Book 1 | Before The Games

[ON-HIATUS] Heartbreaks and Survival: The 74th Hunger Games Tributes' Accounts

Plot Overview | Book One:

As time passes by, children from ages 12 to 18 are nervous about the annual Hunger Games. With every tick of the clock in every district citizen's house, their heartbeats races fast. No one could cease the power of the Capitol, and the cruelty of the Games. All they have to do is to hope and to wish that their precious children will be spared from the brutality of the live television Hunger Games.


District One | "Do You Think I'm Ready For The Games?"

Status: Finished
Plot Overview: Kibum knows that his lover, Siwon, is absolutely ready for the Games after years of hardwork as one of the senior trainees. Some of the trainers know that Kibum is also ready for the Games, but deep in his heart, he is a coward and sensitive person that couldn't survive the deadly game. With the help of Siwon's assurance, he begins to think if he could join or not.
Point-of-View: Author's


District Two | The Cunning Fox

Status: Finished
Plot Overview: Kyuhyun is one of the senior trainees in District 2, and one of the fastest runners. Sungmin, on the other hand, is good in throwing spears and can use the bow and arrow very well. Younger and new trainees praise Kyuhyun and encourages him to join, but Sungmin is scared to let his lover go.
Point-of-View: Author's


District Three | Best Friends 'Til The End

Status: Finished*
Plot Overview: Kangin and Shindong are two different people living the electronic district of Panem. With the pressure of the Games,  the two of them felt that they will be the next ones to play. They both knew that friendship will underestimate their wits and strength, and they slowly accept their upcoming fate.
Point-of-View: Author's


District Four | The Diva and His Lover

Status: Pending for publishing
Plot Overview: Heechul is a complete jealous freak as he eyed his boyfriend, Hankyung, with the other trainees. Feeling all disgusted with the girls' flirtatious acts, he got frustrated at Hankyung and left without telling the Chinese. Hankyung, on the other hand, tries his best to calm his diva-ish lover before he attempts suicide again.
Point-of-View: Heechul (first part); Hankyung (second part)


* - Accidentally deleted the story


Notice:

I revamped the story because it was not that "attractive". While deleting, I copy-pasted the same stories but I accidentally deleted District 3's chapter because I thought I saved the original story in my laptop. I'm sorry for the inconvinience!