Chapter 1

Somebody To Love

 

SM High School, is the finest school in korea. It is five star school in korea. It set his own record from education to curriculum sports and mostly art. All of the student here are been selected by the school their self, the student must be nominate by their school head master and with a good in both aspect academy background and curriculum activity.

 

Today, new semester has begin, new student coming in as well the old student, and little they knew this semester will bring new story to SM High School, especially for the kingka of SM High School Kim Jaejoong and the normal silent girl in SM High School, Choi Sooyoung.

 

Both of them is on their last semester and they never had one conversation, even just a hi. Never even once, yes maybe they ever walk by each other, but Kim Jaejoong surround by the girls make Choi Sooyoung unnoticeable, or maybe Choi Sooyoung too engrossed with her own world, making she didnt bother to notice the kingka.

 

As both of them never noticed each other presence, this time fate will, make this two soul meet and realized each other presence using the most common technique, technology.

 

----------------------

Sooyoung POV

 

I sat in front of my laptop and wait for him, to be online. I knew a boy from our school homepage which include the chatting site. Its been 3 month we knew each other on the net, but never once we ask each other about our real name or any private stuff.

 

buzzz....

 

I smile as I heard that. He is online finally. I clicked on the private message icon, and yes he send me a message. He is mjeje86, my net friends.

 

Boo, afternoon, I am bit busy. 

 

Booo, I miss you, poor my boo..have you eat your lunch?

 

I type that and send it to him as shikshingoddes.

 

buzz...

 

done with my lunch, how are you?? have you eat?

 

done, have you done your homework too?

 

buzz..

 

not yet *pouts* its too many, my hand hurt, i have to write 3 essay today.

 

 he answer me, making me giggle softly.

 

*peck your finger* poor my boo, hmm go take your shower, you will feel fresh and you can settle your homework.

 

i send to him as i imagine i do that to a boy, just i cant see the boy face clearly.

 

buzz..

 

yes sir*salute you*..have you think what club will you join for curriculum tomorrow??

 

oh yes, tomorrow we all have to register for curriculum activity and yes I still dont decide what club to join or just stay with the last semester club.

 

*thinking* not yet boo, how bout you, have you decide?

 

 I ask him back, maybe I can get some inspiration. it’s been 15minutes silent, I think he must be taking his bath or fall a sleep.

 

buzz..

 

Not yet, but i think i will join drama and acting club, i think its interesting. I have join singing and dance before.

 

eh, he join in all club I joined but I still cant recognize him. Aish, pabo soo.

 

drama? well, you can fit it well, i guess. i will decide tomorow if i will try new one or stay.

 

I reply to him as i start thinking should i follow him to drama club.

 

buzz...

 

 

join me, we can meet boo..its been 3 months soon we will end our semester. i want to know my

boo.

 

 I bit startled seeing his message, aish I don’t know if I am brave enough to meet him.

 

buzz..

 

please boo...*make aegyo face* with chery on top.

 

 I sighed with that. well, this 3 months relationship has make me slowly fall in love this person, but can i really accept who is he really are? he can be Kangin the rough rude taekwando boy, or he can be Yunho the best dancer in our school, one of the kingka. Aish seem taeyeon words infect me now.

 

alright, but you have to guess who am i, and if you guess me perfectly we will meet.and I will grant your wish.

 

 i send him the message and nervously wait the reply.

 

buzz..

 

*flick your forehead* so tricky my boo..

 

once again i giggle with his reply.

 

*pouts* i bet you can recognize me well, my instinct tell me you are smart too boo..

 

buzz..

 

*peck your forehead* better?? arasso, i will do my best to find my boo.

 

 i dont know if i am crazy or what but that words really make me blushing.

 

boo, do you know the president of junior high school student Jung Eunji like our kingka?? Kim Jaejoong..

 

yes, thats what the hits news here, and thanks to Krystal our school reporter, that story travel fast especially with the help of technology.

 

buzz..

 

Yes, i heard that too. Why you jelly boo? But I heard that he say he need time for relationship.

