Where all it's started

I'll Protect You Even If I Die

In the year 1992 Feb.22, a nice sunny day on Seoul ,two bodyguards was standing and waiting for the vice president of South Korea to arrived to the meeting location with other leaders of different country.Meanwhile on the hospital a girl named Lee Kyung-hee was giving birth.Upon the arrival of the vice president on the location,the two bodyguards  Jin-Pyo and Lee Moo Peol escorted the vehicle of the vice president,then suddenly a bomb explode and all the leaders or representative of other country's got all killed in instant.

Back in the hospital Kyung-hee give birth to a strong and lovely boy.After a few hours the two bodyguards arrived at the hospital.Kyung-hee was very worried about Moo Peol since she heard that their work got bombed and many died at the scene.

Kyung-hee:Poell-ah kinchana?!
Mo Poel:aih of course im ok since i have Pyo beside me (grin at her) 
Pyo:stop it already you making me jealous
Mo Poel:aisshh this kid
(ring ring ring ring)
Pyo:(takes the phone call and went outside after few minutes he back in and told the news)they identified the suspect of the bombing, i need to go stay here with your family.
Mo Poel: im coming with you(hands he baby to Kyung-Hee)im sorry
Kyung-hee:kinchana just take care arrasso?
Mo Poel:ara ara
Pyo:these love birds(mumbled)
Mo Poel:yah i heard that.kahja

The two were summoned by the vice president and told them to gather their late elite companions.Which basically did and they were all together again the 21 elites soldiers in South Korea.Later on they were sent to N.Korea to assassinate their leader since N.Korea was the one who attempted first but failed (lol).Pyo elite team was doing fine assassinating each person blocking their way to the prime minister of N.Korea.Mo Poel was the one killed the prime minister but got stabbed in the leg by one of the prime minister bodyguard,Pyo helped him to walk and catches their ride way home.

Meanwhile on the senate house they were discussing aborting the mission because they were afraid of N.Korea nuclear bomb(eventhough they don't have one HEHEHE)and U.S wont help them and the South know that they are powerless against the N.Korea with their nuclear bomb,so in conclusion they aborted the mission and ordered to annihilate the whole team who was sent to North?

Back to Pyo POv

Pyo POV
We're swimming to the coast of N.Korea to get into our sub-marine as for his surprise a man opened the sub-marine with a sniper rifle on his hand and started shooting his comrades one by one Mo poel saw that the sniper was aiming for Pyo so he blocked it and pushed Pyo down to the ocean so he won't get shoot,the bullet went straight to his heart and through Pyo shoulder by this Mo Poel died in instant.............
Pyo:Mo Poel wake up,wake up(Poel was already went cold and getting heavier so he decided to let go of him amd salute)in his mind he is thinking he will revenge his death.