Oppa........

I Love My Cute Teacher

Yuri tried hiding her face with her hands, but Yunho hold her hands down.

“ She’s my sister , Kwon Yuri . she pretty right ? kekeke “

Nichkhun chuckled and say “ Hai miss Yuri , nice to meet you again “

Yuri give him an awkward smile. ‘ Today is really a bad day ‘ Yuri thought

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri bored just watching his brother and his friends talking and joking around . Yuri sometimes looking towards Nichkhun , she relized Nichkhun is so cute and adorable but she’s still angry with him . Nichkhun feel there is someone who saw him from earlier , he looks Yuri and their eyes meet. Yuri can’t do anything , she’s shocked because their eyet meet each other . Yuri looking his cute eyes , sweet lips and white milk skin .

^_^ Nichkhun smiling to Yuri , make her back to the reality . ‘oh my , why he is so cute ! you can’t you can’t Yuri-ah you can’t falling in love with him’Yuri thought .

:P *merong* Yuri give him don’t-look-at-me looks . after that, Yuri  go to bar because she’s bored and won’t see Nichkhun.

She’s order hot chocolate and sit alone , Yuri just watching hist hot chocolate and playing with the spoon waiting his brother  to finishing his activities with his friends.

Nichkhun looks Yuri from afar and after that he ask permission to go for a while. He turns out , he went to where Yuri was sitting and he is sitting biside him . Yuri did not realize Nichkhun was come , but he felt there was someone who took her Hot chocolate and after that he realized Nichkhun sat beside her and drank her hot chocolate.

“ Ya!!! that is my hot chocolate , why you drink my hot chocolate “ Yuri pouted . ‘ oh shi* why she’s so cute , I don’t know she’s so cute like this I though she is type like a girl who is rude and annoying’ Nichkhun didn’t do anything , he just staring to Yuri face.

“ Ya!!! Why you look at me like that ? whether something stuck in my face? “ Yuri holding her face trying to find if there is dirt in her face but Nichkhun hold her hands . now Nichkhun hands is touch Yuri hands and Yuri face.

“ Oppa “ Nichkhun said.

“ heh ??!! “ yuri got confused.

“ Ne , You should call me oppa ! you younger than me “

“ ehem, let go your hands for me please “ Yuri little force

“ shiro , you call me oppa first and then I will let go my hands “

“ YUNHO OPPA…… HELP ME “ Yuri screamed , make other costomer look at they and then they are chuckled .

“ Hei hei , whats up my princess Yuri ? “ Yunho walk towards they .

Nichkhun smiling and let go his hands from Yuri face . Yunho give Nichkhun What-you-are-doing-to-my-sister looks .

“ I’m not doing anything Yunho “ he pick-up both hands to tell if he's do nothing.

“ Oppa , I want to go home “ Yuri pulled Yunho's shirt.

“but-“

“ Oppa please “ Yuri begging to him .

“ okay – okay , lets go “ Yunho walk to the doors and waved to his friend .

@cars

“ Yuri “ Yunho break the silent moment.

“ hmmm “

“ I heard Nichkhun is your new teacher is school but why you do like that ? hmm his teacing is bored ? “

“ Maybe “

“ Ya!!! Why you just answer my question with hmmm and maybe !!! that is so short “

“ he’s the one who broke my Ipod -_- “

“ ahhhh , really ? hmmm “

“ne “ and after that  they are  back to the silent moment .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- Tomorrow morning in the class ---

“ Yuri…. “

“ Hmmm “

“ Mrs Nichkhun is so cute , right “ Yoona asked .

“ What ? no…. “ Yuri blushed .

“ Ahhh really ? so why yo look at him and I can see Love fying in front of you faces “

“ Yoona…… “

Yuri Looking Nichkhun from earlier and she’s don’t know why Yuri very likes loking his faces , eventhough she still angry to him .

“ Miss Yuri “ someone whispering in her ear .

“ a-ah n-ne “ Yuri stammer .

