And So It Begins!

Boys Day Out

As soon as they got to the mall they realized it was a big mistake. Fans came from all directions, circling around them begging for pictures and autographs. Luckly they were use to this but it was one of the things they wanted to avoid today. After all the fans left, Taemin let out a groans and stumbled into the first shop with Zelo and Sanduel trailing behind. 

"This looks cute!" Zelo exclaimed pointing at a light blue button up shirt. 

Sanduel and Taemin both looked in his direction and nodded. Zelo took it off the rack and ed it in Taemins face.

"Try it!~"

Taemin shook his head with a polite smile. Blue wasn't really his thing. Zelo kept the shirt held at eye level till Taemin took it out of his hands. He smiled as he followed him to the changing room, motioning Sanduel to come with. The two giggled when Taemin glared at them before shutting the door hard. 

"Why is he in a bad mood?" Zelo asked.

"I think it was me...maybe."

A few minutes later, Taemin came out with his head bowed and his arm spread open in surrender. The shirt was the perfect fit and showed off his slim sides nicely. The two clapped and stared in ah, making Taemin only roll his eyes before letting out a chuckle. His eyes narrowed on Sanduel.

"Let's find something for you, hyung.~" His voice was sweet but sickly. 

Sanduel gulped and eyes Zelo nervously who only giggled at his fear.