Found by Chance...or Force

Spiritual Relief

Characters

Xiumin     Kai

Kris        ...?


 

Three days now, Xiumin had been waiting for anyone to drive by and notice his 'For Sale' sign but to no avail. He was impatient; a man with no rules and no sympathy for anyone else's problems, only the need to end or get rid of his own. He was laid out on the floor of his living room waiting for any signs of someone walking up to his porch but none so far. He stared up at the ceiling and after a good five minutes closed his eyes feeling a bit tired...

...

    Kai continued his drive Kris pointing out a few houses here and there that looked vacant but just had lazy owners and weren't as well-kept as they should have been.
 
               "Woah woah woah, dude stop!" Kris said tapping Kai on the shoulder suddenly. He hit him pretty hard, causing him to swerve a bit. He managed to regain control over the vehicle and stopped the car just as it went over the curb of a house with the address 327 Taepyon St.
 
        Kai stared at his friend in shock. "Chill man, look." Kris pointed at the lawn and the sign in the middle of it. Kai slowly turned his attention away from any internal thoughts of strangling his friend and looked at the sign. "Oh, because that was so worth killing us over."
 
               "Just get out of the car with your negativity," Kris said as he stepped out and closed his door walking up onto the curb. Standing for a moment, Kris looked up at the house and Kai followed slowly, stepping out and slamming the driver's side door. He also stood and looked up at the quaint but tall home. After a few moments,they both walked up to the porch. Kris stood next to Kai and held his arm in position to knock but it was pulled out of his reach and his eyes met the smile of a man not much younger or older than himself. "Why hello there," he said flashing a white smile Kris' way. "Are you interested?"
              "Huh?" Kris said in confusion. Kai rolled his eyes and sighed reaching a hand out to the guy in the doorway. "Yes we maybe. I'm Kai and this is Kris." He said gesturing to his best friend.
              "Well it's a pleasure to meet you both." Xiumin said with a bow. "Ol haejuseyo (Please come in)."

Well, I dunno how anyone feels about this so I will just continue to write. Please comment or this will just seem crappy to me and hurt my feelings ( /)./) )Even if you do think it's crappy don't hesitate to say so. :D