 

oh yes, i heard that too, and it make the hoobae feel embarrassing and now she often spend time in library, lucky her friend jiyoung always with her, or else there are rumor she want to change school too.i heard that and some say eunji and jae is couple from their old school, before Jaejoong enter our high school.

 

 i share with him everything i heard and read on our chat room.

 

buzz..

 

my boo is great stalker..*pinched your nose*

 

once again i blush with that. and the buzzing sound keep buzing till midnight till we both say good bye.

 

buzz..

 

boo, i am sleepy, good night, sleep well and sweet dream *peck your forehead* i love you

 

night boo, sleep well and thight..sweet dream, i love you.*peck your cheek*

 

 I send him the last private message and walk to bathroom washing my face and teeth. as i do so, my mind remember what my best friend Kim Taeyeon told me when she found out my online relationship. I fall in love with someone I never meet and Taeyeon say it is dangerous because I might only love his words not himself.

 

Taeyeon did ask me, will I accept if he is someone like Kangin if he is really my online boo. I sighed as I lay on the bed and ready to sleep. I don’t know if I really love this man, I am happy when I talked with him, share almost everything about ourselves and I feel like I can believe him, he is a good man, not a cheater or liar.

 

I remembered there a day when he fall a sick and didn’t online, it make me worried and I almost crying when I saw he never reply me, and I end up spam his inbox. And the next day I screaming and jumping when he reply me, even it just Boo…

 

And from there Taeyeon knew about him. When I am so happy, received his reply. I giggled softly as I remembered that. Is that called love? I just care him like I care for Taeyeon. I take a deep breath and close my eyes, let see what will happen tomorrow, who will be my boo. And it just maybe me who like this while he is cool and just wanna be friend with me.

 

And with that I fly to my dreamland.

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I am now running to the theatre, I am late for my curriculum registration and all thanks to Kang Jiyoung. I cursing myself, why am I still go and meet her even I know what its all about. Nothing else than Jung Eunji.

 

I thought my words were clear enough, I need time for start relationship with her. Cant her wait if she really love me? Yes, yes, I know a lot of girls around me. The queenka especially, clingy Tifanny Hwang, but I bet everyone knew how cold I am with that queenka and now everyone can see how she and our debate captain become close, Choi Siwon. Who else? Oh Jessica? Well, yes she like me but after I reject her, the next day she and our football captain Lee Donghae is officially dating.

 

Yes, I am kingka of the school and every girl want be with me, but I need a girl who I love the most and accept me whoever am I, not the kingka good looking Kim Jaejoong. I want a girl who support me most of the time and always be with me and not pushing me, care for me. Just like her.

 

I shook my head as I stop thinking about all that, and ready for the teachers to babbling on me for being late on first day. Aish, what a lucky day for me. I enter the room with a deep breath.

 

“Welcome Mr Kim. I will excuse you for today but, I don’t want this happen again, you come in after me. Go take your sit and we shall begin our club activity now.” Mr Baek warned me with his killer smile.

 

I bowed to him as I walked to find a sit, as I can see all is occupied so what left is a seat next to a girl, I sit next to her and she gave me a smile. Well, that a surprised , normally girl will go crazy seeing me but not her. Does he knew who am i?

 

Well, as Mr Baek start his speech on what will we our club do for this semester and so on, I look around, and I just realized that I am on the back of the class, and its so perfect for me who in important mission of searching someone.

 

We only have 3 girls in the class, first is Baek Boram, the girl I met in the Vocal class last semester, well, I know she like me when she ask me to be her duet but I reject her and thanks to Krystal that news travel within a day all over the school and make the girl hate me. is it she? And she planning to revenge on me? I shook my head and look the second girl in the class. She is Im Yoona, she is cute and pretty but if I not mistaken she is rumored to be with our athletic boy Ok Taecyeon.

