I.

Rain Sound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On a rainy day in Seoul, Han Sunhwa or known as the vice president's daughter decided to take a walk around Seoul. This was not the first time she ran away from her body guards. Holding her umbrella tightly, she admired the establishments around her. Sunhwa was only limited to go to school and come back home. She loved how she felt so free right now. She smiled as she saw kids playing around under the rain, never in her entire life with her adoptive parents; she was able to do so. She wasn't born wealthy. She was adopted but having a good younger brother by her side she felt blessed. For their parents, Sunhwa was the good one, her younger brother was the rebel. Jongup never blamed Sunhwa for being the good one; he loves his sister a lot though they were not blood-related. He always cared for his sister. Jongup always and never fails to tell Sunhwa to stop following their parents' orders. She was in second year high school when Sunhwa started rebelling. She started escaping from her bodyguards but that's the only thing she can do, unlike, Jongup who can hang out with his friends until late at night. She actually admired her brother's bravery but she was born to be like this. Her parents' doll. They planned out everything for her, from the clothes she wears, to the food she eats, to the school she will attend to and to the course she will take. For Sunhwa it was nothing, but to others it was too much.

--

It was just a normal day for Daehyun. Jung Daehyun, the playboy. He keeps meeting new girls every now and then. None of his friends ever told him to stop his playboy deeds. He even couldn't care less about his father's reputation. Living a life as the black sheep of the family was easy for Daehyun, spending money here and there. He was born with an older sister and a younger brother who always has their parents' attention, Daehyun's jealousy takes over. He was never and will never be in good terms with his beloved family. Hana, his older sister, being the good girl she is, married a rich businessman just to save their company. Junhong, the youngest, the genius as Daehyun says. He can play many instruments, dance, do LTE rap and even excel in academics. Daehyun despises him a lot, but the innocent Junhong still tries his best to be in good terms with his brother. As for Daehyun, being a playboy is his forte. For him, as long as he has money, he is happy.

--

As Sunhwa was walking she saw a guy kicking the tire of his sports car.

"Any problem, sir?" She asked softly as she tilted her head to see the person's face.

"This stupid tire!" He kicked his tire. The guy turned around and saw the goddess-like Sunhwa staring at him. He felt like everything went in slow motion. He unknowingly smiled as he had never seen anyone as pretty as her or as far as he can remember.

"Sorry for my words," He flashed his smile that could melt any girl's heart.

"It's okay, sir. Maybe you could call your chauffeur if you have," She smiled sweetly, unaffected of the latter's flirting strategy.

"Maybe, we should eat while my chauffeur will bring my car back home," He smiled as he slowly walk towards her. Sunhwa stepped back a little.

"I don't think that's a good idea, I don't even know you," She said.

"Jung Daehyun," He extended his hand for a handshake.

"Senator Jung Himchan's son, am I right?"

"Yes,"

"Han Sunhwa," She said, ignoring Daehyun's hand.

"The vice president's only daughter," Daehyun flipped his wet hair. Sunhwa noticed Daehyun was wet.

"Oh gosh! You're wet," Sunhwa pani

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter