Samuel vs. Dongjin

Samuel, No Means No

 

“Yah hyung! I got this first!”

 

“No, I did!” Dongjin replied childishly as both raised the food as if it was Simba.

 

“Hyung come on, I made it!”

 

“Yeah, but it’s my job to chop it! And besides, you’re too young anyways,” Dongjin replied to Samuel’s protest. Samuel pouted, sulking as he let his hyung get the sushi. He always wanted to cut it, but everyone always told him that he was too young.

 

Samuel watched sadly as Dongjin cut the sushi perfectly, each of the same size. After cutting the sushi, he put it in one container and proceeded to roll the rice.

 

 

Samuel saw his opening. He grinned and held onto Dongjin’s hands. Dongjin continued rolling as his eyes flitted to the younger.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Please hyung? Can I decorate the sushi? Just once?” Samuel said in his cutest voice, flashing his goo-goo eyes at Dongjin who kept on staring at him with a small smile, still shaping the rice into balls.

 

Normally, no one can resist Samuel’s charm and goo-goo eyes.

 

Dongjin chuckled and tried to feed Samuel who backed away immediately.

 

“No, eww.”

 

“Dude, I’m wearing gloves,” Dongjin stated while laughing. He went back to rolling the rice as Samuel sighed. This hyung was always oblivious to Samuel’s cuteness.

 

Samuel thought maybe it was because they were just two years apart that Dongjin can do the same thing to his hyungs.

 

“You know Sam, you can do this when you’re older,” Dongjin joked as he heard a low whine from Samuel.


”I don’t want to do it when I’m older! I can do it also. If you would let me hyung~” Samuel cooed as Dongjin shook his head in amusement.

 

 

Samuel, without thinking, grabbed Dongjin’s hands again as Dongjin looked back at the younger, raising an eyebrow while shaping his second ball of rice.

 

“Hyung…if you let me decorate the sushi, I promise, I’ll teach you how to rap in English,” Samuel negotiated as he stared sincerely at his hyung.

 

Despite all that’s going around them, Dongjin kept his eyes trained on Samuel. In one jerk, he removed his hands quickly out of Samuel’s reach.

 

The younger frowned as he realized he’ll never decorate the sushi.

 

 

But with one swift movement, Samuel grabbed his hyung’s hands again, and held on tight. Dongjin looked back at Samuel for the fourth time and grinned. He leaned down on Samuel as the younger tilted his head cutely on one side.

 

Dongjin shook his head once and smirked, jerking his hands away from the maknae one last time.

 

“Aigoo, my hyungs are too protective,” Samuel muttered in disdain as he rested his chin on the arm that was on the table.

 

Dongjin heard it, and couldn’t help but chuckle.

 

“Because us hyungs are your guardian angels, Sam. We will do anything to protect you.”

 


cr: to whoever owns the gif

disclaimer: I don't own the gifs