Chapter 5

Jinri First step to the new school

They arrive at their room safely. Jinri tie up her hair and sit in front of her laptop. She put on her headphone on her ear and start hearing a song.She feel so bored and decide to read a book. Suddenly krystal came out from the bathroom. 

Krystal : I'm done, you go take a shower now.

Jinri : Haha , i'm about to reading my book. Okay.

Krystal : Ummm :)

Jinri walk to the bathroom and take a shower. She also didn't forget to put on mask on her face. She walking out with a mask on her face. She audible krystal talking to her phone

" mum ? are you okay ? i promise that i will get home this weekend. Eat more madecine." 

Jinri sitting on her bed and start reading book. Krystal hang up her phone and Jinri ask a question.

Jinri : What happen to your mum ?

Krystal : She is sick right now, I'm worried

Jinri : No one there can take care of your mum ?

Krystal : I don't think so. My brother is busy working and my sister is very far away from house cause she is a singer. She have to live with her group member.

Jinri : Oh that is so sad. Are you planning to go to your house this weekend ?

Krystal : Ya , i want to visit my mum so bad .

Jinri : You wouldn't mind if i follow you back?

Krystal : For real ? are you sure ? yes i wouldn't mind about it. I even became more happy if you follow me back.

Jinri : I'll call my mum first.

Krystal : Okay 

Jinri take her phone from the drawer and star dialing her mum number.

Jinri : Hello uma ?

Mum : Oh hi Jinri ? why do you call me at this night, did something happen ?

Jinri : Mum, this weekend my friend want to go back to her house, can i follow her cause ticket to busan is so expensive.

Mum : Hmmm, is it okay if you follow her ?

Jinri : ya i'm sure we will just be fine

Mum : Okay mum let you go with her, btw , what is her name ?

Jinri : Her name is Jung Soojung.

Mum : Oh nice name, okay mummy have to go first. If you have some priblem call me okay

Jinri : okay mum.

Jinri with a big smile on her face and scream. Yeay ! My mum allow me to follow you back home.

Krystal : really ? omg , i can't wait for this weekend.

Jinri : so do i . 

The night is over with a happy smile on their face. 

[ Next chapter soon ]