More detail!!More Info!!!!

The Flower Boy Next Door (Hiatus:Re-Write)

Main Characters

Lee Mi Young

 

Is a fun,out going,happy girl,but can be serious at times. Can be very stubborn and naive. Is very caring towards people close to her. Can be a little mean to new peolpe. Is very evil,who likes to pull pranks on everyone. Known for being the Queen of Pranks. Can being very random when bored or tired. Loves music!(like music is her life.) A good singer, and likes to dance. Is very quiet when upset. Very smart and very good with making plans and revenge. Can be cruel. Kinda boyish. Junior.

 

 

 

 

 

Lee Byunghyun/L.Joe

Is the cold hearted player of kingka group 'TeenTop'. He is the best fighter. He is stinking rich! Loves sports and plays with girls,but once you get to know him (if he lets you) he's a very caring guy. Has a temper. Loves causing trouble. Loves music. Can rap very well, and likes to dance. Is the jealous type. Junior.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Teen Top

Are the kingka of the highschool when they first arrive. Have been bestfriends since childhood. Decided to move out of their homes and live together.

-Left to Right-

(Already know about L.Joe)

Yoo Chang Hyun/Ricky~The bubbly maknae. Adorable,Hyper,Fun,Childish,Loud. Sophomore.

Bang Minsoo/C.A.P~The leader of Teen Top, can be quiet. Can be very awkward. Can be very feirce. Is like the father of Teen Top. Sporty. Senior.

Lee Chan Hee/Chunji~The nice and caring one of the group. Can sing very well. Loves music. Is L.Joe's bestfriend. Junior.

Ahn Daniel/Neil~The big lipped smarty pants. Knows alot of,well...everything! Can also sing very well. Sophomore.

Choi Jung Hyun/Changjo~The quiet maknae. Younger than Ricky. A good Fighter. Is cooled hearted also. But will warm up to you after a long while. Doesnt smile much. Doesnt talk much. Has a temper. Sophmore

 

 

 

 

Lee Ga Young

Is Mi Young's older sister. Goes to the same highschool as her little sister. Friends with Mi Young's friends also. Very motherly. Can be very Feirce. Is like the leader of the group of girl-friends. Senior.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Man Hi & Kim San Hi

Twin sisters. Mi Young's friends. Mi Young is bestfriends with Man Hi. San Hi is the oldest of the two. The youngest amoungst the friends. Man Hi can be very cold hearted and quiet, but very artistic. Juniors.


(really kpop idol twins btw^^)

 

 

Choi Yoom Shin

The very childest one amoungst the friends. Bestfriends with San Hi. Cousin is Sae Yi. Friends with Mi Young also. Very bubbly, cute and hyper. Sophomore.

 

 

 

 

Jang Sae Yi

Another Friend of Mi Young and the others. Is the oldest, but got help back. Is younger than Ga Young. A player, caring, sporty, has great humor. Junior.


 

 

 

 

Other characters

4Minute

The Qeeunka's(or as Mi Young and her friend's call them:The Dolls) They like to play with the boys at the school. They will do any thing to get what the want. They also like to tease Mi Young and her friends,well until Ga Young comes around. They a very ty,and y. (im not hating on 4Minute!!!)

-Left to Right-

Kim Hyun Ah/HyunA- Junior

Kwon So Hyun- Sophomore

Heo Ga Yoon- Senior

Jeon Ji Yoon- Senior

Nam Ji Hyun- Senior, Leader

 

 

 

Minor Characters

Ivana- One of Mi Young and Ga Young's cousin. Is from america. Korean-American. Mother is mexican and Father is korean. Father is Mi Young's and Ga Young's uncle from father's side. Quiet, and kind of emo. But is very caring. Junior.

 

 

Infinite-Friends of Mi Young. Hoya is in a relationship with Ivana. Mi Young has a crush on Myung Soo.

-Left to Right-

Lee Sung Yeol- Junior

Lee Sung Jong- Sophmore

Lee Howon/Hoya- Senior

Kim Myung Soo/L- Junior

Kim Sung Kyu- Leader,College student

Nam Woo Hyun- Senior

Jang Dong Woo- Senior

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Im so sorry it took me so long and the foward didnt give much info so here you go!!!! I promise ill get the story as soon as i can!!! Anyways thanks to all who waited so long!! I know how you feel!!! trust me!! I also Updated my oher story if you want to read it!! Anyways....

ForeveraPlus out!!!~~