II.

Rain Sound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Daehyun decided to return home and search more about the vice president’s daughter, Han Sunhwa. As Daehyun parked his car in front of their mansion, his assistant, Jin greeted him.

“You’ve been early this time, Young Master,” He said as he bowed and lead Daehyun inside.

“Is the Senator here?” He asked as he walked towards the grand staircase.

“He went out to have something meeting with President Yoo Seungho,” Jin replied.

“As expected, why did I even ask?” Daehyun went inside his room.

“Young master, do you want to eat anything?” Jin asked and two maids appear beside him.

“Bring me cheesecake please,” Jin was about to get out of Daehyun’s room.

“Wait, Jin, stay, I have some questions,”

“What is it young master?”

“Do you know anything about the vice president’s daughter, Han Sunhwa?”

“Han Sunhwa-ssi? I guess I know some information,”

“Tell me everything you knew,” Daehyun said as he sat on his chair.

Jin glanced at his IPAD and read some information about Sunhwa.

“Han Sunhwa, 22 years old, adopted daughter of Han Yongguk and Song Jieun. She’s currently studying at Seoul National University, majoring in a business course and minor in communication arts. I heard she was really smart and talented, she can play piano, violin, drums and guitar. She isn’t really friendly because her father is very protective of her, but her few friends include young master Junhong, and the president’s son, Youngjae,”

“Youngjae? Yoo Youngjae? That guy?!” Daehyun exclaimed and slammed his hand on his table.

“Yes. They have met several times because of President Yoo Seungho’s request,”

“Aiish!” Daehyun ruffled his hair in frustration.

“Young master, here is your cheesecake and hot chocolate,” The maids entered his room.

“Place it in my table,”

“I understand,” The maids then placed the food on his table as Daehyun paced back and forth as he thought of a way to get close with Sunhwa.

“I’ll take my leave first,” Jin said.

“Okay,” Daehyun took his seat on his study table and started eating his favorite cheesecake.

“How can I make Sunhwa mine?” He thought.

--

Sunhwa was facing her books and notebooks humming to a tune she heard in the café. She suddenly remembered Daehyun. She took out her cell phone from her bag, expecting a text from Daehyun but there was none.

“I guess we’re just strangers after all,” She sighed and jumped into her bed. She took a pillow and hugged it as tears started to fall from her eyes.

‘Why am I feeling like this?’

--

Daehyun was pacing back and forth as he did not know what to do next. He doesn’t know what to do because he was bored. He took a look in his phone and saw Sunhwa’s number in it. He jumped into his bed with the phone in his hands.

To: Sunhwa

Hello.

Daehyun looked at his phone once again and pressed the send button. Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter