The End, or is it?

The One That Forgotten

 

 

            “Stop joking oppa, it absolutely not funny at all.”

 

            I sighed, it was the moment I hurt the most. If only I could hug you, touch your soft skin again like the past few days. I shook my head. Please, don’t make it more difficult. It’s now the time. I can’t let two special people in my life crying on my death.

 

            “At least you’ve fulfilled my wish, buddy. Even it’s too much,” I chuckled, “Gomawo.” I smiled,

 

            He then pulled me into a hug. It’s been a long time since we aren’t acting like this. I remember the last time he hugged me like this, the last time I breathed.

           

And we both cry.

 

            The tears were the same -sad, afraid, guilt in the same time.

 

            We are only boys. We are just a human being. There’s a time when WE have to act cool but when it comes to our bestfriends, back to the first sentence, we are only boys after all.

 

            It was the longest night in our life. Me, Kai, and Seohyun. We didn’t know how many tears we spent for nothing. Leaving no more than hurt and memory. Which cannot be accepted yet have to. It was nice to believe, for everything. Hold tight my hands and we could make nothing but a miracle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

            The next morning, both Seohyun and Kai went to my graveyard. I was right standing before the two human beings who eyes still red with tears. I chuckled seeing them so cute together, holding hands and Kai looked tougher than yesterday. I couldn’t help but smile, he really did a great job. He could be the best boyfriend for her, but I feel a bit jealous inside.. Aigoo Kai, I really want to hit your head for being in a sweetest relationship with my long crush. How could you steal her from me, aigoo..  

 

I laughed afterwards let a deep sigh.

 

            Keep your energy, guys. It wasn’t helping at all to cry for someone who has died.

 

            I shook my head tickled with the funny moments in front of me.

 

            “Guys, why can’t you see me? I’m here for waving my hand for the last time. C’mon guys or the angels will kill me and I shall die twice time.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “Let’s leave now, honey. Stop crying, Kris wasn’t happy at all,” Kai patted her shoulder as he helped her to stand up after pratfall beside Kris’ gravestone since they arrived here,

 

            She still sobbing as trying her limp legs drew oneself up.

 

            They waved their hands in unison before finally leave the graveyard.

 

            It was like a coincidence, yet he believed it was no other than radars. Even his last wish, they still give it to him. No more than a happy ending for him.

 

 

 

            Kai and Seohyun sat on the bench park, it was still morning, the bird sounds, the kids playing happily like there’s no tomorrow, too bad it was summer and everything that decorate the view on the park is everyone holding their own ice cream.

 

            “You want some ice cream?” He gently asked the girl beside him who kept bowed her head down,

 

            She looked up to see his eyes, “Ani,” She smiled,

 

            She really wants to know what actually happens between him and Kris yet she refused to ask, afraid if he was still in an unaccepted heart.

 

            “I’m waiting you ask me about who is Kris,” He suddenly said, breaking the silences,

 

            “Is it okay?”

 

            He shrugged and rolling his eyes.

 

            “I love the sound of the bird,” She said, turned her attention to the front,

 

            “And so do Kris. He loved everything that you love,”

 

            “Alright, oppa. Now, I ask you to tell me everything about him, I force you,” With opened eyed she acted to threatened him,

 

            He laughed and peck her lips, “I don’t need your threatened, I need your kiss for sure,” He ertly smirked,

 

            “Oppa! Tell me,” She punched his arm playfully, feeling so annoyed because of the stealing kiss,

 

            “Alright.. Well, I guess it’s a long story so be ready..” He warned as he pinched her nose,

 

            She smiled with an aegyo “I will,”

 

            “So…… I was his childhood friend. We used to be a thunder-buddy, singing a song whenever there’s a thunder scared us, spent our time just playing like a boys in our tree house, we were just like brothers but too bad we were raised by our own parents who hate each other. Our parents used their best to keep us apart, that’s why he went to China when we were still 5 years old boys. But surprisingly, he just suddenly came back to Korea and we entered the same art university. I take photography while he takes portrayal line. One day…. We went to the park. I was busily taking some photos while he sketched some kids playing in the park and afterwards we went home. In the evening, we were checking the photoshoots that I took. In his eyes, every pictures were the same. Blue sky, green leafs, red roses, but then he stopped clicking the next button. He stared for a while. The red rose picture. Firstly, I was like confused with the object he interested. A red rose? Man, are you gay? But then I realized that he is a healthy 21 years old guy who his eyes were glued on something, not the main object in the picture just some of an accidentally-being-one-of-the-object which come because of the amateur photographer, it was you. You were sniffing the red rose and I was accidentally captured you on my camera because you were standing not so far from my main object of the photo,”

