Chapter 2; I have yet to hear the second day

Embedded Sweet Memories♥

 

I stirred in my sleep as I slowly regain my sense bringing myself back to reality. 
Hmm..? I fell asleep. 


Looking round the waiting room, I realized they were in the middle of their schedule. Reaching for my backpack, I fished out my phone. 
8:47 P.M 


I have been sleeping for roughly 2hours or slightly longer. 
The concert is coming to an end when the clock strikes half past nine. Their manager will inform, calling it a day for B.A.P. 

I have the urge to continue my beauty sleep, I literally have nothing much to do. surfing the net is too mainstream, for once I decided not to do so. I look to my left spotting Daehyun's black hood jacket with leopard print in the inner hood. Stretching my arms for it and lay it on one end of the sofa as a headrest, I lie down and thought through all sort of things that happen in life concerning me. 
Later did I know, tiredness was taking over. The idea of continuing my beauty sleep swallowed me up. 

The sound of the door click open woke me up. Lifting my heavy head I sat up, slowly opening my eyes adjusting to the light. 
"You're awake" Daehyun sweetly smile as he embrace me. "I missed you" 

I chuckled, "I miss you too. Though it has only been a few hours?" 
When we broke the hug I asked the rest, "How did it go? Captured their hearts?" 

"Of course! With my lately formed abs"
Yongguk smirk causing the rest of the B.A.P members throwing him a disgusted look.

"What! It's true!" Yongguk threw his hands up making his point.

I laughed, "Yeah and I wonder why Daehyun don't have any." I smirk at Daehyun.

He furrowed his brows. 

Yongguk and YoungJae chuckled.
"Yeah Daehyunie, why don't you make some?" 

"Shut up. You don't even have any, that gives you no right to diss me." Daehyun snap at YoungJae. 

"JongUp, Zelo, how about the both of you?" 

"Well Yongguk hyung took my abs title away so... Not very well." JongUp frown but smile after. 

"Aww, I'm sorry our dearest JongUp-ie~ I promised the fans. But I won't take your well-known small eyes. Don't plan on getting surgery to own you." 

"Very funny hyung." JongUp said with sarcasm dripping from his words as he crossed his arms.

"Aww, you know our yonggukie is joking here right? Don't take it to heart. We know he is the last in visuals~" Himchan cooed. 

"Yah! Himchan! What did you just say to him?" Yongguk threaten Himchan. 

Causing both Himchan and JongUp to laugh. 
"Zelo?" I called out realizing he have yet to reply. 

"He fell asleep on the trolley over there." Daehyun answered on behalf as he point to where Zelo was.
"Aww, so cute. I have the urge to hug him to death because of his overloading cuteness." I awed at the scene of Zelo sleeping. 

"You can only hug me to death." Daehyun "reminded" me. 
"Dae, I do not want you to be dead." I shot him skeptical look. 

"I don't know what will I do without you.." I murmured.

"I don't know what I'll do without you too." Daehyun cooed and use my shoulder as his headrest. 

"Opps. I guess I didn't murmur soft enough." 
Realizing he successfully made out what I said.

Daehyun took one of my hand into his, "I like hearing things like that from you." 

"Great effort from you guys as always. Thank you, you are free now." Their Manager claps, bursting the little world Daehyun and I was in. Also waking up Zelo from his nap.
"Do you guys want to go back to the dorm straight or have supper?" He continued. 

Yongguk scanned the room before making his choice, "hyung, we'll drop them off at the dorm before going to any nearby convenience store to get supper for all of us." 

He really have the qualities of being a fine leader. That's something that draws me in to him. He knows when to play and when to get serious. 

"Alright, let's go boys." The manager called out but before he stepped out of the waiting room, YoungJae called out. 
"Hyung" he fake a cough and divert his attention to me and Daehyun. 

"Opps my bad, and the only lady here. Let's go." The manager gave his signature smile and disappeared out the door. 

"This is the part where you're suppose to thank me." YoungJae stated. 

"Oh. I was? Then thank you~" I chirped. 
YoungJae smiled and gather his things. JongUp waked Zelo up since he was half awake. 
Himchan and Yongguk were done packing and waiting for the rest. 

"Dae, have you taken your belongings?" I question since he was still right beside me and have yet to move an inch. 

"I only brought one of my belonging and that is you." Daehyun lifted up his head and gets up with an eye-smile. 

"Dae, no time for sweet talks. Everyone needs the dorm now.~" I remind him the importance. 

"Well, you're here with my jacket and my bag is right beside you. So, I'm done. Let's go." He slung his bag over his shoulder and outstretched a hand to help me up as I did the same, slung my bag over my shoulder. 

"Do you want to sleepover at our dorm today or head back home?" Daehyun asked as we intertwined our hands out the waiting room behind the rest of B.A.P. 

"I think I'll head back. You guys have to have a good rest." 

 

 

"Baby, I'm sorry that I won't be sleeping over at your place. I'm too tired." Daehyun embrace me as a sign of his apology. 

"It's okay, it's not your fault. I love you." I kissed his cheeks. Getting a kiss on the lips in return. 

"I love you too."

"Alright my girl, we've reached." The manager called from the driver seat. 

"Okay, thank you for sending me back. Goodnight, rest well all of you. Take care." 

They said their Goodnights and bid goodbyes.
I said my final goodbye before getting off the van and shutting its' door. 

There's no need to wave goodbye as they drive away since the van's windows are specially chosen for idols, privacy windows. 

 


I decided to text Daehyun after I showered, 

Dae, sorry for falling asleep when you were sharing your part of the story. When will you be telling me the next day?