 

And the last girl is next to me, who is she? I don’t know her and I don’t know we have a sweet nice tall girl in our school and I don’t know her. I try to peek her note book and I saw her name, she is Choi Sooyoung. But I know nothing about her, so I don’t think she will be my boo.

 

I sighed softly and fished out my mobile and secretly type message to her and hopefully she is online and saw that.

 

Boo..where are you, don’t play hide and seek anymore, I am tired..Please –pouts with puppy eyes-

 

Buzz..

 

I almost yelp as I feel something vibrate under my thigh, slowly I take the thing from my thigh and it’s a mobile and its belong to the girl next to me, but as I want to give it to her I saw something that I cant believe.

 

You have a private message from Mjeje86

 

That is my username and secretly I open the message and it make me smile alone. I keep the phone in my pocket and back focus on what Mr Baek talking as I silently watch the girl next to me.

 

Soon after the class ended and all the students left the class excepts both of us. I heard she let out a small sighed and puffed her cheek out. She is cute too. She get up and when she bout to leave the class, I call her.

 

“Boo, dont leave.” Slowly she turn and I hold my laugh and smile as I look she so confused and shocked.

 

I shoved out her mobile and smile as I walked to her who in front of the class, standing in front of her.

 

“Give back my mobile, Now, Jaejoong sshi.” She shove her hand and ask for her phone.Making me giggle with her cuteness.

 

“alright, but you have to guess who am i, and if you guess me perfectly we will meet.and I will grant your wish.” I speak that words slowly and once again she shocked with that.

 

“W..who are you?” She ask with her stuttering. Aish, I cant help from praise her cuteness.

 

“Boo, I love you.” To be honest I don’t know how I can say it but I feel I wanna say it right now to her. I think falling in love for her, my online boo and my instinct were right. She is beautiful and look like a nice girl. Just like how I imagined, slowly I pulled her to my embrace and hug her.

 

“Y..you are my boo?” she ask softly as hesitantly hug me back.

 

“I don’t know we have a nice sweet girl in our school, Sooyoungie. Why don’t I meet you before?” I ask her and cupped her face looking me.

 

We laugh with that and get out from the class and we went to a café spend time together and the relationship continue, we secretly meet in the rooftop and at night we message each other like before but now we already know each other number.

 

Without I noticed 2 months passed and our feeling grew bigger and yes I am in love with her and I tottaly forget about Jung Eunji.

 

 

The empty rooftop now being occupied a couple who happily laugh and chatting with each other even though the sky showing it might be raining soon, but the couple still there even the school period has ended 1 hours ago.

 

The couple is s happy laughing, holding hands and hugging each other. Like any other normal high school couple. Kim Jaejoong give a back hug to Choi Sooyoung as he rest his chin on the girl shoulder and slowly he whisper.

 

“Boo, I love you so much, and I do mean it, don’t ever leave me.” That words make Choi Sooyoung turn around facing the Kingka and see into his eyes and find the sincerity. Kim Jaejoong cupped her face and slowly peck the lips, sharing the first kiss for them.

 

But little they knew, they got audience and the audience seem don’t like it at all, with what she saw by now. how the lovely couple share their first kiss.

 

“Oppa….” The voice make they couple break the kiss and startled especially Kim Jaejoong when he see the girl face, Jung Eunji.

 

Not too long Jung Eunji, run away leaving the rooftop with broken hearted and tears fall from her eyes, leaving her friend Kang Jiyoung and they couple.

 

“Soo…Eunji…Mian..” Kim Jaejoong only can say that before he run chasing Jung Eunji, leaving Choi Sooyoung alone there and confused.

 

As Choi Sooyoung try to realized what happen Kang Jiyoung step forward and standing in front of the tall girl. Making the confused girl, lower her head looking the ground.

 

“I don’t know If you are shameless or idiot, but we all knew the rumors right in SM High School, Jaejoong oppa and Eunji is couple before, so don’t make yourself as same as the other clingy onto something that never be your belonging. Kim Jaejoong belong to Jung Eunji form the beginning. Stop this, and don’t hope on something that never be yours.” Kang Jiyoung words just like a slapped for Choi Sooyoung.

