Well that was .... uhm .... awkward =__="

The Spy Who Stole My Heart

 

Sophie woke up and she felt her eyes were swollen, then she remembered what happened last night, so she washed her face and went downstairs for some breakfast, to her surprise Aiden wasn’t there.

 

Sophie: Oh? No Lee to be found. Interesting

 

With no Aiden in sight, she went on to cook her breakfast, she rummaged through the cabinets to find the pots for she was craving for pasta that morning, when she finally remembered where it is she used a chair to reach the pot but it wasn’t reachable so she tiptoed trying to reach the pot then she slipped causing the other pots to collapse as well, she was prepared to feel the ground on her face and the pots on her head but it never did, the next thing she knew a pair of arms were holding her and when she opened her eyes she was buried in someone’s chest.

 

She looked up to see Aiden holding her and they eyes were locked with and faces inches from each other, that stare was broken because a stack of pots came down.

 

Sophie: Aiden watch out!

 

Aiden dodged the falling pots and after he put Sophie back on her feet, he was about to walk out when Sophie called out his name.

 

Sophie: Aiden …

 

Aiden: (His back facing Sophie) Yes Miss?

 

Sophie: I’m s-s-sorry.

 

Aiden: (turns his head to the side) What for Miss?

 

Sophie: For yesterday, I just lost my temper and I’m sorry for yelling at you.

 

Aiden: (turns to face Sophie) Its not a big deal Miss, I should be sorry for not hearing you out. Please, don’t apologize.

 

Sophie: But still … (biting her lips and looking away)

 

Aiden: Please don’t feel burdened anymore Miss. Let’s just forget about it okay?

 

Sophie: But you do forgive me right?

 

Aiden: Of course Miss.

 

Sophie: (runs to hug him) OH THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

 

Aiden was shocked, he didn’t know what to do, was he suppose to hug her back or something? He was confused so he just awkwardly hugged her back.

 

Aiden: Miss?

 

Sophie: Hm?

 

Aiden: Aren’t you late for school yet?

 

Sophie: Oh crap! I totally forgot!

 

Sophie lets go of Aiden and rushed upstairs leaving him shaking his head from side to side. He went to the living room and sat on the sofa, he felt something different about the sofa so he lifted the cushion and saw a plastic folder with a number written on it, it was kind of familiar when he remembered where he saw it, he took his phone out and looked at the picture.

Aiden opening the plastic envelope but was interrupted when he heard Sophie’s voice, sensing something was wrong he went upstairs. He checked her room but she wasn’t there, so before busting down any more doors he called out her name.

 

 

Aiden: Miss Kim?

 

Sophie: Aigoo!

 

He heard it from the bathroom so he went there.

 

Aiden: Is something wrong miss? (talking through the door)

 

 

Sophie's POV:

 

I went into the bathroom to take a shower when I noticed a stain on my shorts... could it be?! OMOOOOOO!

 

 

I heard Aiden's voice through the other side ..

 

Aiden: Is something wrong miss? (talking through the door)

 

 

Sophie: (From the other side of the door) Uhm … N-nothing

 

Aiden: Are you sure?

 

No, i'm not!!! ><

 

Sophie: Y-yes

 

Aiden: If you're sure, i'll be downstairs if you need me.

 

I can hear his footsteps, I can't get out of the bathroom now TT^TT with all my might I called him out again

 

 

Sophie: Aiden!

 

 

Aiden: Yes?

 

 

Sophie: Actually there … uhm … is something wrong?

 

Aiden: What is it?

 

 

Sophie: Its uhm … I … 

 

I started pacing back and forth, I didn't know how to say it! >___<

 

[on the other side of the door: Aiden becomes curious and worried at the same time on to what is really wrong with Sophie.]

 

 

Sophie: You see I … ran out of … ACK! (Mutters to herself) why is this so hard!

 

 

Aiden: Are you sure you’re alright Miss?

 

I took a deep breath and said it as fast as I could

 

Sophie: Iranoutofpadsandineedyoutobuythemforme

 

I closed my eyes and hoped that it wasn't too embarrassing >____< >3<

 

 

Narrator's POV:

 

Aiden blushed on what he just heard and for a moment he was dumbfounded, he can’t say no but he can’t answer directly to her.

