Chapter 3

Please Stop This Pain - HIATUS

Eunri was crying by herself at the living room still laying on the floor.Her body was feeling really hurt.She felt everything around her was mean to her because just staring at her laying down with pain and sadness in her heart.What I meant was the pictures,ceilings,walls,windows,sunlights,and other things in the house were just staring at her of course because the things cannot do anything and not alive.She looked to the only one picture of her father at the wall.She really missed her father so much and wished that she can borrowed her father's shoulders again to cry and snuggle to her father's chest.

 

 

It was a place where she felt save and protected before this.Before her father died,he have met with Daehyun.Her father gave them his blessing for their relationship and even asked Daehyun to always protect Eunri no matter what happens.Her father believed that Daehyun will take care of Eunri and give her unconditional love.

 

 

'Dad,are you looking at me now from heaven..?Why did you left me,dad..?',she asked to the picture of her father.Unfortunately,it was just a picture and it will not give any answer of her questions.Everything around her was silent only the sounds of her hardly breathing can be heard by her.

 

 

All of sudden,when only the sounds of the ticking clock at the wall besides her breathing can be heard,she heard a familiar voice.A voice that soothed her heart and a voice that she missed so much to hear.The voice that will always whispered to her softly 'I Love You' when together.It was him.It was Daehyun.Her boyfriend since high school.

 

 

'Babe..Song Eunri..Can you hear me?Are you at home..?',his voice was a bit panicked at the door.

 

 

She gasped when she heard his voice was calling for her to show herself but she knew that her body felt very hurt now and cannot get up even more when she fell to the floor about 20 minutes ago.She tried to scream for his name with all the strength that she got.

 

 

'Daehyun...!H-Help me Daehyun!',she shouted with a not so loud voice that she got but enough for Daehyun to hear.

 

 

Luckily,there was a window not so far from her just a few centimetres.When he heard her voice,he quickly went to the window to search for her.She can be clearly seen at the window.Daehyun's eyes became widened when he saw her looked lifelessly laying on the floor.

 

 

'Baby..Why are you like this..?Baby..Who did that to you..?',he was panicked to see Eunri was like that.He did not even thought that Eunri was suffering like that.No wonder when at the college,she always looked sad and something was bothering her mind.

 

 

'Daehyun ah...It's very hurt..M-My body..',she said with a weak voice.

 

 

'Wait for me..babe..I will go inside your house..',he replied and hurried to the door to try open the door.Maybe it was not locked up.Yeah,it was his luck today because the door was not locked up.

 

 

She was crying non-stop because of the pain at her body.Daehyun quickly ran to her to look at her.

 

 

'Baby..Who did this to you?Why are you not telling me anything?',he asked and lifted her to his arms.

 

 

She hissed and groaned because of the pain that she felt at her back.He did not know about it.

 

 

'Babe..tell me..Who did this to you?Where are your parents..?',he asked again and he kissed her forehead.He did not want to look her crying.His heart was like being stabbed by thousands of thorns when he saw that his girlfriend was in pain and her body looked so fragile to be hold.

 

 

'D-Daehyun ah..Please stay with me..',she asked Daehyun to stay with her but she didn't answered his questions.She tried to wrapped her arms around Daehyun's but the pain was attacking more at her body.

 

 

'Babe..Is there something at your back..?Let me see..',Daehyun asked and he stared to her eyes.

 

 

'N-No..Daehyun.You should not see it..You will feel disgusted with it..',she tried to conform him to not look at her back.

 

 

He shook his head and pressed her to his chest to look at her back.He pulled up her shirt a bit and his eyes went widened when he saw the cuts and bruises at her fair skin.

 

 

'Babe!This is very bad!We should go to the hospital now..',his voice went louder.

 

 

You cried at his chest and hugged him.

 

 

'No,Daehyun..I will be dead if I go to the hospital..I probably will be dead if my stepfather and mother know it..No..I can't..',she protested.

 

 

'Why..?They were the peoples that did this to you..?Babe..You should think about yourself..What matter's now is your condition not them..',he hugged her more tightly.

 

 

She felt the pain but with Daehyun's hug,she felt the pain does not matter to her.

 

 

'Just stay with me for today...I don't want to go to the hospital..',she said with her voice broke.

 

 

'Babe..I will protect you no matter what happens.You are my life..You are me..',his tears dropped at her cheeks.

 

 

He carried her with bridal style to her bed.He looked to her eyes deeply.He carefully put her down at the bed so that she will not feel any pain.

 

 

'Babe..I will be right back..Wait for me a minute..',he stood up and quickly went to the outside.

 

 

She just hummed when he said that to wait for him.

 

 

A few minutes later,he comes back with a handkerchief and small basin.She knew that the handkerchief was his handkerchief but what did he want to do?He carefully helped her to get up from the bed.

 

 

'What are you gonna do?',she asked weakly.

 

 

'Babe..I will help you heal your pain..',he spoke with a soft voice but yet it comforted her heart.She really missed him so much.

 

 

Slowly,he moved closer to her and he already soak the handkerchief with warm waters.She slowly pulled up her shirt and only left her with the cuts and bruises.

 

 

'Daehyun..I'm disgusting right..I'm ugly..',she said to him because she felt that the injuries were ugly.

 

 

'You're beautiful..babe..Inside and outside..',he cannot bear to see her suffered but he tried to be strong slowly and gently he pressed the warm handkerchief at the bruises.

 

 

She let out a hiss when he touched her bruises with the handkerchief. 'Hsss..I-It's hurt..',she squeezed her eyes to endure with the stinging pain.

 

 

'I will be slow and careful,babe..Don't worry..',he comforted her with his soothing voice and touches.

 

 

'Thank you,Daehyun..'she thanked him.He sighed and stopped from wiping the bruises.He turned her to face him.

 

 

He gave her a smile and a calming eyes before he slowly leaned in and pressed his lips to her lips.She missed his soft and warmth lips that kissed her dried lips.He gave her a long and pure kiss and she can felt the warmth breath that kissed her nose.She started to cry because the calming and comforting that Daehyun gave to her were priceless.She was thankful that she still have a person that loved and cared for her so much.That was him,Daehyun that gave her strength to be strong with her life.