Rumours

Stupid Love, Hateful Love

“Oppa, where are you taking me? Come on, tell me.” I said with a sigh, as he dragged me away from the canteen and out to the benches near the open field. I don’t even know why I still ask him these questions, he never ever replies. Here I was sitting at the small secluded table amongst the million of other hungry, tired students eating their long waited lunches, then all of a sudden, someone grabbed my hand and decided to drag me away from my delicious kimbap. Why was I even surprised? Seokmin oppa was never the type to stop and explain, when he put his mind on it - he didn’t waste his time and just goes for it. Him popping into my classes randomly wasn’t uncommon, when he needed to talk to me he wouldn’t wait and most lecturers didn’t bother telling him off.


“Oppa...what is it this time?” I call out to his back in a tired voice. I had a rough week, trying to keep up with my classes and also avoiding the evil bastard at all cost. I became much more aware of my surroundings, trying to see if he was anyway in my vicinity so I could escape in time, it also didn’t hurt that stupid rumours had been spreading ever since that day. I didn’t even understand how a few people that was in the cafe could spread false rumours till half the college knew about it. Our college was quite big, but the students were all very connected - everyone knew each other in some sort of way, which kind of scares me. Why? because, I am currently stuck in this stupid situation where I was called the biggest , or whatever and everyone has been questioning me whether I did it or how it was in some sort or another. Even people who I have not seen in my life came up to me and asked me random questions on how I managed to snag a hottie like that bastard or what kind of methods did I resort to gain special attention. It was disgusting to see how shallow people really were and to top it off - they were well educated human beings.


“YAH, LEE SOO MI ! you- you - … what the hell!? I didn’t even know you and Seungho were together? How come you never told me? Aish, to find out I had to know from rumours as well. “ Seokmin oppa yells out in an aggravated voice. He pulled his messy hair slightly and I could see from his red bloodshot eyes that he didn’t get much sleep last night. This only happened when he was staying up for experiments or research, which was odd considering he had recently finished a big research project for his study - and I only knew because he had rushed into my lecture to announce how fascinating it was behind the chemical significance between life and blah blah blah the minute he had handed it in.
“YOU ! are you listening to me right now?” he demands and glares at me.
“I heard you loud and clear ! BUT why should I tell you something that never happened. As you have stated yourself, a rumour - rumour is a circulating doubtful story. The FACT is that I don’t know the guy and he just made up stupid lies to piss me off.” I reply in anger.
“Huh? Wait what? Seungho made it all up? Why would he do that though...it doesn’t make sense ! How do you even know him?” he replies in a confused tone, completely dropping his previous attitude.
“Why should you care? I thought you only believed in the rumours?” I reply back haughtily, and shot him the dirties.
“No - I’m sorry ! Soo mi ah... I’m sorry. I should have heard your story first instead of believing in what other people say straight away. I’m the worst...but I won’t do it again.” Seokmin oppa says in a remorseful voice as he leaned down and stared into my eyes with his apologetic ones. I could see he was truly regretful...and he is using the puppy dog eyes again - aish , this guy is so sly.
“FINE, whatever. Just don’t do that again and you owe me a big juicy steak and two cups of chocolate fudge brownie sundaes.” I say whilst walking back towards my class.
“OK ! anything for our lovely Soo mi. I’ll pick you up after class.” he calls out loudly and nearby students started laughing at him. I turn back to see his glowing face and him scratching his head in embarrassment. I stifled a giggle and turned away quickly.
“Yep, we’re equal now.” I say to myself quietly with a small grin.  

 
Hello ~ ^ ^ I hope everyone reading is liking this as much as I am. Hehehe ~ Thanks for reading and putting up with my slow updates ! Comments & Subs are very welcomed <3