Part 2

FAN

11-05-2011

-Pothead!! Even just by looking at his face I knew something was wrong with him-

 

-Wow, why did I just feel shocked if he was not an addict?-

 

-One more reason why G Dragon did not deserve to set foot in this world-

 

-Feeling suffered enough? I think it would be much better if you kill yourself-

 

His eyes were moving very quickly while his mouth muttering trying to read all the words emblazoned on his computer screen find all words are full of hatred was directed to his angels.

10...

100...

1000...

Until the end he could not even make himself caught up names and new words that keep popping up hundreds of times faster every second. And like a virus that infects their sad brain, they never even tried to stop...

Really, even them? Them, those people who have always chanted his name as the name it is a spell that will grant whatever their wishes, as if their lives depend on that name. And look at them now? Insults and curses. Then the expletive. Did they know what they are doing?

Do they know what they do is broke his angel wings until there is nothing left there?

Do they know if his angel is not a god who never made ​​a mistake?

And do they know his angel can feel the pain too? The pain that they cause...

"You shouldn't have to share yourself with them ... They never deserved it"

Yes, they never deserve to get it. Even when they get the honor, they never know what they should do.

And when what they do it’s only will just keep hurting his angels then everything must end now.

He'll take him. Yes, take what should be his, only his and he will never ever share him again. No, not when he know everything will be end the same again.

"They'll know what they've missed when their weak hands can’t reach you anymore ..."

The man smiled gently towards Jiyong photo lying neatly near his computer screen and return to continue.

"Because I'm going to make you fly high with new wings and they will never be able to reach you. Never, because I'll be no longer being to kind to them and share you again with them. No, that is the biggest mistake I made"

Because he's going to protect what is already his and no one are able to change all of that. Not when he already decide...

 

YYY

 

17-05-2011

"That smile would spread across his face again and I will make it happen"

The smile is back peeking over his lips, yes the kind of smile that looks so sweet and innocent when you see it at a glance but in the end lead to a sense of horror that will continue to haunt you even when you close your eyes because you never know what the real meaning of that smile and without you knowing it you will feel threatened and insecure as the danger stalking you and maybe... you probably will not last too long, at least no more than you ever expected.

The man put down his binoculars that had been used to look in the direction of the large windows on the building in front of him while his eyes still fixed on the building as he was able to see through there without the help of any tools.

"I think the time has come, Kwon Jiyong"

He quickly cleared all the equipment back to make it look never been touched before and stepped quickly left the place.