?” He followed the recipe book and prepared sauce for bulgogi. Minjung poured the marinade onto the meat and mixed well with the marinade vegetables. Sunggyu put the container into the fridge and washed the dishes, while MinJung continued chopping vegetables. The pot sizzled as she poured garlic in. After a while, she added water and other ingredients.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. “Yeobo,” Sunggyu called. She turned and looked at him. “Yeobo!” “He called her Yeobo!”

 

(Q. You called her "Yeobo"?)

Sunggyu giggled sneakily.

(Q. How did you feel when he called you “Yeobo”?)

Shocked was painted on her face. “He did?”

A: You reacted quite naturally…

She grinned. “He did? I really didn’t notice.” She couldn’t stop smiling.

 

 Sunggyu fixed her hair before he ran for incessantly ringing doorbell.  MinJung followed behind him and waited in the living room as she fixed her clothes. “Whoa what is that fragrance?” There were loud noises before the guests were revealed. (Brothers-in-law) –The screen flashes INFINITE’s “Destiny” MV-

“Hyungsunim!” the members yelled when they saw her waiting. Minjung looked so overwhelmed she was speechless, even when they started formally bowing to her. She went down onto the floor too, to receive their bows. “Happy New Year!”

 

(Q. How did you feel when you saw them?)

“Like a fan,” she replied. “It was cool to see my favorite band in front of me and talking to me… (EXCEPT L),” she laughed.

The studio laughed while L lowered his head with nods.

 

MinJung and the members kept bowing to each other and shaking hands, one by one. L walked forward to give her a hug, which she naturally received. “Yah Kim Myungsoo what are you doing?” “Geurae, L-ssi, what were you doing?” Misun asks gently. L looks embarrassed in his silence.

“Hyung, be careful. Myungsoo might steal him,” Woohyun teased. When it came to Dongwoo, Sunggyu held him back. “Ah. He must have watched the broadcast.” Dongwoo kept laughing at Sunggyu’s actions, but Minjung knew her husband was joking. Dongwoo shook her hand while Sunggyu’s hand was on Dongwoo’s shoulder. “Why does it feel scary to shake her hand?” he commented with laughter.

 

“Thanks for the red ginseng you gave us last week!” Seven men settled in the living room with their stuff while Minjung watched them from the kitchen. “What’s all these?” Sunggyu asked. “On the way here, we stopped by a department store and see what we could get for Minjung and you,” Woohyun said. “Our NamGyu~” Sungyeol and Hoya shuddered at Woohyun’s mention of MinJung’s pet name. MinJung focused on her cooking.

“Yah, are you making fun of your sister-in-law right now?” Sunggyu asked seriously.

“Mianhae, Hyungsunim,” Woohyun said. MinJung looked up from her bean paste soup and said it was ok. Woohyun t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter