Part 1

FAN

Sorry for the mistake...

 

 

“W...who are you?”

His breathing a little choked up and say if he does not feel the fear he would laugh at this time that even his voice sounds like a cat who was in pain.

Black robed figure was slightly tilted his head without trying to eliminate that smile off his face. With his ​​hands gently lifted the syringe in front of his face.

“I’m your number 1 fan, Kwon Jiyong...”

 

FLASH BACK

18-09-2009

They say the one that living in their dream is no longer need their own legs because that silvery white wing will always hold them in tight embrace and bring them to fly high.

And him...

Music stomping so loudly on his eardrums while his body motionless among a crowd of people. And he saw it, how people jumped, screaming, crying and chanting one name repeatedly as the name has now been changed into a spell.

And there, standing right in the middle of this crowd, ah no, or should he say the reason of all this crowd gathered, the man with his charm spreads his silvery white wings, while from that face emitted a strange light that blinding his eyes. Is that happiness? Is that the feeling when you flew in above your dream? He did not really understand but it seems as if his body was into the magnet and for this time, maybe for once he will not try to reject it.

Because that wings spread so beautifully and that happiness has spawned hundreds of thousands of rainbow colors that seductive his eyes. While the perfect arches are engraved on the upper lip that man has once again made ​​his heart feel so warm.

And he swears even if he had to sacrifice his life he was not going to let that light, the perfect arch and silvery white wings disappeared from the man's, Kwon Jiyong. He would never let it disappear from his view, not when he has decided to make it his, only his forever. Yes, forever...

 

YYY

 

21-11-2010

"You no longer fly with that wings, you just ran, ran too fast and you even look don’t know where you'll keep your feet. Is it now feels so heavy for you? Is it all too much for you now?”

That man was murmured softly while his eyes were precise to direction glass screen who are in front of him. His gaze looks so sharp as his eyes moved quickly to follow every movement of men who were in the television, trying hard to capture every expression changes that occur there.

The man may look happy with bizarre arches that graced his lips all the time but he was not as stupid as they are, he's not dumb to believe that the arch was actually there. He was not blind as a foreign world that is now the man lived to recognize the ugly mask is now even seen always graced the face, as if from the beginning that face made ​​from pieces of falsity which is now perfectly set up a mask that will always be ready to hide everything.

"You and the beauty that you send out should it fade away?"

Really, tell him if he had made a mistake... If he who has made all this happen...

Is it the right decision from the beginning?

Should he thought to share him with the world and them from the beginning?

Should he...

 

'Music that keeps me going and as long as I can still play my music I think I'll feel fine. Yes, I was happy with all of this'

 

. A perfect arch protruding from the man's lips and for once he could see the light that he thought has faded away forever back dancing in the eyes of the man.

"You do not really disappear ..."

 

YYY

 

07-05-2011

“They do it ... they really did it this time. They hurt you ... "

The sound of the television echoed throughout the room while he sat curled up right in the middle of the room. His eyes stared at the screen as his hand clutched a sheet of newspaper all reported the same thing this time. Everything is the same and everything is trying to hurt his angels.

They race as if trying to show which of them will eventually win this battle, among those who will eventually be hurt Jiyong much more cruel than the others. They do that as the men is no more useful than the junk they eat every day.

 

-G-Dragon back to create a sensation, taken away by the police and tested positive for concuming -

 

'Artist controversy G Dragon re-create the thrill and this time involving the police. This afternoon police had been investigating reports related G Dragon test results that proved positive for . However the police do not seem to hold G Dragon considered G Dragon age is too young and the minimum number of illegal substances in the body that are not capable of being used to ensnare G Dragon with existing law '

 

-Fortune or power, G Dragon back narrow escape. But is this time the public would forget about it?-

 

"Liar! Do not ever try to put a face to show sympathy, you're, you're all enjoying this too. See him destroyed, see him no longer have the strength to even stepped. You are the ones hurt him... You hurt him"

His body look tremble while the blaze in his eyes seemed to recede at all, burn all that's left of him. His body is no longer able to react, crushed into small pieces fly together with sheets of paper that is now turned into small scraps of meaningless. And he can no longer control his hands grabbed a vase on the table and threw it with the remnants of his strength in the direction of the television, devastated trickster clowns in there with the destruction itself.

“I can do it too, destroy you all into small pieces”

A smile just poking out of his lips and his eyes were now turned deadly filled with threats.

This time it was a war, and he will do anything to win this battle. Yes, no one may hurt his angels, not in front of his eyes...