 

            “Me?” She pointed her nose with her index finger,

 

            “Yeah.. Since then, he stalked over you. All the time…..”

 

 

 

            He wasn’t a morning person and the soft cheeping sound of birds wasn’t enough to wake him up, but after he knows you, he totally changed.

 

            I was lying on the sofa in my living room, with mouth half-opened and handphone on my stomach. I was taking a nap, I just watched soccer on the television ‘till 4 a.m. and I was extremely sleepy to death at that time. It was just like a couple of minutes when suddenly I felt my stomach suddenly vibrating,

 

            “!” I woke up and then the phone on my stomach fell down on the ground, “Hell, what time is this?” I snatched my phone and looked at the screen, “Kris? What the hell is he doing now? Don’t he feel sleepy after watching soccer this dawn?” I rubbed my eyes with my free hand as the other wiped the screen to answer his call,

 

            //Yeobose--//

 

            //Yah! Where on earth are you?!// His voice come through out the line, so bothering.

 

            //I’m sleeping.// I sighed.

 

            //Get your lazy off from your house and go to the park now!//

 

            //Jesus, are you serious? I don’t even get enough sleep. You don’t even get enough sleep. WE don’t even get enough sleep. Oh c’mon Krisus, let’s take a day off, okay?//

 

            //What?! Oh you right. Just stay at your house, buddy. Help your mama in the kitchen, take care of your boo-boo-doll, don’t forget to cut your nails and make some leopard nail art you girly chicken.//

 

            There he goes again…

 

            //Aish chinca, arra arra! I’m coming! I shall kill you soon.// I hissed,

 

            //Gomawoyo Kai oppa!~ Chinca chinca saranghae~~// He sang with his deep voice which sounded no more than creepy bark of the wolf in full-moon-night.

 

 

            I got off from my car as I ran to my bestfriend who had waited for me on the park, “What again now?” I gave him my best poker-face, getting tired with his request which didn’t make any moves since he only looking at her from afar and didn’t have any guts to show that him self is exist in front of her, “Where is she anyways?”

 

            “She isn’t here.”

 

            “What?”

 

            “But you won’t believe me. I knew his house!”

 

            “How?”

 

            “Well, I followed her yesterday and then boo! Now, I want you to company me to go to her house because I’ve made a love-letter for her.” He exclaimed happily, I was afraid at first since he knew you, he was acting like a girl but as time goes by, I could understand that my best buddy just falling in love after long time kept his heart himself.

 

 

 

            “And it was my first love-letter,” Seohyun mumbled in the middle of his story, little bit she knew his sincere heart,

 

            “Absolutely..”

 

            “And how about… what makes him die?”

 

            He sighed, it was some of his bad memories he really want to forget about.

 

            “It was first day of spring in this year and I feel so tired of his girly attitude which comes because of his heart, I told him to show up him self in person and confess his feeling towards you. And there he got the right time,”

 

           

 

            “Bwoh? Show my self in front of her? Are you crazy? What if she unlike me? Maybe, my height is too terrify for her? Or my angry birds eyebrow, what if it irritates her? No, I’m nor ready at all with this,” He leaned back against the dining chair, close his face with both of his palms.

 

            “C’mon, Krisus. You are the type of guy, every girl dreamt to be their fairytale, there’s nothing left to be worry. She’ll like you,”

 

            “But what if I look bad in her eyes? Maybe I look annoying in front of her? And she’ll reject me and she doesn’t want to meet me anymore, or the worst is wh—”

 

            “Wu Kris.” Kris stopped his nonsense when my voice became firm, reflecting how serious I was. I tried my best to convince my hard-headed bestfriend. At least, I thought it was the best for his sakes.

