My Revenge

I'll Protect You Even If I Die

JIn Pyo swim from the coast of N.Korea to S.Korea coast ,after that he went to the vice president house and threatened him that he will avenge his comrades but interrupted by a bodyguards so he left.Pyo planned to get Lee Yoo Jin and raised him to avenge his father death,whiile taking Yoo Jin, Pyo left a letter behind saying that M Poel was dead and live a happy life for Kyung-Hee.Pyo thinks this is the best way the it is now.

10 years later in the Golden Triangle in Thailand

Pyo made a organisation in Thailand a drug dealing organisation and called it Golden Triangle.During this ten years JinYooJin bean leanring martials arts,handling a gun and even studying highschool and collage academics these made him a prodigy.

Jin Yoo Jin P.O.V (SHOOTING PRACTICE)
Instructor:Aim for the chest and sturdy your stance.
Yoo Jin:(Aimed for the chest and shoots hit the shoulder instead)
Pyo:(Just walking by and saw Yoo Jin failed anger went to him and shoots the target three times)HEAD,NECK AND CHEST OR NOT YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!
Yoo Jin: Neh!Appa
In that day Yoo jin trained that whole day rain or shine,he was practicing arnis evethough his hands is bleeding until his arnis broke and started punching the training dummy and then he collapsed.
Pyo:Im doing these  all for your sake Yoo Jin-ah,im gooing to train you to avenge your father.

8 years later 


Jin Yoo Jin was a namja now,he is tall and has a good well build body.One day he sneak out to go to the town centre to have some fun with his friends and later on he spotted Thai grouping up for one Korean old man?????

NO ONE P.O.V

Dong Suk: I told i didn't do it!!!
Gangster:I saw you switch the cards!!!(raised his fist to hit the old man then suddenly got hit by an apple in the back)
(Yoo Jin saw the guy turned around and aim for his head these time and there bulleye apple in the eye)
The gangsters started chasing Yoo Jin and he trick them and went to get the old man in the house.
Gangster1:(Tried to punch Yoo Jin face but Yoo Jin is to fast for him so he got slammed at the door).
Gangsters Leader:(With a bloody eye he swing his bat to hit Yoo Jin but evaded easily and got knocked down by one punch in the stomach)
(As the other gangsters coming upstairs Yoo Jin and the old man jump in the second floor and stole a boat to get into their base)
Yoo Jin P.O.V 
Dong Suk;Odegah?Oh yean thanks for helping bck there.
Yoo Jin:Aniyah,what's your name again ahjusshi?
Dong Suk:Bang Dong Suk immida.
Yoo Jin:Ah,Yoo Jin i'm Jin Yoo Jin
(They arrived at the triangle in 10 minutes)
Dong Suk:(What kind of place is this?)
Yoo Jin:Pali ahjusshi lets meets my father.
Pyo:This rascal i told not to wander around and bring outsiders!!!(angry >.<)
Yoo Jin:But Appa he is Korean too,how can i just leave him alone?
Pyo:You what is your name?
Dong Suk:Bang DongSuk immida.
Pyo:Dong Suk what can you do?
Dong Suk:I can cook Korean food,i was chef before..(he cooked for them and stayed there to see their reactions)
Pyo:Your job is to make food,if you tries to escape your dead.(walks away)
Dong Suk:Deh!!!Captain.
Yoo Jin:Ahh!!!Maa ahjusshi.(He saw a picture of a young woman in Dong Suk's pocket and took immediately)Dugoh?Your daughter?Anindeh you she doesn't resemble you?
Dong Suk:Ah that girl named is Rian.(Tries to snacth the picture away from Yoo Jin)
Yoo Jin:Ahh!ajusshi let me take a lot for a minute,woohh she's pretty wooh(Then again Dong Suk tries to snacth it again but failed again)
 

To Be Continue