The Mission

Perfectly Good Heart

Woohyun brought me in a private restaurant. There's only a few people in here. Of course, woohyun is a public figure and if we are going to do this, the media must not know about this.

"She's not yet here. We're gonna sit on that table. I'll give u a sign. Then, u do the usual okay?" he told me while we're on our way to my own table.

"Ok, let's do this fast. Send to me a whole basket of chocolate after this,ara?" I answered jokingly.

"Arasseo. I'm a man of my words u know." he said and pinched my nose. It feels like we're a couple..

"Go there now and text her. I don't want to wait here longer." i shoved him away and call the waiter to order food while waiting.

When the waiter is serving my order, a girl that looks familiar approach Woohyun and kiss him on the lips. I flinched. That girl is so shameless. Speaking of PDA. They sat and order their own food. I watch them closely and observe their every move. This is my 6th time doing this for Woohyun but this girl is the most showy and shameless one. Feeling kept glancing at them. I feel my blood boiling now. I just can't help but felt jealous. I know I don't have the right. But, I can't stand it. When Woohyun look at my direction, I take it as a signal and walk towards them.

"Hey baby, I didn't know you're here." I said to Woohyun and kiss him on the lips. I don't know why I did it.. And I'm suprised at my action too.

"Hey baby, I'm..." and he look at that girl. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" The girl shout at me. I smile at her and raise my left eyebrow,

"I'm Nam Woohyun's fiancee, and u must be one of his flings right? I'm telling u this now miss. Woohyun is marrying me so back off now." I said in one breath. The girl glared at both of us and stormed out of the restaurant. It's quite a scene, as always. But, I know that Woohyun can fix it. I turn at Woohyun and give him a questioning look. He's been quiet and he's just staring at me.

"Well, that's quite a scene right baby?" I walk closer to him and whisper,

"Let's go now. I can't stand the looks of these people."

"Ahm, yeah! Yeah! Let's go home baby." he said but I think he's disoriented. Maybe because of the kiss? But of course, it cant' be. Woohyun kissed so many girls, my kiss can't make any difference. Well, another Job well done. I told myself as I get in to his car.