Episode 25

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A plane flew over the runway of an airport. “Oh? Is someone leaving for somewhere?” The couple walked out of the arrival with sunglasses on. (Couple’s Airport Fashion) “Couple shirt!” The couple was wearing their couple shirt from their first meeting. They smiled silently as they waited for heir car key at a counter. They had no doubt attracted attention from passers-by. Grabbing the key, Sunggyu took her hand and pulled her quickly out of the airport. “They’re at Jeju Airport!”

 

(Q. Why were you at Jeju Island?)

“We were told to have a day of healing, so we decided on Jeju to have time alone in the open,” Sunggyu said. “Both of us haven’t been there as tourists, so this would be refreshing.”

(Q. Where are you going to visit?)

He answered with a shrug. “I let her decide everything,” he explained. “I want to be a part of what she wants to enjoy.”

A: “Aren’t you afraid that you would get lost?”

He smiled guiltily with his lips sealed. “Then I’d better not get lost,” he concluded.

 

“We’re in Jeju!” MinJung cheered softly when they settled into the rented car. “Let’s go!” Sunggyu said as he started the car. The couple had bright smiles on their faces as the car made its way out of the airport. (in charge of directions) MinJung keyed in the address into the GPS. “Just in case I get lost,” she giggled. “Where are we going?” he asked as they hit the highway.

“There’s this museum that has a mini world,” she answered, looking at her book. “I was curious about the miniatures so I decided on that place.”

(After an hour…) “Are they lost?” Sunggyu was still driving and MinJung looked worried. “We’re on the right track; don’t worry,” Sunggyu had stolen a glance.

The couple exclaimed suddenly. They had arrived at Jeju Soinguk Theme Park. “See? I told you,” Sunggyu said.

 

The couple walked into the park, hands swinging together. “Jung-ah where have you been?” Sunggyu asked as he looked at the miniature sets. “Oppa, don’t ask me that,” she replied immediately. The studio laughs with Sunggyu. “Arasseo, I won’t ask,” he said.

“Oppa, you’ve been to many of these countries, right?” she asked with a pout. (The jealous wife) “I’ve been to the countries… But I haven’t gotten to see the landmarks,” Sunggyu answered sadly.

 

The couple snapped photos as they made funny poses with the miniatures. MinJung leaned on the Leaning Tower of Pisa while Sunggyu looked like a dinosaur trampling onto the Congress Hall. The couple took a selca as they sat in front of the London Bridge. The couple’s head were close enough to the camera that their head matched the size of Mount Rushmore National Memorial. “They’re good at taking photos!”

 

‘Where do you want to go?” Sunggyu asked her. She hummed as she looked around. “That will be nice,” she pointed. Sunggyu looked to the direction she had pointed at. “America?” he asked when he saw the Mount Rushmore National Memorial. She nodded, “The sculpture looks so cool.” “I wish we could go together,” he said, “I would like to go there too.”

 

“I really wished I could go there with her,” Sunggyu said. “We haven’t been out in the world much without having a schedule. I wish we could more time off and see more of the world.”

(Q. What did you think of his words?)

“I took them emptily,” MinJung answered. “Oh? Wae?” “I don’t know if in that moment I was too shy or too doubtful. I wish I could go with him too, but isn’t it too costly? The production team wouldn’t pay that much, would they?” The studio howls at her suggestion. “If we got to go, WGM would be the best!” she laughed. (hopeful)

 

“Let’s get lunch!” Sunggyu led her out of the park.

The couple arrived at a restaurant by the coast. “Oh that’s nice!” They took off their shoes and sat next to each other in a corner by the window. Sunggyu looked at MinJung and stretched his neck to see what she saw. He had a mellow look in his eyes before he leaned back against the wall. He tugged on her arm and she turned to him. “Was it nice today?” Sunggyu asked. “He doesn’t look happy about the see,” Jinyoung comments.

“Mmmm,” she nodded, “Thank you for driving.” Sunggyu tugged on her arm again. “He just wants the attention,” the studio sighs.

“Wae?” she giggled. “You don’t like the sea? I thought this is the sea you wanted.” Sunggyu clenched his jaw with a smile at her words. “Yah! You can’t mention a different station!” MinJung continued to giggle.

“Let’s take a picture together,” Sunggyu suggested. He fidgeted with his phone before slinging his arm around her shoulder. “1, 2, 3,” he said and snapped a photo. “One more,” he said and moved closer to her. Minjung turned and looked at him with shock on her face. He turned to look at her. The studio exclaims at their close proximity. Minjung’s head jolted backwards, avoiding his face. They giggled at the thoughts of what might have happened. “He should have leaned in,” Jungmin jokes.

“Why were you looking at me!” Sunggyu asked in a raised voice, his arm off Munjung’s shoulder as she fell over laughing covering . “Yah, did you want to kiss me?”

After she recovered, she answered, “I thought you were going to repeat that move again.”

“What move?” “In Singapore…” Minjung answered shyly. “Do you want me to do it again?” he asked with a cheeky smile. The studio explodes in laughter and cringes. MinJung waved her hands frantically.

“Arasso,” he pulled her clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter