Flashback

Boomerang [DISCONTINUED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I can't step outside thanks to you. I had to quit my job so I can follow you. I threw my life away because of you! So don't give me that about how I don't appreciate you when I already sacrificed so much for YOU!"

If you were able to shoot acid from their eyes, you would've murdered Yonghwa with the stare you gave him after your rant. You wanted to cry because you were so angry, but you couldn't show weakness- not in front of him. Teeth and fists clenched, you held back your tears as you awaited his response.

He sighed deeply. He was surprisingly calm about the whole ordeal and returned your threatening gaze with a tender one. "Well," he began softly, "if you really cared about me, you wouldn't have called the last four years 'throwing your life away.' You either didn't mean what you said, or you didn't love me."

Leave it to Yonghwa to scramble your brain like an egg. Obviously you loved him. 

Love him.

LOVE.

Not past tense.

You love him. Desperately and hopelessly. You wouldn't usually jump through so many hoops and give up so much for a guy, but Yonghwa was different. Not because of his status seeing that you were together before his debut, but because he was unlike any other man you've ever dated. Hell, he was unlike any other man you've ever known. He was just the most perfect combination of everything you ever wanted. Funny. Sweet. Understanding. Friendly. Talented. Generous. And okay, he's undeniably gorgeous. He entered your life at its worst and accepted you. He made sure you wouldn't reach that pitiful level again. He turned your life around and gave you so much happiness in your four years together. If he said that only to get under your skin, then it was very cruel of him.

"How could you even say that I don't--" You couldn't finish your thought. "Yonghwa..."

"Do you regret dating me?"

Well, that was a ridiculous question. Of course you didn't.

"Yonghwa,

Please log in to read the full chapter