The 1st Night

I'm Here to Stay

“OK I'm coming!" I run up the stairs to meet with Alex. He grabs my arm and pulls me inside the house. I come to see the most handsome 12 guys I've ever seen. It's true when people say Seoul boys are HOT!

"Greet them you idiot" Alex slaps the back of my head.

"Oh hello there! My name is Yuri Kwon. Nice to meet you guys." I give them my signature boy-killer smile.

The boys stumble up from their casual seating. A wave of hello and names we shouted at me. I couldn't catch them at all.

Auntie intervened

"Guys one at a time."

A sweet looking guy with a huge gently smile on his face came up to me,

"Hello Yuri-sshi! I’m the leader of half these boys, Suho!"

"Nice to meet you Suho-sshi" It almost looked like he blushed.

"Move hyung!" this cute boy who looks like he is 10 pushes Suho aside.

"Hi Yuri I'm Sehun. The cutest mankae of them all! Buing Buing!"

"Ya Sehun-ah I'm the king of ageyo." a tall looking boy with dark hair stand in front of me and Sehun.

"I’m Tao. Nice to meet you Yuri-noona. Don't believe him when he says he’s the cutest. I am the cutest." I laugh.

I picked up a little Chinese word while Tao was talking.

"Tao are you Chinese?"

He looks at me wide eyed.

"How did you know?"

"You said something in Chinese."

"You caught that?" he looks shocked

I started to speak in Chinese

“I studied in china for three years."

3 other guys came up to me speaking in Chinese.

"I'm Lay,” he grab my hand and kiss it. He was pushed aside by a even tall guy.

"I'm Kris the leader of the other better half," this earned him laughs form six of the guys. All of a sudden he grabbed my chin and pulled me closer. “Better not fall for me."

"Don’t worry I don't fall in love with someone as idiotic as you."

He let go of my chin and smirked.  Another boy came to me he look like he was lost baby deer.

"Hi I'm Luhan." he look away from me and blushed madly.

I move to meet his eyes.

“Nice to meet you Luhan."  He turns and runs away from the group.

"Did I do something wrong."

A guy with O_O eyes came next to me.

"No not at all, Luhan is just naturally very shy."

I nod my head.

"Oh where are my manners, my name is D.O." he grab my hand and kiss it softy.

"What a gentleman."

"What else would expect from a player."

I turned to see a huge grin.

"Hi Yuri! I'm Beakhyun! You're really pretty! Ok so to make this quick, that's Kai!" He points to a medium skin colored boy. He waves at me and I wave back.

"Ok lastly that's ......."

"Beakhyun I think I can introduce myself."

Unlike Beakhyun’s bright personality, he had much cooler one.

"Pleasure Yuri. My name is Chanyeol." he turned towards the door.

"Now if you will excuse me, I have something better to do."

He left.

"He never changes, even when the is such a cute girl in the room." Beakhyun said scratching his head in frustration.

"I agree!"

D.O. Chimed in as he slung his arm around me.

We all laugh but D.O. screaming disturbed us. I turned to see Alex arm-locking D.O.

"Yah!"

 I yell as I pried Alex off of D.O. Alex smirks.

"I don't think I've introduced myself." he slunged his arm protectively over me.

SMH.

"My name is Alex. I'm Yuri's best friend and bodyguard. I am at the highest level of every fighting style so I doubt there is any objection to when I say you will never lay a hand on her."

SMH x2

I grab his arm and flip him backwards.

"But who is the only person you can't say no to?"

"You" he groans. I turn back to the boys.

"I'm really sorry guys he can get really protective of me but I hope you will bypass his stupidity."

"Hey!"

"You be quiet!" I raise my voice a little. He looks away.

"Any way I hope we can all live peacefully." I bow.

The room erupts in hollers and cheers. I look to everyone in awe.

"You really are as amazing as your aunt has said."

"Wow"

"I really like her"

"So cool"

Compliments were flying all around. I blushed a bit.

"Thanks gu-*yawns*"

"Omo Yuri, you and Alex must be tired." auntie came and patted my head. She clapped her hands.

"Guys help them with their stuff."

We walk up to our rooms with were beautiful decorated.

"Wow auntie you really out did yourself now."

"Anything for you to be happy, my sweet little Yuri."

The guys put my stuff down and said good night to me.

I said to goodnight to Alex and give him a big hug.

 

 As everyone else was leaving I grabbed his hand.

"Will you stay tonight? I really want to cry." tears were already starting to fall. Alex put on a warm smile and hugged me gently with passion and warmth. I always feel safe in his arms.

"Cry all you want."

There we lay on my bed both crying. I think he was crying more for me than anything. I really do thank Alex with my life. If he wasn't there for me I don't know if I would be the same person I am today. My best friend, I love him like a real brother. I once wanted more but that would be too much to ask from him.

 There is my first night in Korea without my loving parents. I wonder how I will make it. At least the guys are nice. But that Chanyeol is mysterious. I want to know him.

"hahahaha"

"Yuri, are you still up?"

"Yeah just thinking."

"About what?"

"Secret"

"Yuri you meanie!"

We laugh together.

"Night brat." I flick his forehead.

"I swear!" he turns way from me.

10 minutes later I hear Alex lightly snoring.

"Alex;"

"hmmm.

"thank you for everything"

"hmmmmm."

"babo"

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

Hey Ma Smexy People. Im updating from my iPad and I'll be updating my other story after i get my new laptop.

Hope you like it!