~ Ch. 01

Ba Boom, Ba Boom, Ba Boom

Bang Minsoo sat at his desk, numerous books scattered around, a pencil in hand, writing away on his notebook. He was composing a song, tapping his foot to the rhythm and humming lightly.

Suddenly, the door to his room opened, and a familiar young boy rushed in. "Minsoo! Hey, you're wearing glasses?" 

He quickly took them off, sighing. His muse had been killed instnatly. "What do you want, Changhyun?" 

Changhyun perked up, smiling happily. "Do you want to catch lunch with Chanhee and I before our next class?"

Minsoo looked at his clock. His next class didn't start for another 45 minutes, and he did skip breakfast this morning. "Yeah, I guess that's fine. Besides, I need to talk to Chanhee about something anyway." 

Changhyun threw his hands up in the air dramatically, skipping towards the older male and throwing his arms around him. "Thanks!" 

"Please, get off of me." 

The younger frowned and removed his arms, but not before pecking Minsoo on the cheek. 

The elder got up quickly, knocking his chair backwards and wiped his cheek with the back of his hand. He then stared at the younger angrily. "Do not do that, Changhyun." 

The younger could only laugh as he rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Let's go already." 

Sighing, Minsoo picked up the fallen chair and then organized a few of his papers quickly. When he was done, he turned to see his roommate was no longer there. "Changhyun?" He called softly. "Changhyun, where did you go?" he spoke louder, dashing out of the room to find the younger leaning against the wall in the hallway. 

"Oh, there you are."

Changhyun smirked. "What's wrong? Were you worried about me?" 

Minsoo rolled his eyes. "Worried that you left my sight for two seconds?".

Changhyun pouted his lips. "It was longer than two seconds..." 

The older male scoffed. "Whatever. Anyway, where are we meeting up with Chanhee at?" 

"I was going to meet him at a restaurant." 

"Which restaurant?" 

Changhyun smiled brightly. "It's a surprise! Come on now, follow me," he said. He then wrapped his arm around Minsoo's and began to drag him out of the dorm. 

They walked in silence, until they were in front of a rather fancy-looking building. It seemed a bit too extravagant for a simple lunch.

"Changhyun..." Minsoo began, his voice taking a questioning tone. 

"Yeah?" Changhyun responded, tilting his head slightly.

"Is this really the place you agreed to meet Chanhee at?"

"Of course it is, hyung! Why do you ask?" 

Minsoo shook his head. "No reason." 

The pair went inside the restaurant, both of them being slightly taken aback by just how fancy it actually was. A waiter quickly came and lead them to their table. All the meanwhile, Minsoo searched to see if he could spot Chanhee.

After they were seated, waiter gone, menus placed in front of them, along with glasses of water, Changhyun spoke up. "You know Chanhee's always late..."

The young male then picked up the menu in front of him, and began to scan over it, earning a raised eyebrow from the older male across from.

"Shouldn't we wait until he gets here?" 

"Relax, hyung! It'll be fine, trust me."

Minsoo sighed, picking up his glass and taking a sip of water. It was then, that he noticed, the music that was playing softly throughout the restaurant was rather... romantic... 

He then, too, picked up the menu in front of him, his jaw nearly dropping. Every single item on the menu had a cheesy and romantic name. Hearts covered every page, ensuring this was no regular restaurant. 

He put his menu down and took a glance around the room. Not very surprisingly, at every occupied table and booth sat young couples out on a lunch date. Nope. Not a regular restaurant at all

"Changhyun-" Minsoo started, but was cut off by a phone beeping.

"One second," the younger replied, digging in his pocket and grabbing out his phone. A mischievous smile broke out on his face as he read the text.

'How is your date going?' 

His fingers quickly ran over the keys to his phone, happy to share with him the news.

'It's going great, hyung! He totally fell for it." 

 

The text was sent, making it's way towards the screen on another phone. Chanhee chuckled lightly when he saw the reply. 

"What's so funny?" 

Chanhee looked up at Daniel, his smile still gracing his lips softly.  "Changhyun's at it again." 

Daniel cocked his head to the side slightly. "Who?" 

"Minsoo's roommate," the elder replied. "The one who follows him around everywhere." 

Daniel mouthed an "oh," and proceeded to picking up his cup of iced tea and taking a small sip. "That guy just doesn't know when to quit, does he?" 

