chapter 2

Somebody To Love

jaejoong pov

 

I walk out from the ballroom, silently not wanting anyone to notice me especially her. I turn to the main stage, seeing she giving her thank you speech. choi sooyoung still pretty and cute just like 3 years before.

 

yes, 3 years before the incident happen, making she run away from me. even if I am in her shoe I will run. I heard from taeyeon, her best friend that she hurt. I wish I can kick myself for doing that to her.

 

I drive my ferarri from the venue as I keep remember what happen on past 3 year. starting from the day I left her on the rooftop, which is the most stupid and I do regret taking that step.

 

I run after eunji, because I wanna say sorry and explain to her. its not her I love, the girl I love is choi sooyoung. thats all I want to tell, but when she run to her house and lock herself, I wait for her about 30 minutes till jingyoung tell me to go home, eunji refuse to see me.

 

instead of going home, I went to our school rooftop to find sooyoung, but she too not there. I walk in the rain to find her in the school since I didnt know her house, but she is not there. feeling cold and tired, I decide to go home as I keep calling and sending message to her.

 

later in the midnight, when I about to sleep my phone ringing. I remember how I jumped from the bed to grab my phone but the call that night is not from the girl I wait yet the call change my life till today.

 

kang jiyoung call me, she were so worried. jung eunji attempt suicide, I run to her house only in my sweat pants and once I there, I saw she on bed with her arms being bandage by her maids. that night her eyes were so swollen and her voice so hoarse, she cry too much.

 

as soon she see me there, she run to me and hug me, crying once again telling me not to leave her and always love her. she said she cant live without my love, and if I reject her, she will kill herself again.

 

I cant afford to make a girl die cause of me right? so with heavy sighed as she ask once again I just nod my head. cause that night, all I knew I have to save her, no one supposed to die.

 

but its too late when the news travel around the school, and sooyoung were missing after the day on rooftop. jung eunji become happy just like her use to be but every time I try to discuss with her about my feeling, she threat me with her suicide making me annoy and turn to be cold with her.

 

I sigh heavily as I remember all the past, and look on the sky. I am lucky when I met taeyeon who work as graphic designer in our office. she slapped me when I ask about sooyoung, but when I tell her the story, she so shocked and decide to help me, which make me today end up on sooyoung party.

 

I smile to the sky and wish she will not forget our promise. cause from now on I wouldnt mind whoever wanna die or do whatever as long my boo is happy. as long my princess will get what she deserve to get.

 

----------

 

Sooyoung Pov

 

I look around in the main ballroom of our school to find the man, but I cant see him. I do regret follow taeyeon suggestion and my own instict.

 

       New Message from 120037480013 

         -boo, you look so pretty tonight, like a princess.

 

I read the new text message and look around, but he is not there. how can he see me if he not here? I hissed and type the reply

 

        -yahh, stop playing around, come out now.

 

its not too many people tonight in the ballroom, it just 250 people who dress in glamour red carpet theme. and its not like I can forget how he look.

 

       New Message from 120037480013

       -dont pout, thats cute. arasso, I will see you boo, in our place.

 

I sighed heavily seeing the reply. why must the rooftop, cant it be somewhere else? but since I am here, I decide to go and meet him, I dont want to show him that choi sooyoung is weak girl. I am not stupid as 3 years before who being used by kim jaejoong.

 

as I pulled the door of the rooftop, I can see a silhouette standing near to the edge. I bet it msut be him. he turn around and I cant denied from amused with his handsome face. 

 

"thank you for coming princess. " he said and smile to me. he is perfect kingka of SM even after the 3 years.

 

"I am not your princess, jaejoong sshi. I came here just to fullfill my promise and to warn you not to disturb me next time." I said coldly to him, making his smile fade away.

 

"soo..listen, I have my explaination." he said softly and look to me.

 

"not intrested. I had the explaination when you left me on the rooftop 3 years ago. there is nothing between us jaejoong sshi." I look away from him and walk to leave the rooftop

 

"choi sooyoung, I know its my mistake when I left you before but I will not left you, not this time. I will make it up for the past 3 years. I will make you fall in love with me back choi sooyoung, cause I know you still love me." his said it clearly making me stop and turn to see him.