Day 1

My panda...I'm sorry

“Luhan! Luhan!”  Tao run back to the house that he shared with 11 other males. Yes…11 others, so it was more like a dorm than anything. Though it was many of them they all got along. Some more than others, but they treated each other like family. This reason alone made Tao want to stay when his parents protested.

They hadn’t wanted their only child to leave them and chase his dreams. No they wanted him to get a government job so he could take care of them. But Tao had a passion for rap and dance; which was why he signed up for the SM Arts University in Seoul. It was a far distance from China, but he didn’t care. He just wanted to get away from his parents. They only saw him as money an nothing else.

“Lu! I got the letter from the doctor. ~!” He waved it in the air an looked around the house in everyone room. No one was there to be found. After an hour of looking from the roof to the basement; he had found Luhan resting on the back porch. He did that often ever since he was diagnosed.  

Luhan was the most hyper active one among the group. He could even catch up with Tao when he had too much cake. Tao found him very interesting the first time he saw Kris tackling him to the ground on his first day. Anyone that small willing to go against a giant such as Kris was fun to him… After a month or two he had started developing feelings for the older male. Day By day Tao’s feelings grew stronger an started to become obvious to the others; even Luhan. Then one dinner they all went out to eat to celebrate Tao’s birthday Luhan pulled Tao to the side and confessed his feelings for him. It shocked Tao; yes; but he felt extremely relived. Till that day they had become inseparable; some found it cute. But another found it heartbreaking…

As their relationship progressed, Luhan had started to become sicker each day. Until one afternoon; he had collapsed on the floor. Kris was the first to take him to the hospital and get the results. He tried his best to tell the information to then gentle, but they hadn’t taken it well; especially Tao. How would you respond if your lover was dying right before your eyes...?

“Luhan…” Tao silently walked over to the sleeping prince and shook him gentle.  Luhan stirred at first, but opened his eyes slightly. He hadn’t been getting his rest lately and there were light black circles under his eyes; almost similar to Tao’s. He smiled and kissed the younger males cheek.

“Hyung… we got another letter from the doctor.” Tao sat beside him looking down. Luhan could only pull him into an embrace and his hair. Each letter meant bad news, although some was good; on rare occasions at least. Luhan opened it and read each line emotionless. Tao stared at him making sure there was no expression change.

“Hyung…?” Tao tilted his head and leaned against Luhan more for support. He only smiled and held Tao closer.

“It says I’ll be fine Tao…” Luhan patted the little panda’s head; which caused him to sigh in relief.

“That’s good to hear hyung” Tao smiled softly as Luhan his hair.

After a few minutes of staying in that position Tao had fallen asleep. Luhan crumpled the letter and threw it across the room silently cursing to himself. ‘I’m so…sorry my little panda…’ Luhan let a few tears stray from his face as he continued to rub Tao’s back.

Kris came from upstairs and watched the scene in pain. He picked up the paper as his hyung cried silently on the one HE loved.  Kris’ eyes widen upon reading the letter.

“Luhan…” He turned back to the couple and watched as the rain fall like Luhan’s tears; hard, silent, and with reason.