Operation: Get Rid of Babysitter

The Spy Who Stole My Heart

The Next Day at School ~

 

[A/N: Sooo i'm trying this format, comment below on which format is better, this one or the previous one. Thank you :) ]

 

Sophie went to Marcus at the benches.

 

 

SOPHIE

hey dork!

 

 

MARCUS

what's up nerd?

 

 

SOPHIE

 who you calling a nerd? me?

 

MARCUS

 no the tree beside you (sarcastic)

 

 

SOPHIE

oh now you're tryin' to be funny now?

 

 

MARCUS

Did it work?

 

 

SOPHIE

not a chance! you're still pretty much a dork

 

 

MARCUS

 Tch. Killjoy.

 

 

SOPHIE

 Whatever. So anyway I need your help.

 

 

MARCUS

 After calling me a dork why would I help you?

 

 

SOPHIE

 Oh c'mon pleeeeaaaseeeeee? (does the puppy pout eyes)

 

 

MARCUS

 No I ... Awww stop it i'm still not gonna help you besides why would I do that??

 

 

SOPHIE

(runs her fingers from his shoulders to his cheeks) because i'm your bestfriend and your evil expertise are needed here.

 

 

MARCUS

 (faces her) keep talking.

 

 

SOPHIE

 Well I need you to help me get rid of my baby sitter.

 

 

MARCUS
 babysitt ... oh you mean Mr. Spy?

 

 

SOPHIE

 No. Maybe your brother. Wow for someone that's smart you're slow.

 

 

MARCUS

 Now that's just mean. If you don't want my help then fine (gestures to stand up)

 

 

SOPHIE

 (holds his hand) oh c'mon now!

 

MARCUS

Okay you got me, what do you have in mind?

 

 

SOPHIE

Well its kinda... (whispers in his ear)

 

Marcus smirks as she whispers her plan.

So Marcus and Sophie went on with their plans to try and drive away Aiden.

 

First on their plan was to make a sack go to Aiden’s face. Marcus has devised a system when Aiden steps at a wire, the sack will come flying in Aiden’s face.

They both laugh evilly and when they saw Aiden coming they hid behind the huge pillar.

As Aiden was walking, he was reading a book and completely not looking in the way, he stepped on the wire as planned and the sack was about to hit him but because of his super fast reflexes he just swerved at the incoming sack without removing his eyes from his book and went inside the house.

Marcus and Sophie are just scratching their heads on what had just happened.

 

The next plan is to let Aiden slip and fall on his back. So they put skateboards on the walkway and they killed the lights so he won’t be able to see and their plan went on as planned but because he was a spy he managed to have a flashlight and saw the skateboard and skipped it.

Marcus the lights and Sophie kicked the skateboard and it went in front of Marcus and he slipped and fell on the ground.

Sophie’s next plan is to shower Aiden with honey and cover him with feathers, she was waiting above the stairs and when she heard footstep and saw a figure of a man he poured honey and feathers on him. Not knowing it was Marcus.

 

MARCUS

SOPHIE!!!!!

 

 

SOPHIE

Oh my gosh! Is that you Marcus?!

 

 

MARCUS

Yes! How could you mistake me for him?!

 

 

SOPHIE

Oh my i’m so sorry Cus!

 

 

MARCUS

Ugh! You’re so gonna pay for this!

 

SOPHIE

I’m sorry! Come let us wash that off.

 

They went upstairs and Aiden was just looking up smiling on what just happened after wards they sat on the terrace sitting close to each other.

 

SOPHIE

Hey Cus, i’m really sorry. I didn’t know it was you.

 

 

MARCUS

How can you mistake this handsome face from that jerk?!

 

 

SOPHIE

Hey I said I didn’t mean it.

 

 

MARCUS

Tch. Whatever Sophie (turns away)

 

 

SOPHIE

Sooooooorrrryyy (hugs him from behind)

 

 

MARCUS

Aw alright! I can never resist you! (Pinches her cheeks and hugs her as well)

 

SOPHIE

But you still look good with the feathers on

 

 

MARCUS

Oh really?! (tickles Sophie)

 

 

SOPHIE

STOOOOOOOOP IT!!!!

 

 

They continue to do what they were doing but someone was watching them from the bushes.

 

~meanwhile~

 

A FIGURE near a window watching Sophie and Marcus through a monitor then turns to a PERSON inside the dark office.

 

FIGURE

What’s happening? Why is the plan taking so long?!

 

 

PERSON

I’m sorry for the delays Sir. We’re trying our best to commence with the plan.

 

 

FIGURE

We are running out of time! They are getting closer and if they found out soon and we cannot commence with our plan! I want to get the project now!

 

~back to Sophie and Marcus~

 

Sophie sends Marcus out the door

 

MARCUS

I’ll see you tomorrow Soph

 

 

SOPHIE

Yeah, see you tomorrow dork!

 

 

MARCUS

Stop calling me that!

 

SOPHIE

What a dork?

 

MARCUS

Yes!

 

SOPHIE

Okay bye ...

 

Aiden interrupts them and comes in between them holding the door.

 

AIDEN

It’s time to go Mister Cho

 

 

SOPHIE

What are you doing??

 

AIDEN

Good Night

 

Aiden shuts the door leaving Marcus on the other side

 

MARCUS
Sheeesh, this guy needs to learn how to chill. (Throws his hands in defeat and leaves)

 

SOPHIE

Seriously Lee?! We were just bidding goodbye

 

AIDEN

Yes you did that already right? It’s past your curfew and you can’t be seen outside for too long especially at night.

 

SOPHIE

Do I look like i’m five to you?! I can take care of myself!

 

AIDEN

I seriously doubt that Miss.

 

SOPHIE

(scoffs) I hate you ... you jerk! Can’t you see I don’t want you here?!

 

AIDEN

I don’t wanna be here either Miss. Don’t worry when all of this is over, i’m gone.

 

A suspicious thud is heard through out the house.

 

SOPHIE

What’s that?

 

Suddenly two guys in a black overall crashes into the house.

 

AIDEN

Go! Hide!

 

 

Sophie does what she’s told and locks the door.


Aiden fights of the two guys the first guy attacks him by whacking him with a stick and he dodges every swoosh of the stick and when he catches the end of the stick he is using and turns them both sending them from the ground and when they get back on the ground he kicks him and as he turns to the second guy, the first guy gets up and strangles him with a cloth he tries to reach for the lampshade, there’s a bit of a struggle but he reaches it eventually then he heard Sophie scream so he immediately smashed it to the first guy’s head and went to Sophie.


Aiden saw the second guy holding Sophie he was about to rush off to her when that guy brings out a knife and points it to her.

 

AIDEN

Don’t do anything stupid. Put that down

The second guy doesn’t budge, Sophie is terrified but manages to step on the second guys foot and throws her to the ground and hits her head on the table, that’s when Aiden makes his move and kicks the second guy and disarms him and the first guy attacks him again but he stops it and does a judo throw that sends the guy outside the house through the window. Aiden turns to the second guy but he has escaped through the first broken window. Aiden intends to follow them but he remembered Sophie lying on the ground.

 

Aiden goes to Sophie and brings her to a sitting position

AIDEN

Miss Kim, Miss Kim! Wake up!!

 

Sophie's POV:

 

After stepping on the foot of the man, he throws me and I felt my head bump into something ... All I remember is seeing Aiden coming to me and mouthing some words and all went black.

 

---

 

Sooo is this version better? I mean the format? :))

Feel free to comment and thank you for reading my story :D