A New Teacher

I Love My Cute Teacher

NICHKHUN POV

Today is my first day teaching in KYONGJUE SHS uwaaaah I’m so excited.

I’m walking at corridor waw.. many girls student staring at me and they look so hot . I’m just smile and I think they are melt because of that.

“ uwaaah he’s very handsome “ “ ohh his smile make me die “ “ I hope he’s will teach in my class” “ he’s very cute , I really want to touch him”

Haha I know I know , they are very nice girl . I’m starting likes this School . When I’m Teacher room’s , many woman teacher’s seduce me hahaha I know I’m handsome hot and cute (narcsis-__-) . where will the first class I’m teaching ? I hope it’s will be a nice day.

END  OF NICHKHUN POV

NO ONE POV

“ waaaah…. He’s a new math teacher ? He’s so handsome , maybe I’ll make falling for me “

“ Ohh Off course no , He’s mine . I’m the hotters in here “

“ No no no , I think he’s likes a Cute girls Like me hahaha “

The girls talking about Nichkhun with their eyes look at windows , because Nichkhun passing their class. Yuri getting lazy hear about that.

“ Can You keep quiet ?? stop talking about that’s “ Yuri shouted to the girls.

“ What ! “ the girls shouted back.

Yoona know Yuri hate hearing a girl talking about a man excessive but Yoona felt sorry for the girls. “ What are you talking about, Yuri ! oh I’m so sorry . she’s really not mean that  “ Yoona say sorry to the girls , and Yuri just sigh.

“ I know you two is lesbi so it’s okay “ one of the girls shouted, and the other’s laughing.

“ WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? ARE READY GO TO HELL ? I’LL  KILL YOU NOW “ Yoona already punch the girl’s .

Yuri caught Yoona hand’s “ WHAT EVER YOU ARE TALKING , yoona we better go now “ Yuri bring yoona go to canteen . Yuri sit opposite yoona , she’s know some times yoona can so kind and very very angry , she’s sometimes can’t control herself . Yuri everyday and everytimes always with Yoona , maybe because of that Yuri and Yoona called lesbi, but that actually no !!! she’s just Yuri bestfriend , Yoona is her bestfriend from elementary school .

“Yoona”  Yuri call her , she worried because her bestfriend face looks so scared . “ why she’s call we lesbi , we are just bestfriend . what ever they are talking we are always be a bestfriend, right yuri ? “ Yoona said that with happy face.

A few second latter , Yoona feels a hand’s wrap her arms and head lie on her shoulder “ Lesbi what ? You are my girlfriend , how can they said you lesbi !!! you want me to beat they Yoon “ Taecyeon said . Yoona chuckled and said “ no , you always in my side is better “ . and then Taecyeon sit beside yoona.

“ Hai Yuri , don’t stole my girlfriend yeah!!! She’s mine “ Taecyeon tease yuri .

“ YA!!! Are you crazy ? she’s just my bestfriend “ Yuri shouted , yes Yuri get jealous but because she’s jealous with Yoona because she’s have someone who will with her in happy moment and when she’s sad.

“ Okay, Just Kidding Yul hahaha “ Taecyeon give Yuri a hard laughing . Yuri didn’t want bothering them so Yuri decide to go back to her Classroom.

When Yuri walking in corridor she’s busy with her Ipod , she’s didn’t notice the road and then she’s bumped to someone and they bent down to the ground .

“ Oh , Yah!!! Where is your eyes ? geez , Oh my ipod , the LCD IS CRACK ? “ Yuri mumbled. And then she looking to Nichkhun ‘oh he’s so cute and handsome’ .

“ Oh sorry , I didn’t notice you “ the person who bumped is Nickhun . He’s stood up and leaving her , he’s must go to Teacher room because they have meeting and now Nichkhun is late so he’s running.

Yuri shocked ‘ what ? he leave me alone after damage my Ipod , what the hell ! oh my Ipdod , ehat should I do ? I can’t life without you ‘ .

Yuri still on the ground and looking to her Ipod , her beloved Ipod . She’s got it from Yunho when 4 years ago . Yuri decide to go to class and bring her Ipod to electronic servis after school finished.

@Class.

“Kring Kring Kring” bell is ringing , all of student go to their class.

Yoona sit beside Yuri , Yuri didn’t notice Yoona come . she’s still feeling bad because her Ipod .

Nichkhun come to class with big smile . and many girls in the class cheered . Yuri get lazy to study , and very lazy to looks the teacher she just playing her pen with her finger.

“ Hello everybody , I’m the new math teacher here , I hope you all likes me and My name is Nichkhun “ Nickhun intoduce himself to his student . he’s didn’t notice Yuri looking him with a deep glare .

 ‘He’s an new math teacher ? he’s who bumped to me right ? and he’s damage my Ipod. Eventhough he’s cute now I’m really don’t like him . He didn’t notice me ? geeeeez I hate him’ Yuri thought.

He’s keep smiling to everyone and that make Yuri abhor.

Everyone on Yuri class introduce their self except Yuri . Yuri just speak “ My name is Yuri , Kwon Yuri “ and the others tell their name , age , and hobbies.

Nichkhun very confused why her looks very hate him and all the others student act like a in fronth of him.

“ sir , I don’t know this . can you teach me ? “ one of the girls said.