After sending it I toss my phone to my bed as I dry my hair by the dressing table. 
As if on cue, after I was done with blow-drying my hair I received a message.

Hi dearest. It's okay, I know you have never ending workload. Take care of yourself for me will you? Since I can't always be by your side. I'm sorry. I'll tell you the second day when I see you! ㅋㅋ 

The next time I see him? That's probably 3weeks later. 
I have my graded assignments to be completed and B.A.P will be having several fan-signs at different districts of South Korea.

I'll miss you. Goodnight Dae, take care. <3 

With that I plug the charger into my phone and leave it by the bedside table. 

 



Only one week has passed and I'm already dying to see him. Time seems to be passing real slow and plus the huge pile of assignment, it just adds on to how slow time is passing . 

My alarm went off, leaving me in sigh. I Groggily get off my bed and head to the restroom. 

Just as I reach the school doors, the bell ring signaling the start of the very first lesson of the day. 
I brisk walk to my first class hoping that the day would end pretty soon. Two more days and it'll be Sunday. The best time to drop by B.A.P's dorm.
 

-


I double knock on the door of their dorm. In less than a minute the door was open by Zelo. 

"Hi" I beamed. 

He chuckled, "How are you? I missed you~" 

"Been tired. A hug?" I open my arms as he does the same bringing me into his embrace. 

The both of us smiled as he move aside letting me in. 

"Hi JongUp, Hi Himchan." I greeted as they direct their attention from the TV to me and return the greeting. 

"What a surprise! Want to join us for the Movie?" Himchan invited.

"Maybe later, I bought cupcakes. I'll leave them by the kitchen counter." 

"Thank you!" The three of them chorused as I make my way to the room YoungJae and Daehyun shared. 

Repeating the process, I knocked twice. 
"Come in" said a slight audible voice, YoungJae.

"YoungJae-ya~" I sang. I missed him, he is the second closest to me compared to the rest of B.A.P members. Of course the first would be Daehyun. 

"Woah. Another surprise visit of yours?" YoungJae chuckled as he got up from his comfort chair and we shared a short hug.

"Yeap! Aren't you glad to see me? I bet you've been missing me so badly.~" I joked. 

"AWW, you know me so well~ I bet you've been feeling the same." He joke along. 

"Where's -" 

"Yongguk Hyung is at TS recording his song, "T" if I'm not wrong." He stop for a short pause.
"And Daehyun's in the bathroom. He just went to shower." YoungJae gives a smirk, telling me I know what you're thinking.

"Wow, You shouldn't cut me off! Rude" I huffed. 

"Wow, you should've thanked me! Impolite" YoungJae mimic me.

I laughed, "Thanks Pabo YoungJae." 

"Geez, so much for helping." YoungJae throw a disgusted face in a joking manner. 

"Cupcakes are on the kitchen counter~" I chimed. 

"Oh, did I ever tell you you're the best?" YoungJae laughed as he head out of the room. 

Just then, Daehyun's phone went off. 

I scanned the room for his phone, right on his bed. 

I grabbed the phone and saw the caller ID. Hyun Ae. 

Who is that? Should I pick up for him? In a split second I pressed the answer button. 


"Hello? Daehyun Oppa, when can we meet? I'm missing you." 

What? 

"Oppa? Baby , are you sleeping? I-" 

Before she could say anything else I hang up. 

My heart ached. Daehyun have someone else besides me..? Argh, how long has this been going?

"Hey-" YoungJae abruptly stopped when he saw those tears threatening to fall out. 

"What happ-" 
Daehyun's phone went off again and that was what it takes to break the strength of mine for holding the tears, the same caller ID flashing on the screen. 

"I'm sorry, I warned him. I did what I can and I thought he has already stop contacting her.."
YoungJae hug me tight apologizing repeatedly. 
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." 

"It's okay. It's not your fault." I manage to make it out despite the sobs. 

"Baby- baby why are you crying?" Daehyun stopped drying his hair with the towel on his hand as he approach us.

YoungJae broke the hug, I cried more. It hurts two times seeing Daehyun in front of me now, pretending that he did nothing to be guilty about. 

"I'm such a fool." I broke into a bitter smile and make a dash for the door. 

Daehyun grabbed my wrist before I'm able to make it any closer to the dorm's door. 
"What happened?" 

"Let go!" I tried to squeeze my hand out of his grip but only got him a firmer hold on me.

"Answer me! Why can't you tell me what happen! I'm your boyfriend! Do you not treat me as one!?" Daehyun raised his voice in frustrations. 

This time we probably got the attention of the three that are in the living room, Zelo, Himchan and JongUp.
I smirked, "Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend who two-timed." 

"What? What on earth are you talking about!?" 

"Ask your damn self." I broke into more tears. Before I lose the ability to stand, I have to get out of here. 

I ran out of their dorm and back to my apartment. 

 

Daehyun's point of view:


"What just happened?" Zelo asked. 
"Shhh" Himchan shush the younger one. 

"I don't even know myself!" I spat. 
What the heck is wrong with her? Is she on her period? Or did she watch too much drama that she is pretending what has happened on the drama is happening to her? Just what the heck.

"You're dumb as f-" 
"No cussing!" Himchan warned YoungJae.

YoungJae sighed hard, "Hyun Ae called. She picked up the call and Hyun Ae probably said something inappropriate. At least, to her when the girl she is talking to is calling, to someone supposedly her boyfriend."
 

"That wicked ... Damn I should've changed my number!" 

 b-a-p-bap-31792384-500-281.gif
Them non-subscribers? "Eheh, I don't know them"