Neighborly L0VE

Neighborly LOVE

Sho left Jun's house before he awoke. Luckily, the door was open at his house. He did not want to disturb Aiba and stay at Jun's house remebering that special night. Aiba was sleeping on the couch soundlessly like a little lamb. Sho tried hard not to make noise, but he failed. He stepped on his keys and fell on the floor with a loud thud.

Aiba got up as fast as he could and yelled, "WHOSE HERE?"

"It's me, Misaki..." Sho struggled to get up. Aiba the lights and massaged his forehead.

"Aye....Stupid Hangover..Hi Sho.." 

"Hi..."

"Where have you been?"

"Next..door...I guess i just got knocked out...Go back to sleep" Aiba turned off the lights and lied on the couch.

"Come and Sleep with me..?" 

"We won't fit, besides I have a bedroom..."

"Suit yourself...I'm much more confy then a bed.."

"Shut up..." Aiba giggled. Sho went to his bedroom and shut the door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

  Few weeks after that night, Sho would not knock at Jun's door. So would Jun not knock at the door of Sho's. Each day Jun was disappointed..and he had enough of this. Jun did not want a neighbour who would just nodd to each other and that's the end of it, He wanted it to be right again like before. 

  It was passed 5 o'clock in the afternoon and Sho was home from work, Jun decides to break the ice that seperated them. He knocked on Sho's door loud and clear. 

"Who is it?" Sho questioned.

"MATSUMOTO, I'm coming in!

"DON'T KNOCK DOWN MY DOOR, I'LL OPEN IT FOR YOU, CHILL" The door clicked open and Jun stared at Sho with his wet hair and a towel only covering his bottom area. Jun came in and closed the door behind him.

"Look, Sho..I'm sorry...for everything...being forceful..and ruining your life.." Sho was surprised.

"I Should be the one whose sorry...I was a total-jerk..i was being unfair not to return..." Jun settled his index finger on his moist lips.

"I Made our Friendship....bad....We set off on the wrong start..." Jun looked away with shyness.

"I Thought about it....and I Don't want to be friends.."

Jun felt the pain on his heart just from those words. "Ouch" He thought to himself.

"I Know...I know we cannot be friends.." 

Tears started to fill his eyes,"I just did so many innapropriate things to you.."

Sho laughed, "I Love you and I Miss you.."

"What do you mean?" Jun was confused. Sho laughed again.

"I wanna be more than JUST FRIENDS" Sho smiled and Jun's eyes dialated.

"Sho....I Love you.." He gave a soft and meaningful kiss on his lips.

"I LOVE YOU TOO, neighbour....