his princess, her prince.

Your Highness

Sehun ran quickly and hid beside the classroom's door; the wall. Waiting for his princess to walk out of that door. "Not that one.. not that one.. not that one.." And he goes on. When she doesn't show up after waiting for nine minutes. He opened the door and saw her still writing down the notes that was on the board. She, not noticing his existence in the classroom, continued. He noticed that she had her octopus hair today, matching with her colorful, tie-dyed peace shirt. He's guessing that she was wearing a black frilly skirt with black creepers and he wonders if those weigh heavy. 

He tip-toed behind her and took her pencil away quickly. "Oh Sehun, give it to me." She grinned and looked up at the ceiling. Trying to get rid of the grin before he sees it. "Why Jinri, why are you still in this class room baby?" Jinri's cheeks became a bit reddish and turned around to hit him in the chest with her notebook. "-- because Ms. Jung allowed me to since I was absent on Wednesday. Thanks to my older brother for turning my alarm clock off." She was going to get her pencil back but an award for giving her pencil back, she had to give Sehun a kiss... on the lips.

"Yah seriously?" He nodded and pucked his lips. 

Jinri rolled her eyes and gave a peck on his lips. But he pulled her closer and their eyes closed. The students outside had already gathered around the window of the classroom. "Is that Choi Jinri and Oh Sehun?" "Yeah didn't you know? It's quite obvious." "They're so cute together." Ms. Jung blurted out. 

The students turned towards Ms. Jung. "What?.." She pushed her glasses up and pouted. "I KNOW RIGHT!" "Aren't they going to be late to their class?" "They can always be late together-- they have the same classes together but not third period." 

"Look they haven't pulled apart yet~" "How dare he touch my princess." "Oh please, I'm yours, Soojung is yours Kim Jongin-- besides Jinri is Sehun's princess." 

Finally the two pulled apart and turned towards the window, eyes widened. "YAH! YOU GUYS!!" Jinri shouted and stood up beside Sehun. "Not my fault bb." Soojung shouted and quickly ran to her class with Jongin.

 

Sehun and Jinri looked at each other. He put his hand on her waist. "You can borrow my notes your highness." Jinri squinted her eyes and grinned while looking up at him. "Gladly to, my prince." Sehun smiled, "Now let's go before we're late for class!" He dragged her out of the classroom. "Sehun! My books!" He quickly went back to the classroom and grabbed them for her. 

She was going to grab it out of his hands so he doesn't have to carry it all the way to next class which was up the next floor. But he didn't let her. Instead she held the pencil. "RUNNN!" Sehun was already ahead of her. Jinri tripped on the stairs because he was going to fast. While waiting for her to come to him, her ring came off. But Jinri didn't know.

"Your highness! You dropped your ring!" He ran back to her and looked for her ring, which was on the first floor.. again. "I'll get Sehun, it's okay." She stopped him and quickly grabbed her ring. Instead of putting it on her finger, she put it on his. 

Both silver rings on the index finger. "I have two. Just for us." Sehun smiled at her and she returned the smile. "Now let's go!" The one minute bell rang and they quickly ran to their class. 

"Of course you two are arriving on the one minute bell. What a suprise..." Mr. Hwang said lazily. "His fault!" "Her fault!" They said in unison. The class let out a laugh. "Sit. We have a long lesson to do." The class groaned. Jinri nudged Sehun on his side. "Yah.." He said quietly and knocked his fist onto her head. She was about to hit him back but, "Stop it you two. Go to your seats." 

Sehun and Jinri glared at each other. 

But grinned after a few seconds. "Stay awake!" Jinri whispered and smiled, turning her head to the Mr. Hwang. "Your highness... please." Sehun said in a sassy, girly tone quietly. Jinri heard him and laughed. Jinri was only sitting infront of Sehun. "What's funny Choi Jinri?" 

"Oh.. I saw.. someone had a snot dripping from their nose..." 

 

_