Five minutes

Shining stars in the bright skies

 

Silence…….
Deafening silence……
 
Looking back this is what I have always wanted. Seeing this now I know what I have worked for all my live. The people that stand beside me are who I’m proud of and who I can truly call my family.

I close my eyes.

Slowly I let the noise slip in. The screams, the flashing of camera’s, the fan banners. All come together in my ears.

A smile on my lips…
 
Never in my live I have felt this complete.
 
 
Spotlights.
 
 
The heat of the lamps and the moves make me sweat but I’m not tired, not now.
High, o so high on the rush.
 
And then..
 
 
Lights of.
Nothing darkness
Anticipation.  
 

Haelin POV

When Tirza asked me to come along I never thought she meant that she also wanted to go and audition for Showtime entertainment. I mean sure she can try, don’t think they will let an crazy fangirl enter. Not to speak about the fact that she is Dutch. Seriously, what did she think??
Asking your self this you don’t notice Tirza drags you to a door and pushes you in with a fighting. Looking around you notice the audition room and have a number clipt on your leg.
 
‘please tell us your name and what you will perform, the music you can give to the DJ in the corner.’
 
Surprised you look ate the judges and try to explain to them that you didn’t want to audition, but your friend in the next room just wanted you as her moral support.
 
‘If you really want that I’ll just have to tell the others that your friend failed since you thought that wasting our time is a good idea, or is it just that you don’t have any talent what so ever?’
 
Not wanting these people to hurt your friends feelings and for the fact that these people pissed you of, you give your Ipod to the DJ and tell him to play the first song in the P!nk playlist.
Getting ready you hear the first notes of the song. Letting yourself getting drowned in the music you dance.
As the song ends you open your eyes and look at the judges.
 
‘Sorry if I wasted your time.’
 
Not caring anymore you  retrieve your Ipod and walk away.
 
Not until three weeks later you hear from the company.
They liked your dance and wanted you as an trainee. First just for six months and maybe longer.
Thinking back maybe that was the first time you did anything without much thought.
Discussing it with your parents they tell you to take the chance, since it was only for four months. After discussion with your school you were aloud to keep going since you’ll follow classes at an international school in Seoul.
 
Getting on a plane.
 
Your parents wanted you to be save so the rented a apartment for you, which you would pay back in parts.
For the first time in the sixteen years of your live you took a chance and left home for a long period not knowing what was going to happen. 
 
 
 
 
the song she performed was p!nk's try