Lonely & Desperate

Spiritual Relief

Characters

Xiumin     Kai

Kris        ...?


 

Xiumin sat at his desk, his feet resting on the cherrywood table in front of him. He reached and grabbed his coffee cup with a sigh. Man, I have to get out of this house somehow.... He thought to himself as he took a sip. He looked over at a pile of envelopes he had told himself to look at when he could. He sat up, and leaned over grabbing them and flipping through them uninterestedly. As he got close to the last one he decided to just set them down, no longer caring. He squinted at the paper on top of the stack and suddenly stood up looking at it excitedly. "That's it!" He yelled dropping the paper to the ground and walking out the room and down the hall towards the phone. 
 
 ----elsewhere...
 
Kai sat in his car, glaring out the window at his friend who was just wrappping up a conversation with another agent who had failed to sell them a house.
 "Man if we don't find a house soon, we're both gonna have to live in this piece of sh*t," Kris said sliding into the passenger's seat. Kai rolled his eyes and looked at his friend/roommate. "Eh, we'll be fine.Let's just go look for another one," Kai replied shifting the car into drive and heading down the street.
.....