 

 

Sophie: Aiden? Uhm its okay if you can’t do it

 

Aiden: N-n-no… It’s okay, I’ll g-get them for you.

 

Sophie: Thank you (exhales hard)

 

With that Aiden walks away still startled with what he just heard.

 

--In the Supermarket ---

 

Aiden standing in the supermarket, shocked by all the napkins that are in front of him

 

AIDEN’S POV

Why did I even agree to this? (Sighs and puts his hands on his waist and started getting some pads)

A girl happened to pass by that section too and she giggled when she saw Aiden putting the pads on the basket, when Aiden saw her he smiled shyly, bowed and walked away.

He parked the car, got the two bags full of pads and went upstairs.

 

 

Aiden: (Knocks on the door) Miss here are the pads y-you r-requested ... 

 

Sophie: Oh my golly! You’re such a saviour you know that?

 

[A/N: Back to narrator's POV :) ]

She hugged Aiden and kissed him on the cheek, she grabbed the bag and proceeded to the bathroom. As the bathroom door shuts Aiden holds the part where her lips were, his heart was beating fast and he was wondering why. He shrugs it off, grins and proceeds downstairs.

Aiden at the living room remembering the folder that he saw, he picked it up and brought out its contents, he studies it carefully flipping through the pages and he sees some very important information on the top secret project.

His eyes widen as he sees a piece of information that is essential to their case. He immediately got his laptop and searched the name of the person in the paper.

 

His fingers tap the edge of the laptop because he still can’t figure out why this person is related to Professor Kim and why was he terminated from the company when he was doing good.

When he heard footsteps going down he immediately closed the laptop and pretended to read the newspaper.

 

 

Sophie: Hey!

 

 

Aiden: Yes Miss?

 

 

Sophie: Let’s go (smiles at Aiden warmly)

 

Aiden: After you Miss

 

Sophie and Aiden went to the car and drove off to school.

Aiden is driving while Sophie was unusually warm with Aiden today.

 

 

Sophie: Hey Aiden! Thanks again for buying me those pads

 

Aiden just blushes at the thought. 

 

Sophie's POV: 

 

I was feeling so jolly today and I don't know why :)))) even if I had a little "trouble" this morning, I couldn't have managed without Aiden :) but what's weird is that he knows what pads i'm using :O does he use one as well ?! Wait what?? That's impossible right?! kekekeke :P

 

 

Sophie: Hey Aiden! Thanks again for buying me those pads

 
I turned to look at him but he just blushed.

 

 

Sophie: I know how hard it is for guys to get such stuff, I’m pretty sure some girls giggled when you were getting some.

 

Aiden: Yeah, they kinda were but i-it’s no big deal Miss

 

Sophie: I’m just wondering though …

 

Aiden: What is it Miss?

 

Sophie: How did you …

 

I was about to ask but my phone suddenly rang ... It was evil dork  Marcus.

 

--Start of Conversation -- 

Sophie: Hello?

 

Marcus: Are you at school yet?? Where are you?!

 

Sophie: Yeah I’m just around the corner you dork! 

 

Marcus: Hey who you calling a dork?!

 

Sophie: You are!

 

Marcus: You're a meanie you know that? Ppali!!!!!!!! You are taking too long!!

 

Sophie: Okay fine I’ll be there in a minute

 

-- End of Conversation -- 

 

Narrator:

 

Aiden and Sophie arrive at the school grounds he was about to go down and open the door for Sophie, Marcus approaches and opens the door for her.

 

Marcus: What took you so long?! We’re late for Stat!

 

Sophie: Sorry I had, uhm … I had trouble

 

Marcus: What trouble?? Did he do something to you again?

 

Marcus glares at Aiden from the passenger’s window

 

Sophie: He didn’t do anything! I’ll just tell you later

 

Marcus: Tell me now!

 

Sophie: We are late already remember?

 

Marcus: Oh snap! Let’s go already!

 

Marcus held Sophie by the hand pulling her away from Aiden who just stood there. He can’t understand it but somehow his blood just boils by the thought of Marcus especially when he’s with Sophie. Before Aiden could drive away, he received a text message.

 

 

Sophie: Hey I’m sorry about that, Marcus is such a rude dork -___- Anyway thanks again! See you later! :)

 

Aiden unconsciously smiles at her text message and then drives away.