Utter Embarrasment

Destiny

You walked into the elevator giving him the same stare he gave you at the café. You were standing in the elevator staring at the numbers to get rid of the embarrasment you were feeling. You tried to avoid eye contact with him.

He grabbed your wrist, " Why are you giving me that stare, did I ever do something to you?"

While you snatched your wrist out of his grasp you turned around in a cocky manner, " Look who's talking!" you said as the elevator door opened.              Walking out he ran after you, but him wearing a loose shirt got caught in the elevator door. All you heard was a big rip. You turned around to see his shirt gone and him giving you a stare that was more joyful then before. 

----------

You walked into the office of one of the representatives. He informed you that you were going to be the new coording for Exo. Right after the talk you were already busy because Exo was making a comeback soon. 

(One Week Later)

You were walking with Suho and Sehun while you saw someone that kind of looked like Yunho from TVXQ in a room with a girl that was kissing him. You halted in the hallway as Suho and Sehun looked back to tell you to hurry up. 

" You guys go to practice I need to go see someone before i go." you said slowly

You ran to the receptionist desk to ask if one of the representatives were available, but without the answer you darted towards one of the rooms anyway. 

Out of breath, " We got a big problem, you need to go to one of the practice rooms!"

He got up calmly and walked over there. He opened the door to see the two kissing. The coording got up suddenly and started to panic telling him, " This isn't what it looks like I was just blowing something out of his eye." 

The representative becoming red as an apple said, " You're fired!"

He then called you over to his office to talk to me about the situation. 

" You need to keep this a secret it will cause him to be in big trouble." As you were about to talk the coording came in out of breath saying that she really was blowing something of his eye. After a minute of ranting she pointed at you saying that it was all your fault and stormed out. Right after she left the representative said something that shocked you as well.

" You're fired to being the coording for ExoK." Your heart had dropped.

"But-what di..." (cut off)

He started to laugh," No I mean you're going to be the replacement of her." he said as he pointed his finger to the door. " Now go."

--------

You started to walk towards TVXQ's van being very nervous. Opening the door with a shaky hand someone from behind had grabbed the door for you. You turned around to see him!

Surprised you started to stutter, " W-What are you doing here? I can open the door myself." as you slapped his hand.

" Ow! Do you not know who I am?" 

"No?" but as you said that Yunho had calleed out the name Changmin and was walking towards us. Suddenly you had realized he was Changmin. Your eyes widened from realization. You rode the van and closed the door and screamed out of embarrasment.

--------

They both rode the van as you were acting cool as if nothing had happened. Someone had tapped you on the shoulder so you turned around to see that you were really close to Changmin's face. Without realizing your finger had pushed him away. You turned back around and continued to the destination. As you were getting out of the van Changmin had came up to you and asked

" Don't you have something to say to me?" with a serious face

"Should I have something to say to you?" you said while smirking and walking away to go talk to Yunho. Changmin was like a magnet, by your side all the time.

On the edge, " PLEASE JUST GO AWAY!" you said in an angry tone." Look I'm sorry okay?" Abruptly he wiped away a tear. You hadn't realized that you were crying when you had said that. 

" Why are you crying? What did I do?" he said guiltfully

" Haha nothing I just yawned!"

Looking embarrased he ran to his manager.