He got up from his chair and stood in fronth of her desk and teach her . Nichkhun now she’s just want ger him attention . when he’s teach her , he’s can’t stop looking to Yuri so he’s dicide to go to her.

Nichkhun go to Yuri desk “ can you anwer the questin I give before  ? “ he speak softly .

“ hmm “ Yuri answerd.

“ what that’s mean miss Yuri ? “

“ can you dot disturbing me ? “ Yuri give him a glare.

“ ewww I’m scared. Okay2 I’m leaving , You are so sweet miss Yuri “ Nichkhun teasing her ‘she still ignoring me ? haha a nice girl ‘ .

“ Cih… Playboy “ Yuri mumbled

“ what’s wrong with you Yuri ? he is don’t make a mistake to you why you are angry to him ? “ Yoona ask yuri with worried tone. Yuri told her all what happened. And because of that now she’s hate him so much.

“ Aish… just because of that ? “

“ Yes , and I’m hate him “

“ Whatever Yul , I think you just have me is enough “

“ Geeeeez , Narcisst Yoon -,- HAHAHA “ They both laughing .

~~~

“ Kring Kring Kring “ School is finished .

They are go out of class and than Yoona meet Taecyeon then leave her alone , so Yuri go to gate alone to wait his brother car’s.

Yoona go home with Taecyeon by his motorcycle . and Yuri go to home with YunHo by Yunho’s car.

At car Yuri told Yunho what happened in the school and Yunho promise to Yuri he will give her a new Ipod but if she’s want go with him tonight.

Yuri very happy heard that because if her didn’t listening music she will die . kekeke, she’s receive Yunho wish eventhough she’s know that’s will very boring. Before go to home they are go to restaurant to eat some foods.

@HOME 08.00 o’clock

Yuri still reading a novel in her couch at her bedroom . Yunho enter her bedroom slowly to bemuse her. But before he did it Yuri speak “ What are you doing oppa ? I not a little girls again -,- “  “ hehehe” Yunho laughing awkward and sit at Yuri couch.

“ come on dressed and accompany me to my friends café “

“ If I’m go with you , you will buy an Ipod for me again oppa “ Yuri said with aegyo . “ please please please oppa~ “

“ Ne ne , palli change your clothes “ Yunho shouted. And he’s still sit at couch.

“ and you are want see my body when I’m change my clothes ? “

“ ohh off course no “ Yunho confused , why Yuri ask him like that and then he realized he’s still in her bedroom.

“ so Go out of my room oppa !!!” Yuri snap to Yunho and after that she give him a wink with merong.

“ Kekeke but I think it’s nice see you body Yuri “ Yunho said in seductive tone , he’s love teasing Yuri because she’s cute if she’s cranky.

“ Aish you are ert oppa “ Yuri rolling her eyes . And then she’s push him to go out.

“ Just kidding “ Yunho wink and kissed her on the cheek , then he is go out of her bedroom.

Yuri very love Yunho because he’s so kind to her more than her father.

Yuri change her clothes >>

YunHo looks >>

And then she’s go to living room and Yunho direct grab Yuri hands and go to Yunho car’s.

@car’s

Yunho playing the music and singing.

“ Aish you are so noisy oppa “ Yuri miss her Ipod so much “ Oppa~ “

“ Ne Aegi (baby) “ Yunho sometimes call Yuri with that.

“ You will buy a new Ipod for me , right oppa ? “ she said that with give him puppy eyes.

Yunho look at her and then back to the road .

“ hmm may be yes may be no “ Yunho give  rolling his eyes with smiling.

“ OPPA!!! “ Yuri pouted.

“ Oh my Aegi~ , okay2 oppa will give you a new Ipod don’t pout like that , you are so cute. but “

“ But what ? “

“ but we are arrived now , so come on go to the café “

‘ooh we are arrived ? haha I just thinking about my Ipod , I didn’t realize we are stop now . what must I do at there ? aish that’s will be very boring at there I guess ‘ Yuri thought.

“ YA!!! You will stay at car vor go to café with me ? “ Yunho open the door for Yuri.

“ Ne “.

They come in to café , Yunho hold yuri arms and greet his friends.

“ Hey guys , she’s my sister . Don’t touch her or I will kill you , I’m warning you guys hahaha “

“ oppa “ Yuri said softly.

“ Hai nice to meet you Yuri. I’m SooYoung here sit beside me “ SooYoung greet her very nice.

“ Ne , Nice to meet you SooYoung eonni “ Yuri bows to her and sit biside her.

“ Hai guys , sorry I’m late “ a boys shouted with running a bit.

“ Hai Nichkhun “ SooYoung said to him.

‘ wait Nichkhun (Yuri look at him) , he is the bastard . geez what he’s doing here ? argh… ‘ Yuri though

“ Hai SooYoung , ohh who’s that ? beside you , sooyoung “  Nichkhun point Yuri with his finger to Yuri.

Yuri tried hiding her face with her hands, but Yunho hold her hands down.

“ She’s my sister , Kwon Yuri . she pretty right ? kekeke “

Nichkhun chuckled and say “ Hai miss Yuri , nice to meet you again “

Yuri give him an awkward smile. ‘ Today is really a bad day ‘ Yuri thought