Chanhee shook his head slightly. The two males continued getting lost in conversation, talking about the general gossip. Taking sips out of their tea every now and then. They were in the college cafeteria, where they were every day at this hour. Each and every single day, drinking tea. They were pretty similar in that way, actually. Same preferences in drinks, both interested in singing, owning amazing voices. They'd even liked the same girl once back in high school, and had been friends since elementary. Of course it's no surprise that they ended up going to the same college. 

"Hey, do you want to go to the mall later today?" Chanhee asked. "I feel like we haven't left campus in ages." 

Daniel rolled his eyes. "We left campus yesterday." 

Chanhee pouted his lips. "Whatever. Will you go with me or not?"

The younger smiled. "Of course I will, hyung. Why do you bother asking?" 

The older smiled a bit and shrugged nonchalantly as he trailed his finger across his cup. They both looked up into each other's eyes in synch when Daniel's phone went off, alerting them that the younger male's class was about to start. With sighs of disappointment, the two got up from their table, walking side-by-side as they exited the cafeteria after having thrown their cups away.

Unfortunately, Daniel was the only one of the two who had class at this hour. So when they arrived in front of his class together, the younger waved Chanhee a goodbye before departing ways with him and stepping through the door. As he walked into the class, he saw Jonghyun in his usual seat, script in hand and seeming to be going over his lines. He instantly walked over and took the seat next to him, nudging him a bit in the side playfully. A "bit" being extremely roughly, causing Jonghyun to drop his packet on the floor as he held his side in pain. 

"Good morning!" Daniel yelled cheerfully, smiling at his dongsaeng as though nothing was wrong.

"I hate you," Jonghyun replied through gritted teeth, bending over and picking up his script.  "And it's not even morning!" 

Daniel stuck out his tongue, then crossed his legs. "Whatever. Morning, afternoon, who cares?"

The younger made some remark about Daniel being an idiot before hurriedly scamming through his script again. Class was about to start any minute now, and he wanted to be as prepared as possible for the scenes they were going to rehearse today. He had a terrible habit of not going over any of his lines at all, but Daniel currently poking his cheek with fierce power was not helping him focus. At all

"Can you stop that?" he snapped, slapping Daniel's hand away in annoyance. 

"You're not listening to me!" the elder shouted in defense. 

"What do you want?!" Jonghyun shouted. Honestly, his hyung was irritating the hell out of him. He watched as Daniel gestured for him to look forward, and he quickly widened his eyes in embarrassment. One of his classmates was standing right there. Jonghyun mentally cursed at himself for being such an oblivious idiot before composing himself.

"Yes?" he asked in a weak voice, trying to not think about how long the blonde boy had probably been standing there for.

"I was wondering if you would like to go over some of our scenes together before we rehearse? Since the teacher has given us fifteen minutes to practice, and my scenes with you are the only ones I haven't practiced doing yet." 

Jonghyun wondered how long he had been spacing off to have not noticed the teacher arriving to class. He also wondered then, too, how long Daniel had been poking him for, and if a mark was visible on his cheek. He certainly hoped there wasn't. 

"Sure, that would be fine with me," he replied. However, it wasn't actually fine, considering he was going to be practicing with Lee Byunghun, and he was sure he was going to make a fool of himself. He then felt Daniel nudge him a bit in the side and heard him making a teasing "ooh" sound.

Jonghyun ignored his friend and walked off with Byunghun to find a quieter place in the room to practice.


wat da fuak is diz sheet

XD. The last few lines were so terrible that I can't even. (Actually, this entire chapter , and I am so sorry). I know a few people will likely unsubscribe T.T... the description is misleadingly awesome, whereas the actual content itself is pig poop. I cannot begin to apologize enough for how long it's been since I put up this first chapter! I am so bad at writing! I keep trying numerous times to update stories recently but it always ends in failure... :'|... I *PROMISE* I will update this story again within a week from now, however! Since I am writing this promise in my A/N, I can't back out of it! Hopefully this statement will make me write quicker, haha. Hopefully I will not break the promise... we should all know by now that it is a likely possibility..xD. 

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter! //sobbing forever// I think my first chapters always , but then the stories themselves get better after a while.. so please do not give up hope! xD. I know this may be disappointing, but the future chapters might not be this bad? T_T 

♪ ~ SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY ~ ♫ /nonsense

Edit : Okay, obviously I didn't update within a week. I'm truly sorry, as I believed I'd be able to do it. Writing is hard. -.- 

Second edit: 1 week turned into never, wow