i miss you.

Your Highness

"i miss you."

 

| It to know that your crush has a girlfriend that's not you. They're both clueless. Choi Jinri and Oh Sehun. Oh Sehun doesn't know what's going on with his best friend, aka Jinri. 

Jinri thought he wouldn't notice the way her face changes when he mentions his girlfriend, Wendy. Sehun notices.

Honestly, she wishes he never talks about another girl than her. In a loving way. Wendy and Sehun has been together for almost two months. Yet, Jinri wishes it was over. How great of a friend am I? She smiles bitterly.

They havent't talked for four weeks. Specially because of tests coming up. For Jinri, it's good and bad. She misses Sehun. The way he jokes around. It's damn lonely. 

Her phone vibrates. Expecting it to be Sehun but turned out to be her classmate, Soojung. Soojung asks if she could send the homework assignment she had missed to copy. Jinri sends a picture of her homework and throws her phone on her bed. "How long have we not talked?" She asks to herself.

She would text or call Sehun first but he never answered. Jinri would recieve a text saying, "I'm out with Wendy! I'll call you back! Love you." She never gets a call back. 

Jinri goes out from her house and heads to the park to get some icecream. It's a habit to go get icecream when she's upset. 

"Could I get strawberry please?" The worker hands her the icecream and she heads to sit on the swings. Jinri continues to swing around. Why waste time on a crush that has a girlfriend right? She takes a at the thought and pouts. 

 

"You're upset." A familliar voice calls out from infront of her. Jinri looks up and sees Sehun with icecream as well. Jinri laughs and shakes her hand. "Nah, I was just.. craving for some icecream." She smiles and continues to look at the ground. 

It's silent.

Jinri finishes her icecream and goes to the bin to throw away the leftovers. Ready to leave the park. "Jinri wait." Jinri sighs and turns around. Sehun walks up to her and smiles. She misses his smile but something seemed off. "What's wrong?" She asks and tilts her head. Sehun smiles more at her act. "Why are you smiling like an idiot?" 

"I really, ing, do miss you lots." He shakes his head and wraps his arm around her. Jinri stands there, her arms limped by her side. "You're a jerk." 

"You never called me back." He tightens his hug. "Wendy broke up with me. I needed time for myself." She punches him on his chest. "I had too much time to myself, I got lonely Sehun."

Sehun sighs and wraps an arm around her shoulders. "I thought Jongin asked you out?" Oh right. She bites her bottom lip. Sehun glances at her. "It didn't work out. I knew because he still liked Soojung so.." She shrugged and leaned her head against his. "You're still a jerk." Sehun laughs and looks at her. 

"Would I still be considered a jerk to ask you out now that you're free?" Jinri turns around to face him and gazes at his grinning face. "Yes because I can't help but say yes to a jerk." She grins and Sehun holds her face.

"I really did miss you a lot." Jinri leans closer and whispers against his lips, "I did too." 

"Don't tease me like that!" He pouts and was about to kiss but she pulls her head back. "Like what?" She smiles and runs off. "You really are worth missing for!" How adorable.