The First Meeting

TRUE LOVE

Setting: A Park in Beijing Haidian

       

One day, there was a  lovely boy walking around the park when he saw a girl sitting on a bench and crying so much. He asked the girl.

"Hey are you alright?" 

The girl continue crying and said " i'm not"  and added in a shout way " do I look fine?!"

"uh. uhm.  okay I'm Sorry. but Why are you crying? what happened?"  asking so curiously even he doesn't know whothe girl is.

" My mom died inside the recital place, Ishould be performing in front of her , making her happy because i haven't seen her smiled after my father left us.  She always makes me happy that's why I want to make her happy but now she's dead. " said by the girl while crying.

"Is that so, don't you think your mother will get sadder when she see you crying...." said by him

"uhm... uh.. but I can't helped it" said by the girl but at least she calm herself even a bit.

 

The boy make lots of things just to make the girl happy. They play slides, swings, etc but nothing happened. The girl didn't even change her exprression.

Until the boy sing and dance in front of her and........    at last the girl laugh. when he see the girl laugh he felt like he saw an angel.

 

"seeing you laugh you're cute and beautiful  by the way I'm Lu Han."

 

As soon as he said his name theres another boy came named Minho.

"So you're here, I'm looking for you everywere, you were just here, you shouldn't run and leave all of a sudden" Minho said in English.

"I'm Sorry"  said by the girl in English

she then look to Luhan and said "I'm sorry Luhan I have to leave now." and she become sad.

"Hmm... Its fine don't worry about it. Don't be sad you get ugly when you do that.

 

Luhan gave her a keychain and said "here take this so that you will always remember me, the moment i sing and dance and made you laugh, I hope you won't forget me. Bye Bye"

 

the girl said "Thank you" and hold hand of minho and leave.