 

            “You’re right, buddy. 2 days ahead, start from now. I’ll tell her to meet me in the park where I first saw her.”

 

            He prepared all of his mental, his guts, and everything comes perfect. 2 days later, he dreamt of this time already.

 

            He wore his best t-shirt. He said it was his best clothes, black t-shirt with a boy pictorial that he designed himself.

 

 

 

            “When we were in the park along with him last night, I was sure he still wearing that t-shirt,” Kai remembered,

 

            “And he wore that t-shirt too when he went to my shop at that time. But his appearances was so mess,” Seohyun joined him reminisce her first time meeting Kris in her shop,

 

 

 

            Kris walked to the park at that night, everything was work smoothly when suddenly in the middle of our way to the park, he caught his attention on the street. He saw your sister walking around the street alone without any hearing aids on.

 

            “Gosh, it’s Joo Kyung! What is she doing in this kind of time? It’s not safe for her. What if there’s a vehicle hit her?” Kris voice turned to be so worry while he pointed his finger across the street,

 

            “Man, I know she is a little girl but she can hear—”

 

            “She’s deaf! She was born with flaw,”

 

            “What? How?”

 

            “I don’t know either, 3 days ago the police tell her that they finally could find her lost sister. And now she lived along with her sister. I don’t know why Joo Kyung could be like that, for all I know, she used to be treated unwell by someone, it could be her parents or just some bad strangers doing that for her.” Kris explained while trying to cross the road,

 

            But then, as what he suspected before, it happened.

 

           

 

            “Kris immediately ran towards Joo Kyung who couldn’t hear the klaxon of the swift car behind her. It was like a heroism moment of his when he sacrifice him self for your beloved sister. Sorry I can’t tell anything more about that night, it hurt me so deep,” I put my head down, I couldn’t tell how I see my best friend die in front of my eyes.

 

            She gave nothing in response.

 

 

 

 

 

           

 

           

 

            Seohyun went to her shop, afterwards she was greeted by Yuri who suddenly gave her a message. A message that make her down between pain and happiness.

 

            Yuri told her that she had a package from someone. A package she used to receive. A red rose, sketch, and a letter.

 

 

 

“The time I found out myself lifeless on the street, I was like cursing over everything. I cried. I cried in front of myself, I can’t believe the figure who lying without soul in the middle of the highway with blood around it body was totally me. I said, ‘Why? Why God? Why at this time?’ I kept crying without body on. I screamed, ‘God, why should be me? Why now? I even haven’t tells her that I love her. Why did you make me leave her when I just found her?’ Because the hardest part of this is leaving you. I wished I’d stayed. And after that, my soul feels like collapsed, my tears couldn’t be hold anymore, when I reached the top of my sadness, I prayed in silent, ‘Dear God, the only thing I asked of you is to hold her when I’m not around when I much too far away.’ Since that last pray, I felt like my soul back to the body it used to belong to. I got my second chance for the last time of my life and I said to my best buddy to take care of you, giving a smile to your face, giving happiness to your life, giving the long lost love, and he did. He is so lucky to have you, but I feel more! I didn’t even feel forgotten now (:”

 

PS: I’m the LUCKIEST! :-)

-xoxo

 

K

 

 

 

 

And the last sketch I could make for the rest of my life is her picture. She noticed me. She looked at my eyes and smiled. It was such a happy ending of my love triangle between me, Seohyun, and my best buddy.

 

            

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

Or, is it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Aigoo finally the end of story!^^ *throw lilies everywhere*

I haven't check this chapter because my sister kept asking for her lappy. I shall check it later, afraid if I've made lots of grammatical erorr in here and there.

I want to give my special thanks to everyone that support this story (:

My subscribers, my readers, everybody. 

Thanks for your patiences guys, I'm being such a bad author. I mean it seriously. I tried to be better (:

Well I'm no so satisfied with the last sketch actually-,- I'm just learning how to draw so I spent all of my time sketching Seo-eonni photos, it takes my time a lot, also it takes my writing times but I want to make this story different so yeah.. I should deal with it (:

Hope this story could entertained you guys!^^

Thank you^^

 

 

With Love, Lily Lucas...