“ Something wrong ? “ Nichkhun said .

“ No “ Yuri trying the best to act cool in front of him.

“ Oh okay “ Nichkhun Yuri hair and then go .

‘ If you didn’t bump me , seriously I will Love you and didn’t act like this ‘ Yuri thought

------

School is over , everyone is gone from class now just Yuri and Nichkhun in the class. Yuri is sleeping in her own table . Nichkhun told Yoona to go so Yoona left Yuri , although in fact she was a little worried to yuri Nichkhun but she thinks Nichkhun is a good teacher and who is also handsome , she finally went with Taecyeon .

“ Yuri-ssi~ “ Nichkhun whispered.

Yuri didn’t answer , she still sleeping . Nichkhun touch her nose . Yuri felt uncomfortableso she’s wake up .

“ Ya!!! W-what you are doing ? “ Yuri face is just 5 inche from Nichkhun face.

“ me ? I’m didn’t do anything “ Nichkhun defensively.

“ aish…. “ Yuri snort.

Yuri see her watchs “ WHAT?? 4 O’CLOCK , oh Yunho oppa must be left me “ she straight away but Nichkhun horl her hands.

“ Yunho can’t come , he told me to take you home “

“ what ? why I’m must trust you ! you must trick me right ? “

“ Now , here… call your brother “ Nichkhun give her , his phone and then Yuri call Yunho .

“ Yoboseoyo , why Nich ? you already take yuri to home right ? “

“ Oppa… “

“ Ah… yuri hehe mianhae,, you go home with Nichkhun today hehe bye “

Yunho hung up the call.

“ oppa oppa “ Yuri look at screen and she’s know Yunho was hung up the call .

“ now you can trust me , right ? princess~ Yuri~ “ Yuri blushed .

“ Don’t call me like that -,- “ Yuri pouted again . Nichkhun froze again because looks Yuri cuteness .

“ Ya!!! You will take me home or not ? “

That’s make him back to the reality.

“ ahhh n-ne , wait a minute I want get my bag first.

Yuri and Nichkhun didn’t talk anything in cars , they just sometimes see each other.

------

@home

Yunho just got home from work, when he wants dinner.

“ wait “ Yuri stop him from his activities.

“ what ? “

“ why you didn’t pick me ? and told Nich nich whatever- to take me home ? “

“ ahhh why ? you like it right ? “

“ what ? no… “ Yuri lied , acctualy she’s happy but she didn’t want to confess that.

“ I want to take a bath , bye “ Yunho went to bathroom.

“ aishhh I think he want to eat first -,- whatever , OPPA I WANT TO SLEEP YOU BETTER SLEEP AFTER DINNER “

“ NE…. ARASSO “ Yunho yelled from bathroom.

Yuri lay down in bed, smiling with thinking about that afternoon when Nichkhun take her to home .

----------------

---In The Morning---

“ Yuri…… palli eat your breakfast “ Yunho yelled at his sister who was still in front of the mirror, fixing her hair.

"Yes , wait a minute!" Yuri replied.  Yuri went dining table and then grab her breakfast .

“ Yuri… “

“ hmmm “ Yuri still busy eating her breakfast.

“ I want go to  busan for awhile “

“ Uhuk uhuk water oppa… water “ Yunho give her glass full of water. Yuri drinking the water and then she’s regulate her breathing.

“ oppa will leave me ? “ Yuri finally can speak.

“ No yuri no , I’m just go in 1 month but I have baby sister for you ^_^ “

“ bwo ? I not a little sister again oppa -_- I can take care of myself oppa “

“ really ? but for me you are still my cute little princess “

“ whatever -_- , when you are go oppa ? “

“ hmmm maybe tomorrow “

“ WHAT TOMORROW ? AISH….. “ Yuri yelled wil give Yunho her death glare.

 

 

 

Sorry for short chapter….. next chapter will be long long long chapter hahaha

maybe in the end of story I will give rated scene hehe

maybe 2 or 3 chapter again this fic will be >> "COMPLETE"