The talk

The Unexpected Love

"Hey, (-----), over here." Ah Reum called.

I made my way through the crowd. It's luch time and there's a lot of people here in the cafeteria. 

"I didn't see you during the first period. I bet you're late again." Min Ah teased.

I just smiled to them and sat.

"Hey, what is this thing I heard a while ago." Ah Reum asked and look at me suspisciously. "You were in the staircase with soo hyun?"

"Yeah. But what about it?" I asked sounding innocent.

"Well, nothing really but it's just we feel that LOVE IS IN THE AIR!" Ah Reum exclaimed.

"So, what did the two of you talked about?" Min Ah pried.

"Well, he asked me if i'm going to the ball and I said that I'm not yet sure." I said.

"WHAT?! Why did you say that? you should have said yes." Ah Reum said.

"Why would I say that? really i'm not sure if i would go. Plus, it's a party for the seniors." I defended.

"Who said that? Anyways, you're coming with us." Min Ah said.

"And we're going to make sure that it would be a night to remember." Ah Reum added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second chapter added. I know it's really short but I thought it would be better if I  made this one in a different chapter since the next one will all be about the ball. :) for those who viewed this silly story of mine thanks! and also for the future readers. (i hope there will be.)

please if you can, leave a comment below. just tell me what you think about it. thanks! :D