The DAY We Meet Again

TRUE LOVE

As soon as they get to the place, they were amused to the beautifulness of the place.

 

They entered the building, and sat in the lobby.

 

EXO and SHINEE are having chit chats...

And then..... Someone opened the door to the lobby, and they heard that the door opened....

 

Then........

 

“Uhm I’m sorry I don’t intend to disrupt you, please continue what you guys are doing, just don’t mind me.” Said the girl (YOU).

 

The two bands are surprised and started murmuring.....

Jonghyun said “ ahh, ok then please don’t mind us too. “

 

Then the girl looks like searching for something....

 

Then Chanyeol came to her and ask “is there any problem? What are you doing? Do you want me to help you?”

The girl replied “uhm nothing I’m just searching for my book”

“uhm book? Is it possible that this is the book you are looking?” Suho said and was quite surprised.

“ahh, that’s right, that’s the thing I am looking.”

“here” suho gave the book and ask “who’s the author of that book? It looks like it has a great story.”


“ahh, actually as of now it’s not a book yet, I’m still working for it.”

Everyone is surprise.

“Does it mean you’re the one who writes it?” Baekhyun asked.

“Ah yeah. Sort of”

 

“WOW” everyone was really amused.