Chances

The Unexpected Love

I still remember it clearly. i was sitting on the stairs. I watched him with his friends, walking through the corridors, but then i saw someone walking behind him. It's soo hyun. The one I love. He's perfect. Smart, kind, thoughful, sweet and everything that a girl wished for. We're good friends, really good friends. But how I wish we could be more than that. I heard that he likes someone else, one of my schoolmates, Bae Suzy. She's pretty, smart and kind but I heard not so good things about her especially her attitude towards other people. They say they make a great couple but for me and my friends na-ah. There's no way they can be together, ever. Well maybe as long as i live. 

"Hey, (--------)" Soo hyun called me. 

Whenever he say my name I get those butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey, why are you still here? Shouldn't you be in your class?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I don't really feel like going. Plus, I'm late. My teacher wouldn't let me in." I answered. "how about you? as I can see, you're late too. Am I right?"

He smirked and said "you're guess is always right!"

See the reason why I love him? It's because we're totally the same. I think we're the perfect match. I just hope that he can see that too.

He sat next to me and we both wait for the ring to bell.

"So are you going to the ball?" He asked.

"Well, I'm not quite sure." I said.

"Why not?"

"It still depends on my schedule. I'm pretty busy this week. you know with all the recitals and stuff." I explained. "What about you?"

"I guess, since my sister wants me to. She's actually preparing eveyrthing for me." He said. 

"So, do you already have a date?" I asked.

"umm...i still doesn't have but maybe I will.: He answered.

I was about to ask him, who would he ask to but the bell rang.

"oh stupid bell." I muttered.