Chapter 3

Jinri First step to the new school

Jinri is reading her book. She decided to go down eat something cause that night she is so hungry. When she on her way down. She saw Kai waving her hand to jinri. Jinri smile and waving back to Kai. 

Kai : Where do you want to go ?

Jinri : I'm going to eat something.

Kai : Hmm , me too. Let's go together.

Jinri : Yea sure.

Kai and jinri walking to the canteen together. They finally arrived at the canteen. Jinri go and order some waffle and Kai order some french fries. They are waiting at the table. 

Kai : Do you date with taemin ?

Jinri : Taemi-n-n ? Haha ? stop play the fool.

Kai : Haha, its seems like Taemin date you.

Jinri : we are just like more than friend. 

The food has arrived and they eat it without talking. Jinri feels awkward to Kai because Kai is asking something that make her blushing. 

Kai : Look at your face. Your pale face turn into blushing.

Jinri : Hei , this boy -.-

They done eating the snack. Jinri decide to go back to her room.

Jinri : I have to go now

Kai : Okay, see you tomorrow. 

Jinri : okay

Jinri go back to her room. She feel so full because of eating the waffle that she order. Suddenly, someone knock her room. Jinri stand up from the chair and open the door. Its was krystal with a huge bag.

Krystal : I already ask the hyung and they say i can move here. Can i sleep here forever ? haha

Jinri : You are welcomed. I'm happy that finally we sleep in the same room.

Krystal unpack all her stuff and put it on the drawer. She have a lot of shoes and sandal. Jinri amazed cause all her shoes is branded and expensive. And all her cloth are so cute.

Jinri : woah , you bring a lot of clothes to this school.

Krystal : Its because i love fashion, i love to dress up m self. 

Jinri : Isn't that will be heavy ?

Krystal : Yes it is but the other hyung help carry this bag.

Jinri : woah , they treat you like a princess.

Krystal: hmm, i hope so. Hhaaa

Jinri take out some snack from her mini hello kitty refrigerator. 

Jinri : Nah , drink this

Krystal : thanks.

Jinri : you already eaten ?

Krystal : yes. how about you ?

Jinri : I already eat at the canteen with Kai.

Krystal : Kai ? 

Jinri : hm ya, why ?

Krystal : nothing, its the first time you eat with a guy

Jinri start blushing. Before they go to sleep, They wash their face a put a mask. They look like a ghost. krystal continue unpack her cosmetics and bath stuff. She is a tiday person and she don't like a messy room. Jinri room is not messy.

Jinri : Let's sleep

Krystal : Ya , i'm also tired, let's sleep together.

Jinri and krystal sleep together at the big bed. Jinri sleep well , so do krystal. 

[ Next chapter will be update on saturday ]