....

Shining stars in the bright skies

COLORED: one of the main cast (see person in foreword)
GRAY: not so special person

 

You get ushered in a room with three girls inside. The first one you see is a girl that could be mistaken for a guy and she looks like the leader since the other stop when she tells them to. The second is a shorter big eyed girl, while the last is a girl with way to much energy.

‘annyeonghaseyo, I’m Eline, but you can call me Haelin.’

who the heck do you think you are? Manager-oppa why is this girl here?’

‘she will be the new member and she is the oldest here. O and in ten minutes you will have to be in the main conference room.’

The girls look at me like they already hated me, even though I haven’t done anything. Awkwardly you stand at the side of the room. Like you aren’t there the girls start to talk with each other. Picking their names up you find out that the guy-girl is called Mayleen and has to be the oldest from the three since the other two keep saying unnie to her. The shorter girl’s name is something with Min and the last girl has to be the maknae and went by the name Minako. After ten minutes the girls walk away and not really knowing what to do you follow them. At the conference room the four of you are put on one side of the table and the entertainment people sit at the other side. Not knowing your place you leave a seat between you and the three.

‘Haelin I see you have met the others.’ The CEO from the company.

‘I called you here to tell you that she will join you and this is done to get a better place in the European market. So please treat her with respect as she is older than all of you.’

The girls look at you in mixed emotions. Disgust, hate, anger and even fear. You know at that moment that they won’t like the decision. When the CEO stands up and leaves the others at their side leave with him, leaving us alone.

So, you are the new toy the CEO bought? By the looks of it he himself wants to return it since you don’t seem to be any good.’

‘come on lets leave we have more training since we will debut soon.’ Mayleen says to the others.

Not even giving you a second glance they leaf. Since you don’t know what to do you walk around the building for a while.

‘I guess I should go back to the dorm.’

Feeling down you don’t look around a lot anymore. When you stand in front of the dorm door you try to hear if the others were there already. Since you didn’t hear anything you slowly walk in and go to your assigned room. Luckily for you, you didn’t need to share it so the others couldn’t do anything to you there. You look at the schedule the manager had given you, the next few days you would train dancing and singing for noon till it was almost midnight and in the morning you would go to school.