 

Yes, how can she forget the rumors before? How stupid she are? How she can fall for someone boyfriend, is she just a tool for kim Jaejoong to play with? That all question echo in her own mind and she didn’t even realized now she is all alone on the rooftop.

 

Slowly she fall on the floor and the tears fall from her eyes, and she hug her knee close to her chest and crying hard as she realized all what happening. Ignore the rain drop wetting her. She fall in love with Kim Jaejoong, fall so deep and now she is hurting by the man when she easily being push off. She just a tools.

 

Choi Sooyoung cry her heart on the rooftop with the hope the rain can washed her mind from thinking about Kim Jaejoong and from remember the man. But can she do it, when she already fall to hard for the man…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

3 Years After……

Choi Sooyoung smiling happily as finally her hard work and effort pay off when she heard the compliment she heard and most important one of the best designer in korea also acknowledge her design.

 

She keep smiling and thanks the other for the success of her first launching of JS fashion clothing line. She never imagined she can be whatever she be today especially after what happen 3 years ago.

 

She thanked her best friend so much, Kim Taeyeon who stop her from making stupid decision, changing school. It was so hard especially after 1 week the rooftop incident Kim Jaejoong and Jung Eunji declare they are official. She cant believe the man who always tell her that he love her so much is a liar.

 

Yes, after that incident Kim Jaejoong looking for her, but she deactivate her accounts and changed her number and as in school, she changed her club and spend her recess time on the librarian committee area with the help of Taeyeon.

 

Now, Choi sooyoung already totally forget the man who crush her hard so much, well that what she believed. As she mingled around with the guest and some of media representatives, a waiter come and give she a bouquet of chocolates.

 

It do surprised her, she find the card, and once again she shocked as she see the words on the nameless card.

 

Congratulations Boo…I love you and I miss you so much…P/S you still shikshin don’t you?? That’s why I give you chocolate instead of flowers….

 

 Choi Sooyoung knew, only one person address her like that, but it cant be after they graduated from high school she never contacted anyone except Taeyeon. She look around, and try to find the figure of the man, but she failed.

 

She try to smile even the media representative already by receiving the chocolate bouquet, since they expect from somebody special.  As they keep teasing her, her phone ringing and making her excuse herself to the corner of the restaurant to answer the unknown number call.

 

“Boo, you cant find me right? Silly you.” Choi Sooyoung widened her eyes as she heard the voice. Its is his voice, the boy who crush her heart 3 years ago. He is Kim Jaejoong.

 

“Hey boo, I missed you so much. You are so cruel, why you did that? Hmm, remember you told me 3 years ago, If I can find you, you will grant my wish? Boo, I did it twice today. So my first wish is to see you in our school reunion party next month.” Kim Jaejoong say that without waiting Choi Sooyoung to answer him.

 

Choi Sooyoung try to look around once again and yes, she failed to find the man. She bite her lips hard as she try to hold her tears. She cant cheat herself, she missed that man, his voice and his care and words.

 

“Boo, don’t cry. Its your big day. Lets meet soon nae? And I believe my boo is not a liar, my instinct tell me that. Till then, I love you Choi Sooyoung.” Kim Jaejoong cut off the line and slowly Choi sooyoung tears fall down.

 

Should she go for the reunion? Meet the boy again? But for what, isn’t it he with Jung Eunji? He is liar, why should she believe that man again?or should she believe in fate again, maybe this a second chance for she and Kim Jaejoong?

 

All that question hit the tall girl, and make her confused like what happen on 3 years ago. What should she do now. She sighed and look on the night sky and hope the stars can tell her the what to do now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ok might be some of you do read this before, yes its under the name of soobabyboojae..its me..kkk
now the acc has been deactivate but i upload the fic here....hopefully you all support this
and i expect comments...kkk..btw if you ask for sequel..i can do it but time will be the biggest problem
i can try if the encouragement is there...
anyway thanks for reading