[Insert Fancy Title Here]

GREEN FOR ENGLISH.

YELLOW FOR KOREAN.

RED FOR MANDARIN.

BLUE FOR JAPANESE.

"So, where to first?" I asked SoHee as I studied the map of campus she provided.

"I don't know, where do you want to go?" She asked back with a sly grin.

"Hm...the boys' dorm!"

She gawked at me. "Why do you want to go there? Yah! You're not a ert are you?"

"I just want to see what the guys look like. So far they seem pretty hot~"

"Agreed."

We giggled mischievously and SoHee grabbed my arm and brought me to a brown building that looked similar to our dorm. There were a lot of boys hanging around the outside and even some girls mingling too. I stopped SoHee behind a tree.

"What do we do now?"

"Let's go and say 'Hi'," she proposed.

"O-Okay..."

As SoHee and I walked out from behind the tree and towards the other students, we could hear rapping. My first thought was 'Koreans can rap?' but I remembered the many Korean hip-hop artists like G-Dragon and JayPark who are both talented rappers. When we got close enough, we could see two students in a heated rap battle. One of them had a really deep voice. That's how I would tell them apart.

"Wow, they sound really good. Who is winning?" SoHee strugged. I waited for them to finish before I asked anymore questions.

SoHee started talking to a female student in Korean. I could probably understand 14% of their conversation. "Thank you," she said.

"What did you talk about?"

"The rapper with the the deep voice is Bang Yongguk and the other one is Jung Ilhoon. He's a freshman, like us, but Yongguk is a junior."

"Oh," I nodded as I watched Yongguk and Ilhoon shake hands and sign autographs. "They're pretty popular..."

"Yes, Ilhoon's sister is a junior here. She's very popular. She and Yongguk used to date." SoHee watched me out of the corner of her eyes. "Do you want to talk to them?"

"Sure."

We waited for the crowd to thin out before SoHee and I approached the two rappers. I was suddenly feeling very self-conscious. I wanted to turn around, but it was already too late.

"Hello," SoHee greeted them.

Ilhoon's eyes widened when he saw me. Yongguk was humble and politely shook my hand. "How were we?" His English accent was cute.

"You were both amazing," I complimented. I noticed Ilhoon looked a bit lost so I said afterward, "Cool." He smiled in response.

"Are you a freshman? I'm positive I would've seen you around campus if you were anything but."

"I'm sorry, I don't understand..." I said hesitantly.

SoHee cut in, "She's still learning Korean. She can understand simple phrases."

"Sorry," bowed Yongguk.

Ilhoon looked slightly irritated. Was it because of SoHee and I? Yongguk saw this. "Please excuse us. It was nice meeting you..." he drawled.

"_____ and," I gestured to my roommate, "SoHee."

"Hope we find eachother again soon," he grinned. I found his gummy smile inviting and attractive.

"Yeah, I hope so too," I grinned back. Ilhoon smiled half-heartedly and Yongguk waved at us before they disappeared into the boys' dorm.

SoHee nudged me, "So, who did you like more?"

"I'll get back to you on that," I giggled. 

 

 

A/N: Sorry if it's mediocre. And I apologize if Ilhoon seems like he doesn't understand any English. I don't know how much English these guys know, but I'm pretty sure Yongguk knows more than Ilhoon and yeah...I just wanted to give you guys something to read (and BToB and B.A.P. have been running circles in my brain @-@). Have you guys seen the BToB/B.A.P. dance battle??? ZELO AND ILHOON LOOK SO FRIGGIN' HAWT! Oh, and Yongguk too of course~ But no one needs to be reminded of his manliness <3

THANK YOU FOR READING!