Chapter 1

Please Stop This Pain - HIATUS

In this lonely day,the most lonely day for her.It's was just not a lonely day to her but the worst day for her because once again her stepfather and her mother came back from a bar drunk together.She heard a smack at the front door signing that her stepfather and mother came back in the late midnight.It was already 12.30 a.m in the midnight and she cannot fell asleep because she was feeling worried for her mother.Her mother was married to her stepfather since three months ago after her beloved father died in a car crash when he was on his way to go home after work.

 

 

She already knew that her mother had cheated her father because she was secretly dating with another younger guy.Her stepfather was just 6 years older than her.Her age was just 19 this year and actually she was studying at a college but her stepfather and mother told her to stop studying since five days ago because they said they had no money to pay for her college and they threatened her they will chase her out if she still want to continue her study.

 

 

Yes,she always thought why her mother was mean to her and she did not care about her at all since she were still a newborn baby.Only her late father that took care of her since she was still little.She did not know why even her mother was a social woman that acts she was still a young woman and will always go to the club everynight.Dancing and getting drunk in the night club.Her late father was the only one she can borrowed his shoulders when she was having hard times.Sometimes,she just felt like she wanted to die with her father too.He was the only that cared a lot about her and she even thought that God was mean to her because gave her a tragic life like this.

 

 

Everyday and evrynight,she always cried her tears out from her two beautifully eyes actually but now her two eyes were always wet and sometimes also dried because she were just crying and crying.Her neighbours did not even know there was a young girl lived at this house that was suffering a lot that was actually was her,Song Eunri even though she had bruises at her face and arms.Her mother told her to wear some long sleeves to cover the bruises from her stepfather hitted her everynight.She was just like a 'punch bag' for her stepfather.He even hitted her with his hard skin belt.Her mother did not even care about her at all.She just ignored her daughter although she was hitted and punched by her evil heart stepfather.She told her that she hated her so much because of her,she cannot have a social and enjoying life.She even wished that she was never being born by her.The 9 months pregnant for her mother were just nothing to her and she wished sometimes she was dead with her father.So,that she will not see her face again in the house.Her mother was just playing with her father's heart for 19 years.She did not know why she had a mother like that.

 

 

She wished that she will have a kind and loving mother but that will always be just a wish for her.Her friends at college have told her to make a report to the police about what her stepfather did to her but she did not have the heart to make a report because she loved them so much although they treated her very bad and just like a stranger to them.She was so hard-headed.Once,they already threatened her to not make any stupid decision to report about them because if she did,they will make her life suffers so much in the house.Worst than just being a 'punch bag'.She was very afraid and did not have the courage to tell anybody including her only one boyfriend.Yeah,actually,she had a boyfriend that studied with her at college but she just kept it a secret from him.He always asked her but she just answered him with a shrug and 'Nothing at all'.He have been to her house to find her but her mother and stepfather said that she was always not at home when he came and have been kicked out from college because of bad attitude but he knew that she was not like that.She was one of the best students at the college and he did not even trust her stepfather and mother's words.Her mother told her to not use her number anymore and he cannot call her including her friends too.

 

 

She wished that she can tell him but she did not want him to involved himself with her family issues.She loved him so much and she cared for him too much.She did not want him to be hurt by her mean stepfather.Her mother locked her in the room if she did not follow their orders.

 

 

Back to her stepfather and mother that arrived at home drunk together.She heard them giggling and laughing together.She was worried for her mother and her heart told her to look for them.Slowly,she stood up from her bed and stepped her feet to her door to peeked at them.When she approached the door and opened it slowly,she was shocked by her stepfather and mother's doing.They were making out at the sofa without caring if she will see it.Unconsciously,she did not know that her stepfather saw she peekd from the door and he shouted her name.

 

 

'EUNRI!! YAH! YOU COME HERE!',he shouted with anger.She was afraid that he will do something bad to her and she slowly opened the door to make herself fully seen by both of them.If she disagreed,she will surely be 'a punch bag for him' again.

 

 

'W-What,father..?',she stuttered asking her stepfather.

 

 

'You little stupid Daughter..!Come here this instant..!,'he shouted again made her heart beated faster.

Her mother just being silent and was about to kiss her stepfather again but she looked to her with anger in her eyes.She just liked want to kill her with her deadly anger eyes.

 

 

She stepped slowly to approach to the sofa but before she could say anything to them again,her stepfather stood up and took his belt and hitted her very hard.She fell to the floor and she held her arm that was hitten by her stepfather.Her bruises were not fully recovered but he still hitted her.Her tears started to burst out from her eyes and rolled down at her cheeks.

 

 

'S-Stop it..Father..It's very hurt..',she begged to her stepfather but it was useless to her stepfather as he will not listen to her at all.She was just his stepdaughter and his 'punch bag'.

 

 

'That's what you get from interuppting our sweet moments,you stupid girl..You were just annoying to us..',her mother cursed her without even cared if she was her daughter.

 

 

Another beat by her stepfather hitted at her skin and now at her back.She closed her eyes to bear the pain that she got.She wished to just die with the hardly beating but God still keep her alive.How she wish that her life will just end soon but then she remembered she had another person that she loved so much.After being hitten and her stepfather was already sattisfied,she was being pushed by her mother to her room and being locked up as she heard the sounds of keys at her door.Another day,she will suffered in her own room with the pain at her whole body and mostly at her back.There were cuts at her back and very painful bruises wrapped at her skin.She braved herself to pull up her shirt to look at the injuries.She slowly opened her shirt as it was hurt when her clothes almost sticked to her injuries.She stood up and walked slowly to the mirror to look at herself.Fragile Song Eunri that was what she named herself as she felt her body now was very weak.

 

 

'God..why this is happened to me..? Daehyun ah..please save me..',she looked to herself and then to her photo frame at her makeup table.The frame was her picture with her boyfriend,Daehyun.Yeah,her boyfriend's name was Jung Daehyun.She wished she could talk with him right now and tell him that she was suffering so much.

 

 

'Daehyun....I might be dying now....',she looked to her own figure at the mirror.How disgusted was she to look at her own body.In her thoughts,it was very ugly with bruises and injuries everywhere.