The Announcement

Perfectly Good Heart

 

4- The Announcement
 
 It's been a week since the scandal with the girl. And to my dismay, this issue doesn't been ignored as I expected. The girl indeed look familiar because she is Yoon Sunhee, a rising star. And because Woohyun is popular too, their break up becomes the top hot search and topic. And to my horror, my name has been involved.
 
"Ugh!" I answer the call. "I TOLD U. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" I shout at the other line. It's the 100th caller of the day. I don't know how they get my number. There's no use changing it because they eventually know it. Since the issue popped out. Many calls came to me and I even recieved a death threat. I continue writing my novel whem someone call again. I didn't even look at the screen and just answer it.
 
"AGAIN. I told u--" I've been cut off when I hear the voice on the other line.
"Woohyun-sshi.." 
 
"Hime, I'm sorry for all the trouble, I'll fix it,but for the last time, trust me and I'll bring your life back to normal." with that, he end the call.I'm on the last chapter of my novel when someone phoned me again. It's my mom, the ringtone is only for her.
 
"Hey mom, what's the matter?" I said as I answer the phone.
 
"Turn on the TV now! Channel 75 ASAP!" She said hurriedly. I do as I'm told and I saw Woohyun. He's having a Live Presscon.
 
"What is this mom?" I asked.
"Just watch it princess. I think you'll be happy now. Bye!" my mom answered and end the call.
 
 I sat infront of the TV.
 
"I call for this presscon because I'm going to make a very important and special announcement, these past few days, many has been intrigued about my break up with Ms. Yoon. That is true, we've been in a relationship." I just listen and watch intently on Woohyun's words. But, I was in shock whe he said,
 
"Ms. Shin Namsoo, is my bestfriend since childhood, yes, I asked her do something for me, and tht includes being my fiancee. I love her since we were young, but I just can't get myself to ask her out... She's a very innocent girl with a perfectly good heart, I just can't bring myself in hurting her. I'm afraid that I might break her heart. She's my bestfriend and I can't live without her. I came up with this decision because I don't her life to be ruin. It's just me. It's all my fault. Please leave her alone. Hime, if u are watching, I'm sorry, and I love u so much." He end his speech with a bow and get out of the venue. I turn off the TV and stare at it for almost am hour I think. I can't believe this! He just said to the Worldwide TV that he loves me..too.. I pick up my back and hurry to his place.