Prologue

The One That Forgotten

 

How pity my life can be.

 

            One minute, I was completely head over heels in love with someone and the next thing I know, I find out myself helplessly to catch her. And this is our love triangle, between me, Seohyun, and my best buddy.

 

 

 

            Seohyun face perks up with happiness. She was very excited to meet her mysterious secret admirer, Mr. K who always sends her a cute and fragrant envelope with a sweet letter inside. She had no idea who is the person was, what does he looked like or why he knew her. She really didn’t care at all since she was actually nice talking to someone who didn’t judge her at all.

 

            She’s just an ordinary girl who works as a shop keeper in her own small cake store. She was one of the girls who just kept to herself. She lived with her little sister that she loved so much. Her parents was gone didn’t know why but she lived happily with her little princess along with her in her small yet neat and full with flower house. She’s very tough to live only with her sister, be the prop of her small family but in the other side she just a girl with tears and feeling.

 

            After a couple of times wondering about her secret admirer, finally Kai appeared in the edge of the park where she had been waiting. He walked closer and got closer as his figure finally was seen by the lights of the moon. Seohyun’s heart was squealed of excitement when she saw Kai’s figure. His brown skin, beautiful eyes and innocent smile were so fitted with her thoughts all this time about her anonymous secret admire. “Mr. K, you finally here,” Her mind was fill with that declare,

 

            Seohyun was standing frozenly when Kai finally right standing before her. She couldn’t help but smiling without any funny moment. The only thing to show up her happiness was only smiling. She was noiseless yet her heart was going crazy.

 

            She smiled from ear to ear remembering all of the sweet letters he had sent to her lately. She remembered them all too well in his eyes, all of the sweet words which entertained her so much was increasing the completeness of her secret admirer.

 

            “So I guess you are the Mr. K?” She spoke up after a long time being silent of happiness,

 

            He didn’t speak up to respond but chuckled and nodded a little after it.

 

He then took out something on his back that he had been hiding on his way here. A rose. A white rose.

 

            She took it and put it up to her nose and sniffed the sweet fragrance that it had.

 

            “My name is Kai. I know it’s a bit ridiculous to act so mysterious towards you, but I wish I didn’t make any bad impressions on you.” His voice was so awkward,

 

            Seohyun giggled a bit in her blush. This is the first time she heard his voice and it sounded so awkward despite his cute words in the letters all this time.

 

            “You might think I’m so cliché by sending a letter everyday to you, with some lame cute words and pink envelope, I just.. Don’t know how to tell you..” He hung his sentences with doubtful eyes,

 

            “Tell me what?” She laughed,

 

            “Tell you.. That I love you,”

 

            He began to bring her in his deep kiss. She froze as she felt the sudden breeze of electric shock. Her eyes grew wide and she was very speechless. The soft and warm as a cotton of Kai’s lips echoes on her brain like a cannonball being fired, she flustered at first before finally drifted away in his kiss. The guy who kept sending her lot of mysterious messages with initial ‘K’ in the end of message finally appeared himself in person. His embrace was so warm, protecting her from the cold night wind that blew in this park.

 

 

            It’s been a month.

 

 

            She kept staring at the sketch that hanging neatly in the edge of the store, reminisce her first met with Kai, someone that she dated now, her mysterious secret admirer, ‘Mr. K’. That sketch was given by him when he still being her secret admirer. Seohyun shook her head a bit while smiling at the sketch, remembering the strangeness that Kai is studying in photography department and not in portrayal design but she didn’t give a damn of it.

 

                                   

                                                 

 

 

 

            The door of the cake store was opened as the bell automatically clinking. She immediately greeted the costumer without observe clear who the costumer is.

 

            He cleared his throat and she patted back to the reality,

 

            “Seems like you really admire my sketch,” He teased as he ruffled her hair,

 

            “Yah stop it! Well, I wonder why you’re so good in making sketch whereas you are a photographer,” She didn’t move her gaze on that hanging frame of the sketch,

 

            “You know I’m a multitalented person,” He praised himself jokingly as he tried to steal a kiss from her but she refused and make an excuse to go from him,

 

            “Not now, honey. I’m going to close the shop now due there’s no costumer anymore for today,” She let go from him as she grabbed the key and prepared her bag,

 

            “Seohyun-ah.. I also a costumer here,” He grabbed her waist to stop her and dragged her gently into one of the chair, “Look. I just took some photos for you.” He let out his camera and she sat onto his lap to check the photos along with him,

 

            “Whoaaa.. That’s very beautiful,” She gasped in stunned when he showed the first picture that he took in his camera, the beautiful scenery of the morning sun in Seoul, sure he took this photo in a high place, “Where did you took this picture?”

 

            “I took it from my friend’s helicopter. Do you remember Sehun? He showed his birthday present from his father and asked me and some others to try fly in it. It was amazing so I took that opportunity to took some photo-shoots of the beauty of Seoul,” He explained happily,

 

            She put her arms around his neck and they were staring at each other, smiling-laughing breathlessly, “I don’t care with what skill did you had, either a sketcher or a photographer, even none both of them I don’t really care. One thing that I care is you make me so awestruck,” She smiled,

 

            They kept staring at each other eyes to eyes until he broke the romantic atmosphere. She heeded a yelp from Kai.

 

            “What?” She frowned,

 

            “I accidentally bit my lip,” He shyly said, “That’s usual when I’m nervous,” He continued like a little boy. She looked downward checking his face—assessing if there is blood on his lips, “Is it bleeding?”

 

            She shook her head, “No.”

 

            “Okay. Thanks.”

 

            She got up from his lap as they began to exit the store after she locked it and turned back the sign into the close one.

 

            For the rest of the way, Kai repeated it for five times. By the sixth time he told her he bit his lips, she exactly knew what he wanted. She suppressed her grin and tried to act like she still didn’t get it. They were walking passed the park going to her house when she heard him yap in pain again.

 

            “Yah, Seo Joo Hyun-ah, are you sure my lips are not bleeding?”

 

            She walked closer to him and feigned curiosity as her eyes squinted. “I can’t see.” Kai inclined forward and puckered his lips. She smiled. Then she grabbed the opportunity, submitting to his nonverbal request. Her hand grasped on the nape of his neck and she kissed him lightly to stop his annoying question that kept asking if his lips bleeding or not.